返回列表 回复 发帖

一组CGTalk四星级3D作品欣赏

Title: ...dry dock...
Name: Adam Tredowski
Software: 3ds max
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
Title: Gate in an empire Aid. Expedition.
Name: Alexandr Melentiev
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop

Work on competition " of the Eighth miracle of light ". It is an input in the underground world of the god Aid.
Title: Charging Kudu
Name: Bill Melvin
Software: CINEMA 4D, Photoshop, ZBrush

The Kudu model was an entry in the HCR MINI-Challenge #10: Animals in Motion contest. I finally decided to put it in an environment. I started the model in Cinema 4D. I sculpted and textured it in ZBrush. The hair and grass was created in Cinema as well, using the Hair Module. I combined the renders in Photoshop where I also created the stormy sky.
Title: "Microworld"
Name: Dranik Eugene Dranov
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay
Title: Queen
Name: Jordan Walker
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, ZBrush

This is a Queen Monster. She has her young growing on her torso. I've been working on this for the past month or so. I created most of the base meshes in zbrush using zspheres and doing all of the detailing in there as well. I rendered this using Mental Ray's SSS Shader. For texturing help I also used crazy bump to help pull out a lot of details from my normal map. The rendered mesh of the monster is about 25,000 polies not including additional meshes used for slime drips and webbing.
Title: Rail haven
Name: Marco Rolandi
Software: 3ds max, VRay
Title: Street Cop
Name: Mashru Mishu
Software: Maya, Photoshop

This is a character I sculpted a while ago but recently made a realtime version of it with normal maps, color map and specular map. Mudbox was used for sculpting the high poly, topogun and maya for creating the low poly, xnormal for generating normal maps and AO maps and photoshop to texture it. The color maps is hand painted, no photo sources used.
Title: ColdBlue
Name: Olivier Ponsonnet
Software: 3ds max
Title: robotica
Name: pascal blanché
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop
Title: Worth enough?
Name: Radoslav Zilinsky
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush