论坛's Archiver

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:06

[size=3]作品时间:03-16-2008, 07:30 PM                                    
作品名称: Amends
作者: Erwin Madrid
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hi Everyone![/size]
[size=3]This is a personal painting called Amends. This is the first of a couple of paintings I'm going to do for this concept. It's a little darker than my other paintings in terms of mood and color. I hope you like it.[/size]
[size=3]Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks![/size]
[size=3]To buy a print of Amends visit My Print Store[/size]

[size=3]To view a close-up of the girl, visit My Blog[/size]

[size=3]-Erwin[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:08

[size=3]作品时间:03-14-2008, 01:11 AM                                    
作品名称: Space Pilot And Aliens
作者: Kai Spannuth
作品简介:These concept pictures are a collaboration with my mate Tobias Mannewitz. He drew the sketches and I painted the pics in PhotoShop CS2.
Copyrights by Keen Games.
Details[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:13

[size=3]作品时间:03-12-2008, 01:35 PM                                      
作品名称: On the hunt
作者: Bobby Chiu
作品简介:If all the animals of the world were cute and cuddly, would we still see the act of 'hunting' the same?[/size]
[size=3]This is a piece done for the Calgary Expo art book this April.
I wish I had more time on this one but I like the idea.[/size]
[size=3]Things have been quite busy these past few months... many great and exciting things happening this year.[/size]
[size=3]- Marcelo Vignali will be starting registration for his Schoolism class on Drawing Fundamentals soon.[/size]
[size=3]- Kris Pearn will be starting registration for his Schoolism class on Storyboarding soon as well.[/size]
[size=3]..and did someone say something about vinyl toys?? Coming summer 2008 :)[/size]
[size=3]Very exciting times... and more news to come![/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:15

作品时间: 03-07-2008, 03:04 PM                                       
作品名称: Medussa
作者: Mihai Titoiu
作品简介:Hey guys! This is my Medussa illustration. I made it few months ago in my free time. Took about 8 hours in total so for me that's a lot of time to spend on one picture. Painted all in Photoshop CS2 with an A4 wacom and my new 24" Dell monitor :) Hope you guys like it...cheers
Meme

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:17

作品时间: 003-05-2008, 07:51 AM                                       
作品名称: Fearless
作者: Alon Chou
作品简介:hey everybody,
this work was commissioned by a company: <Vector EA – Artes Electronicas> last year.
it's a story based on the era of Crusades; A crusader is fighting bravely on the battlefield; he does not know what fear is, hope you like it.
thank you!
Alon

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:20

[size=3]作品时间:03-04-2008, 05:47 PM                                         
作品名称:London Rooftops, Matte Painting
作者: Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:Hello there, [/size]
[size=3]I did this Matte Painting here at RodeoFX for Annie Leibovitz Disney Parks campaign "Disney’s Year of a Million Dreams’".[/size]
[size=3]All the Foreground elements were modeled and textured (took me a long time!), I painted then all the highlights, smokes, sky, and details for lighting.
Original size is 6K pixel high for print, supposed to be one day in vanityfair or vogue ;)
hope you like![/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:22

[size=3]作品时间:02-11-2008, 05:36 PM                                          
作品名称:Abstract Dragon
作者: Jean-Sebastien Rossbach
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Hey friends,[/size]
[size=3]I did this image for a forthcoming french artbook named "l'univers des Dragons" - Daniel Maghen editions.[/size]
[size=3]I also recenty did a tutorial about this piece in the January issue of ImagineFX. it's mostly Photoshop and Painter with a few tweaks in ZBrush.[/size]
[size=3]'hope you'll like it.[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:24

[size=3]作品时间:02-11-2008, 01:52 PM                                          
作品名称:Winter Sky
作品简介:Hi Everyone,
This is another companion piece I did for the "Red on Snow" series.[/size]
[size=3]Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks![/size]
[size=3]To buy a print of Winter Sky visit My Print Store
[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:30

