返回列表 回复 发帖

'Summer in Gerona' --格罗纳的夏日

'Summer in Gerona' --格罗纳的夏日
'Summer in Gerona'
by Miguel Fonseca  (Web:
www.mikeworlds.com Email - miguelf@netcabo.pt
原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/summer_in_gerona/gerona01.asp

Hi again and welcome to my tutorial. Summer in Gerona (Gerona - border Spain with France), is a combination of rustic house elements in a fantastic light environment in a bright sunny day. Once more i try to combine a variety of materials that 3dtotal texture cd's offer me, i try to explore the power of the light, instead making a clear scene. I add some props to the scene and choose a camera plan that would match my conception of this image. I usually don't use lens flare, but in this case i think that turn the image more realistic. Well let's start with a brief explanation about this work. I used the following steps: modelling, texturing, lighting and post-production.
(欢迎再次来看我的教程。格罗纳的夏日(格罗纳--西班牙边界靠近法国的一个小镇),是农舍元素与明亮的夏日里奇妙的光影相结合的产物。我再一次试着混合一些不同的由3dtotal纹理光盘提供给我的材质,我试着探寻光线的力量,而不是制作一个清晰的场景。我添加了一些支持物到场景中,并选择了一个跟我制作这张图像的概念相匹配的摄像机角度。我通常不使用镜头特效,但这次我觉得它会让图像更真实。好了,让我们开始简略的浏览下这个工作吧,我按照这样的步骤来:建模,纹理贴图,灯光以及后期合成。)
Main Scene - Modelling
(主场景——建模)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the main structure is simple and made with some primitives, combining boolean fuctions and some editable polys. For the the doors i use box modelling method, making some divisions and chamfer some lines and extrude too, the same to the iron gate. For the hat, i use splines + cross section + surface, the chair was made using splines and loft, and for the vase lathe. My intention was to make a good combinations of this elements in this reduce space, but turning the scene softer at the same time, creating that space in the front of the door, and leave the light came inside.
(主体的结构是很简单的,由一些基本物体,进行布尔运算的复合物体和可编辑多边形构成。我使用BOX建模的方式来构造门,细分了一些地方,给一些边倒了角,然后积压部分面,用同样的方法制作了铁门。我使用样条曲线+截面+surface修改器来创建帽子。通作对样条曲线放样制作了椅子和花瓶。我的目的是在这个简洁的空间里制作一些元素的集合,同时要让场景显得更温和,所以我在门的前面创建了一个空间,让阳光从那里进来。)

(支持物体:铁门(iron gate)、帽子和衣物(hat+cioth)、旧椅子(old chair)、花瓶(vase)。)

Main Scene - Texturing
(主场景——纹理贴图)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we get to the best part, browsing the cd, there's a lot great textures to choose. I start searching for rustic materials, for example: the door have a old a erodes wood, i found a nice base wood texture, i applied other texture to give the brown base color, i played with the dirt maps and make some scratches and marks with the burn and dogde brush and finally make some hue and saturation adjusts to reach the final result. In the unwrap job i overlap both back and side, to match front and other side, just to use the same texture, i put also a keyhole.
(现在我们进入最关键的部分,浏览材质光盘,那里有很多很棒的纹理可供选择。我首先搜寻了乡村的材质,例如:大门有一个老化的受腐蚀的木纹。我找到了一个漂亮的基础木纹材质,然后我应用了其他纹理来获得褐色的基本色,我添加了一些污损贴图,使用减淡和加深工具绘制了一些划痕,污点,最后进行色相和饱和度的调整以达到最终的效果。在分UV的工作里,我将背面和侧面的部分重合,仅仅使用一张相同的纹理,来匹配前面和其他面的贴图,另外我还做了钥匙孔。)

--门的纹理贴图(door texture map):基础材质(base material)、色彩层材质(colour layer material)、遮罩层材质(mask layer material)
--最终的材质+减淡/加深笔触+色相/饱和度调整(final result material+burn/dodge final touches+hue/saturation calibration)
Next job was the wall and arch. The method was the same, i choose 3 different brick texture and play around with them, adjust the color to have a nice final texture. Cut some elements and apply in the right places, add some dirt spots to turn the wall with a older look. In the unwrap job of the mesh, i figure that the back wall, doesn't matter for my scene and spare some time.
(接下来的工作是墙和拱门。方法是一样的,我选择了3种不同的砖的纹理,处理了他们,调整到合适的颜色最后得到漂亮的贴图。剪切一些元素应用到合适的地方,添加一些脏旧的贴图,让墙看起来比较陈旧。在展UV的工作里,我跳过了背面的墙,因为它对我的场景没有影响,并能节约时间。)

In the image below you can see, the others maps that i use in the scene. Basic materials, because i prepare some of them in photoshop first. In the vase for example i use 3 maps, 2 in mix mode with a dirt, i use the same for the bump. The texture cd's offer many solutions for my scene, and i can edit and mix, creating new textures and a great variety. The carpet was found in the net, i was looking for a persian style, to give a more rustic look.
(在下中你可以看到我在场景中所用到的其他贴图。基本的材质我都在PS中先处理好。以花瓶为例,我使用了3张贴图,2张纹理配合一张污损贴图混合在一起,用相同的方法得到了凹凸贴图。3dtotal的材质光盘给我的场景提供了很多解决方案。我可以编辑混合,创造新的,多样化的纹理。地毯是从网上找的,我找到一张波斯风格的地毯图片,然后处理成乡村里的样子。)        

Main Scene - Lights
(主场景——灯光)

The scene was rendering with Vray, i use one strong yellow light (spot - multiplier=0,7, color=255,255,238) to create a strong shadow and give the felling of a summer day. Creating a strong bright projection. I also use a key light (vray light - multiplier to give the main light and environment, and to crate soft shadows inside the room. I had some difficult to create a balance between an hard and dark zone and a bright zone, because too many lights and i can blow the scene. After i made some final adjustments in photoshop.
(这个场景是用vray渲染的。我使用了一盏很强的黄色聚光灯(强度=0.7,颜色=255,255,238)来制造强烈的阴影,并营造夏日的感觉。为了制造明亮的投影,我使用了一盏主光(Vray light-给予主要的光线,构建天空环境,并在室内创造软阴影。因为有太多的光线,在保持生硬而黑暗的区域和明亮区域之间的平衡上我遇到了一些麻烦。然后我在PS里做了最终的调整。)

Main Scene - Post Production
(主场景——后期合成)
Ok. Finally and after render my scene, i made some tricks to improve the overall look of the scene, this time i use a lens flare from photoshop, to bring up more realism to the scene and add extra sun effect such the rings and rays, and give a little glow behind the wall outside. As always final touches of calibration: levels, contrast, saturation.
(好了,在最终渲染完场景后,我用了一点小技巧来让它看起来更好。这次我在PS里使用里镜头光晕滤镜,来提高场景的真实度,并添加来额外的太阳效果如光晕和光线,在外墙的后面我给了一点辉光。然后是最后的调整:色阶,对比度,饱和度。)

Main Scene - Final Scene
(主场景——完成场景)

I really recommend this texture Cd's to every artist and studios, it's one of the best of all, great collection of textures and with a great quality.One more time, congratulations to all 3dtotal crew members you are the best ... keep up the good work and good renders.
(我强烈的将这套3dtotal的材质光盘推荐给所有的艺术家和工作室。它是最好的高质量材质纹理集合之一。再次感谢所有3dtotal全体成员,你们是最好的...)

来源:译文3D网
返回列表