返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:01-23-2006, 06:00 AM                                                      
作品名称:Path To The Gothic Choir...
作者:  Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max,Photoshop  
作品简介:I did this in a few hours, nights... at home, while my baby was sleeping
a bit spooky, as usual, hope you'll like this mood!
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:01-19-2006, 07:03 AM                                                        
作品名称:Nanotecture
作者:  Francis Tsai
使用软件:Photoshop  
作品简介:This is a piece I entered into the Expose call for submissions. It's a sketch of an environment that shows some nanotechnology derived architectural landmarks that have fallen into a state of disarray due to some rogue molecular assemblers.
作品时间:01-18-2006, 09:45 PM                                                         
作品名称:Night Flower
作者:  Denis Zilber
作品简介:Humpty Dumpty along with his little son walking down the night forest collecting magic flowers that can only be seen at the dark of the night. That's the story. As usual comments are welcome. Thanks!
作品时间:01-16-2006, 02:29 PM                                                         
作品名称:Killzone
作者:  Jean Sebastien Duberger And Ray Toh
作品简介:Killzone illustration for which I provided the lineart with painter Ray Toh doing the colors. Trying to catch the atmosphere of the game was fun.
作品时间:01-14-2006, 01:02 AM                                                         
作品名称:Nazgul Siege
作者:  Mikko Kinnunen
使用软件:LightWave 3D, Photoshop   
作品简介:I've had something like this on my mind for a while, so I just tried to do a painting out of it. Quite quick one, trying to focus on the essentials.

I used a Lightwave screencap for some perspective guide, all painting was done in Photoshop.
Thanx for looking, c u around folks!
作品时间:01-10-2006, 06:17 AM                                                           
作品名称:Astro Cityzen
作者:  Leong Wan Kok
作品简介:Hi all, this is the first page of my new comic, from Astro Cityzen siries. It's about a girl's trip to a local aquarium, from where she has a strange encounter. Again, it's 8 pages long,fully coloured. I hope you will like this, and c&c are most welcome!

Last December 2005 there's a comic convention in Malaysia. These are some of the photos/short vidoe during my autograph session. It's real fun there. Hope this year will see more cgtalk member show up there
My first reader project for cgtalk is up,is in the cg article section. Pls tell me what do you think of it. I sincerely hope it's both usefull and entertaining to you, as i shown some of my trick how i render certain effect. Thanks
video link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QD9S0L1C
pkok
作品时间:01-09-2006, 01:59 PM                                                           
作品名称:Spectacular - No Control
作者:  Marcel Baumann
作品简介:This is my entry for the 2d spectacular challenge.
I used a rough 3d model, done in 3ds max, to find the right perspective. Also the snow is done in 3dsmax. For the caracter I used a photo of me as reference and added new textures to it. Everything else is hand painted in photoshop.

about the story:
The character is finding himself in an extreme situation where he can't escape from. At this moment he is trying to break out of his dream but at the same time he is still covering his face from the heat and brightness of the fire.
The oil tanker that breaks through the dam moves the character into a surreal world. He stop to believe that he can survive but at the same time he is not accepting that it is real what he is seeing. And most important he is not accepting that he will die. Because there is still the possibility that it is a nightmare, he tries to break out of the dream whit all his mental force. Now he is between the two worlds. He is finding himself in the bed of the reality but simultaneously the fire of his nightmare is still surrounding him.
I choose "No Control" as title and as the name of the ship. First it explains that we don't have the control of what we are dreaming, like the captain of the ship is not having the control over this oiltanker and crashes into the end of the ocean.
Like the earth is a plate and he is reaching the end of the world. That could be connected to the feeling of the character that think he is reaching the end of his world. But that last point is just an interpretation.

The feelings and experience in that very short moment of switching between this two worlds are the spectacular parts that I wanted to capture in that picture. I tried to integrate this idea into a spectacular visual impression of that dream to support the story and make the viewer feeling the same like the character on the picture.
I want to thanks everyone that supported me and it was very cool to participate in that challenge.
Marcel
作品时间:01-03-2006, 09:42 PM                                                           
作品名称:Samurai Waterfalls
作者:  Corey Loving
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop   
作品简介:This one's called Samurai Waterfalls. I made an earlier version last year

Heres the one I made a year ago
Originally I wanted to simply show a peaceful scene of a Samurai resting on a rock near a waterfall. The rock he's siting on is the rock of tranquility, which is sorta what the womans face represents, peace and comfort to all that sit upon her. I hope i acheived this feeling in a sense and show a lot of progress. I see flaws in his head, his hands, his sword, the water, and other parts, but overall i'm pleased.

I worked extremly hard on this one, and I am proud of my progress throughout this year. I am excided to see just how much better i'll be by this tme next year if I can come this far. I Thank GOD for giving me this gift, and I share it with you guys. Let me know what you think.
返回列表