返回列表 回复 发帖

(photoshop)'Making Fur'--制作毛发

'Making Fur'--制作毛发

'Making Fur'
by Stephanie Loftis

原文链接:http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/making_fur/fur_01.asp

First things first, I use a drawing tablet (which gives me pressure sensitivity) and few self made fur brushes in Photoshop. They are much more convenient and much less time consuming than drawing each individual piece of hair.
(首先,我们要使用photoshop中的画笔面板(在这里设置画笔的压力敏感度)以及一些自定义笔刷。比起单独的画一簇簇毛发,使用他们要方便的多。)

Make several dots on a canvas and go to edit>>define brush and that will create your brush. Then make sure in the brushes tab Shape dynamics is checked and in Brush tip shapes change the spacing to 1% you now have nice fur brush. I recommend making several other brushes of different shapes as well, this will give your fur more variety and it won't all look alike.
(在画布上做一些点,然后进入编辑》自定义笔刷,在此可以创建自己的笔刷。然后确定在笔刷面板中钩选了形态动力学选项,将笔刷尖端形态间距设置为1%。现在你有一个漂亮的笔刷了。我强烈建议你同样设置一些其他的笔刷,这将使你的笔刷更富于变化,而不至于呆板。)

1. At the moment I have my background on one layer and I'm drawing my fur another.
(1.此时,我需要一个背景图层,然后在另一层上绘制毛发。)

Using a brush I start off filling in the base fur colors. My personal brush preference is the Hard Round #19 brush set to wet edges. It makes for a nice watercolor look.
(用基本的毛发色填充先前创建的笔刷。我所使用的笔刷是将“硬边19#”笔刷设置为湿边。它看起来像水彩的感觉。)

Start by making fast strokes in the direction of which the fur is flowing.
(开始,按照毛发的梳理方向快速的画上几笔。)

2. Continue on until the whole area is filled. You don't want to completely color everything because notice how the brush already begins to show clumping. Hair naturally clumps and it will make your fur look more realistic.
(2.继续绘制,直到整个区域都被填满。你不需要在每个地方都涂上颜色,因为这样笔刷就会开始显得分簇。毛发自然的分簇将使你的作品看起来更具真实感。)

3. Now we are going to bring out those clumps and bring more of a shape to them by adding in some shadows with a semi darker color than your base color. This makes it appear like there's some separation in the fur and also helps us to know where to start drawing our detailed and individual pieces of fur.
(3.现在我们要使毛发的簇突现出来,并用比基本色更深的颜色添加一些阴影,从而增加细节。这样将使毛发中有一些分离出的部分,并使我们了解在哪里增加细节,以及被独立出来的毛发。)

4. You can either create a new layer or personally I just like to stay on the same layer. If you are afraid you might ruin something than I'd create a new one. However I like having all of my fur on just one layer.
Using a variety of fur brushes I will start filling in the hair.
(4.你可以创建一个新的层,但我还是喜欢在一个层里调整。也许你会担心破坏一些东西,你可以建一个新层。但我还是愿意将所有的毛发放在一个层里。用一个不同的笔刷,我将开始填充毛发。)

For now I'm just using that one brush that we made earlier to start off with and a darker colored brown. Follow the path of your base colors. And you should have something like this.
(目前,我仅仅用了最初创建的深褐色的笔刷。按照基本色的路径绘制,你将得到如下结果:)

5. Once again, on the same layer I begin adding some highlighting; notice I'm not fully coloring over the other hair I just made
(5.继续,还在这一层上我开始加入高光,注意我并没有涂抹到刚才创建的那一层的全部区域。)

6. Then I come back with some shading once more by using a darker color. I like to periodically use different sets of fur brushes. Notice how if you continue to use the same one everything looks the same. Not all hair is identical. There are short fat hairs, thick hairs, and light fluffy hairs and for the sake of realism switching to different sized and shaped brushes will help. And once again I'm using the dark color to separate my fur clumps. If you color it right the fur should already be partially separated/clumped so all you have to do is find those separations and fill it in with darker fur colors.
(6.现在我们回来用更深的颜色来添加一些阴影。我习惯过一段时间就换一个不同设置的笔刷。注意,如果你总是使用同一只笔刷,那么在每一处看起来都差不多。并不是所有的头发都是一样的。有短而油腻的毛发,有稠密的毛发,绒毛似的毛发,为了更真实的表现他们,需要选择不同大小和形状的笔刷。我要再一次用暗调把毛发的簇分离出来。如果你的着色正确的话,毛发已经部分的分离了,你要做的就是找到这些簇并用更深的颜色填充。)

7. Still separating and fixing hair clumps while also adding in some individual pieces of hair. Not all hair flows in one direction so I add some individual pieces of hair to stand in different directions.  
(7.继续分离并休整毛发簇同时加入一些绒毛片。并不是所有的毛发都朝一个方向,所以我加入了一些单独的朝不同方向的毛发。)

8. Continue repeating those steps until you are satisfied and when you zoom out you should have some mighty impressive fur.
(8.继续重复这些步骤,直到你满意为止。当你缩小一下图象,你将得到令人印象深刻的毛发。)

来源:译文3D网
good good
返回列表