返回列表 回复 发帖

(3dsmax)'Computer Case Tutorial'--电脑机箱建模教程

'Computer Case Tutorial'--电脑机箱建模教程
'Computer Case Tutorial
by Martin Kostov

原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/computer_case/computer_01.asp

Hello everyone. In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to make a computer case .This are an easy to follow tutorial. I’ll explain everything as well as I can. I used 3D max 7 but I think it can be done using even 3D max 4 or 5.

(大家好,在这个教程中我将向你展示如何建造一个电脑机箱.跟着教程做将是很容易的.我将尽可能的讲解每个步骤.我是用3dsmax7做的,但是即便在3dsmax4或3dsmax5中也可以用.) )
I always start by searching the web for reference pictures and I suggest that you do the same. The case we are going to make is a concept one from a few pictures I found. Of course you can make your own design.

(首先我要在网上收集参考图片,我建议你也这样做.我们将要做的这个机箱来自我找到的一小张图.当然你也可以做你自己的设计.)

Ok let's starts:
(好,让我们开始吧)

First make a simple box and convert it to editable poly.

(首先建一个简单的方盒子,然后转换成可编辑多边形)

Now we are going to separate the front part of the case from the body. Just cut an edge where the front part should start.

(现在我们将要从机身上分离出前面的部分.在前面的部分将要出现的地方切割边.)

Now chamfer this edge

(现在将这些边倒角)

Cut another edge between those 2 we just created and extrude it in.

(在我们刚才做出来的两道线之间再切割出两道线,然后向内挤压他们.)

Now we are going to soften the front edges of the case. Select those front edges and chamfer them then click apply and chamfer it again but this time with a lower value.

(现在我们将要软化前面板的边缘.选择前面的边并倒角,然后单击应用并以较低的值再次倒角.)

Now selects the front polygon and inset it. 4F
(现在选择前面的多边形,然后向内缩进.)

Using the scale tool simply play around with the size of the polygon until it is perfect
(使用缩放工具调整多边形的大小直到合适为止。)

Note that this polygon will be our 4 places for CD-rom

(注意这个多边形将是我们放4个光驱的地方。)

Now divide this polygon in 4 using the cut tool or the connect tool if you are working with edges.

(进入“线”子物体层级,现在使用切割工具和连接工具将多边形分成4份 。)

Our next step is to select all the edges that will form the places for CD-rom etc. and extrude them in like so:

(下一步,选择光驱位上所有的变,然后如图所示进行挤压。)

Detach the part which we will use to make our CD-rom (you can use some of the other 3 places there or make more than one CD-rom, RW etc. it is up to you). 2E)  
(分离出我们将要制作光驱的部分(你也可以用其他三个位置,也可以做多个光驱,这随你)。)

Again using the inset and the scale tools make something like the picture:
(再次使用缩进工具和缩放工具,让模型变成这样。)

This will be the place for the part of the CD-rom that you actually put CDs in. Select the border edges and extrude them in and chamfer the corner edges.

(这是光驱托盘进出的位置,你可以从这里把光盘放进去。选择边界的线,然后向内挤压,并倒角。)

Now using the same techniques make the button the light the hole and the slider of the CD-rom. This is how you create the slider’s wheel. Make a cylinder with 100 sides.

(现在使用相同的技术,制作光驱上的按钮,指示灯和滑动条。下面是你应该创建的滚轮。制作一个有100段的圆柱。)

Select every second row of edges and scale them out until you have something like this:

(隔一条边选择一个,然后缩放他们,如图:)

Create the hole by using a 8 sided cylinder

(创建有个8分段的圆柱作为耳机插孔。)

Place the cylinder where you think your hole should be and then select the main body of the CD-rom. Go to create/compound objects/Boolean/pick object B and select the cylinder this will create a nice hole in which by using another cylinder you can make the inner side.