[size=3]作品时间:02-07-2008, 09:26 PM                                            
作品名称:The Sentinel
作者: Nykolai Aleksander
作品简介:"To you I gave my wings, because I have a reason to stay."
"Can these wings make me fly?" he asked.
"No," she said, "but happiness can."[/size]
[size=3]This piece meant alot to me when I painted it over the course of several weeks in 2006/2007. So it was - and probably still is - a very personal one.
I used my own references for the figure, and lots of custom brushes for the rough texture of the stone, as I wanted it to stand in total contrast to the softness of the wings.
That said, this piece certainly was a turning point for me regarding my work, in many ways.[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:30

[size=3]作品时间: 01-31-2008, 11:05 AM                                             
作品名称:Boxer
作者: Michael Kutsche
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:This guy is a genetically manipulated prize fighter. It started as a research for an uncommon characterdesign. For my personal stuff i prefer this style where the brushstrokes are still visible, rather than getting too realistic. Completely done in painter.[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:34

[size=3]作品时间:01-24-2008, 10:54 PM                                             
作品名称:Meeting of Land and Water
作者: Dan Phyillaier
作品简介:The inspiration for this painting started during a trip to the rocky coasts of California. After viewing the crashing waves at sunset I wanted to recapture that same feeling. This is the second painting in a series depicting the rich imaginations of children. At this age, life is a steady stream of discoveries. Anything seems possible, even meeting a magical creature during your next adventure.[/size]
[size=3]Except for a pencil sketch of the mermaid, this piece was painted entirely in Photoshop. Comments are welcome.[/size]
[size=3]For more views and process visit [/size][url=http://www.danphyillaier.com][size=3]www.danphyillaier.com[/size][/url]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:36

[size=3]作品时间:01-22-2008, 01:55 AM                                               
作品名称:A strange case
作者: Craig Sellars
作品简介:Attempted to create a moody, and slightly strange take on the classic detective genre. Comments are welcome and appreciated.[/size]
[size=3]Cheers![/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:40

[size=3]作品时间:01-20-2008, 09:41 AM                                                
作品名称:Umbrella on Balcony
作品简介:Hi Everyone![/size]
[size=3]This is something that I saw when I was walking around the streets of Salzburg last year while on vacation. I thought that it would make a cool painting. I changed a lot of things like redesigning the buildings and adding the hanging clothes. In the end I also flipped the image to make it a better composition.[/size]
[size=3]To view a closeup of the girl visit My Blog[/size]
[size=3]Comments are most welcome. Thanks[/size]

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:42

作品时间:01-08-2008, 08:13 PM                                                
作品名称:The Wicked
作者: Per Øyvind Haagensen
作品简介:Illustration showcasing character and environment concepts I did for a project. The story behind the picture is inspired by the Third Reichs interest in mysticism and the mythical Spear of Destiny.
Painted in Photoshop with a Wacom. Looked at some (own) reference for the buildings + some for the spear and gun.
Thanks for watching and I hope you like it =)
Per Haagensen

高思 发表于 2008-12-26 15:44

[size=3]作品时间:01-02-2008, 03:14 PM                                                  
作品名称:Arctic Express 2008
作者: Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:I did a speed paint a few months ago and wanted to push the picture to the next level. I worked on this illustration with some photo manipulation and a lot of digital painting.
I did the train in 3D so I could choose the right angle and the stylised shape I wanted for the mood of this picture.
all the pictures used for textures are from personal photos I did in a train museum in montreal and mountains original plate was a photo taken by my father in France. a lot of paint over on the mountains was necessary to give them a more stylised shape and... create more interesting composition, lines for an illustration!
So it is now a mix between matte painting and digital illustration work, I hope you will like it and I wish you a happy new year ;)[/size]
[size=3]Raphael Lacoste[/size]

牛超 发表于 2008-12-30 16:54

好图 全都是星级{:2_41:}{:2_41:}

页: 1 2 [3]