返回列表 回复 发帖

'Making of The Hidden City'--制作隐匿的城市

'Making of The Hidden City'--制作隐匿的城市
'Making of The Hidden City'
by Adrian Baluta (Email: a_baluta@yahoo.com

原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials_3/making_of_the_hidden_city/images/making_of_the_hidden_city01.asp

This image was made for ‘The Lost World’ challenge. I think a hidden city is a lost world, and so I created one on an island – a city hidden by big rocks. I also wanted to feature a ship discovering the place.

(这张图像是为以“迷失的世界”为主题的挑战赛而作的。我想一座被隐匿着的城市也是一个迷失的世界,然后我在一座小岛上创建了它——城市被岩石所隐藏。我还想让一个飞船发现这个地方。)
Step One:

(步骤一)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started from a sketch to figure out how the composition of the image should look.  

(我开始绘制一些草图来确认这张图像看起来应该是什么样的。)

When I was satisfied with the sketch, I started work, building up the clouds. I used photo textures of clouds and I combined them to create something which I feel is very atmospheric.

(当我对构图比较满意了,我开始构造云层。我使用了云层的照片纹理,并将其混合来制造我所感觉的氛围。)

Step Two:
(步骤二)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started adding elements, like the water, rocks, buildings and so on, and I also used a small photographic texture combined to build the whole composition. The process was not so simple though because every layer had a different colour. To fix this, I used the Color Balance and Hue Saturation tools. I made a lot of layers with colour passes, and a painted fog was added to give the sensation of depth. But still, at this point more work was needed on the lighting and atmosphere.

(我开始添加一些元素,例如水,岩石等等,我同样使用来一些照片纹理来混合以构建整个作品。这个过程不是那么容易,因为每一层都有不同的颜色。为了修正这一点,我使用色彩平衡和色相饱和度工具。我制作了大量的校色之后的图层,并绘制了一些雾来添加场景的纵深感。但是,在这里,对于光线和氛围需要做更多的工作。)

Step Three:

(步骤三)

I then started work on the lighting and atmosphere. I started to create the haze and the accent of the light in the mood. The overall image then started to look close to what I wanted. So it was then time to add in the elements in order to bring the composition to life. _  
(然后我开处理光线和大气环境。我添加了一些雾,以及受此影响的体积光。整张图像开始跟我所想的接近了。现在是时候添加一些元素给这幅作品带来一些生机。)

Step Four:

(步骤4)

I built the two airships from photographic parts of a force aeroplane and helicopter, along with a metal texture, which gave me a good result [see image below].

(我用飞机和直升机的照片合成了两艘飞船,配合金属的纹理,得到了相当不错的效果,如下图所示。)

I also created some birds, which were painted photographs to look more pictorial.

(然后我制作了一些飞鸟,它们被绘制在照片上更像插画。)

Finally, here is the final image [see image below].

(最后,下面是最终完成的图像。)

Thank you very much for reading this Making Of; I hope you will find it useful and learn from this making of one or two tricks. If you have any questions, suggestions or critiques, please feel free to drop me a line to at: a_baluta@yahoo.com.

(非常感谢你阅读这篇制作教程,我希望它对你有所启发。如果你有任何问题,建议或意见,请email到a_baluta@yahoo.com。)

Many thanks once again. NQQ+l0txI  
(再次感谢)

Adrian Baluta

来源:译文3D网
好东西
牛牛万岁
返回列表