(把圆柱放在你认为合适的位置,然后选择光驱的主体。进入创建面板》复合物体》布尔运算 拾取物体B,然后选择多边形,这将在你放置圆柱的地方创建一个小孔。通过使用另一个圆柱你可以制作内部的面。)

After you are done just add a smooth modifier

(之后你需要添加一贯光滑修改器。)

Using the techniques you learned create the place for the floppy.

(使用你学到的技术创建软驱位。)

Now create the ON and the Restart button with the little lights under them and delete the polygons that we will use to create a grill.

(现在制作机箱电源按钮和重起按钮,以及他们下面的小指示灯,然后删掉我们将用来做网点的多边形。)

In the place of the deleted polygons create a rectangle and a lot of circles which will be the holes of the grill. Attach all the circles to the rectangle. 

(在删掉多边形的位置创建一个长方形和许多圆形,这将是面板上的洞。将所有圆合并到长方形上。)

the extrude it so it will become a 3D object. Select all and make its gray color so we can see well.

(挤压他们,这样他们会变成三维物体。选择所有的物体,将其改为灰色,这样我们能看的更清楚。)

now give the side of the case some detail

(现在给机箱添加更多的细节。)

Now for the bolt if have followed this tutorial carefully it will be easy to make a bolt like the one the picture:
(现在做一个螺丝钉,如果你仔细跟着教程做下来了,做下图一样的螺丝钉将是很容易的一件事)

Note: I haven’t made the screw of the bolt because it will not be seen anywhere but if you want to make it take your time ;).
(注意,我没有制作螺钉上的螺纹,因为他们在哪儿都看不到,但是如果你想做的话,无疑会耗费你的时间。)

After you make the bolt just place copies of it where it is needed.

(在你做好螺钉之后,复制几个放到合适的位置上。)

Add some detail to the other side of the case too:

(给另一边的机箱也添加一些细节。)

Now let’s move to the back. Start with extruding the back polygon
(现在让我们移到后面。首先挤压后部的多边形。)

Again by extruding edges make the place for the supply the main fan and the places for video, sound card etc

(通过挤压边,制作合适的位置放置电源,风扇,显卡位,声卡位等。)

It is easy to create all the little part at the back so I’m not going to explain it just see the pictures and try to do something like that:
(创建后部的小东西都非常容易了,所以我不再解释什么,看图然后试着做吧:)

We are going to create some holes for the second fan. Select the polygon where you want to make the holes for the fan and click a few times on the tessellate button. This will add some more polygons.

(我们将为第二个风扇创建一些洞。选择你想要造洞的地方的多边形,然后点击几次细分按钮。这将添加更多的多边形。)

now select the polygons that you want to be the holes and delete them. After that select all the borders of the deleted polygons and shift + drag them back. This should be the result:

(现在选择你要做洞的多边形然后删掉他们。选择你删掉的面的边界,按住shift向后拖。结果如下:)

Do the same one more time to create more holes for the ventilation of the case.

(用一样的方法给机箱造更多的孔。)

Now work on the places for the video card, sound card etc.

(现在制作显卡位,声卡位)

It is time for the fan start by creating a plane and giving it a shape like that in the picture. After that extrude it and chamfer some of the border edges.

(是时候制作风扇了,首先创建一个平面,如图调整它的形态。之后挤压并给一些边界倒角)

Then add a cylinder and copy the fin several times. Everything else do just like in the picture.

(然后添加一个圆柱,复制几个扇叶的 。参考下图:)

Now place the fans in the places you see at the picture and create the metal circles which protect the fan.

(把风扇放在如图所示的位置上,然后创建金属圆环来保护风扇。)

It is time for the bolts. Place them as in the pictures
(现在该放螺丝了,如图放置。)

Finally for the little “legs” of the case start from a cylinder

(最后做机箱下面的垫脚。)

and do something like that

(像这样修改一下。)

Put the “legs” in place and we are ready.

(把垫脚放到机箱下面,现在我们已经准备好了。)
返回列表