返回列表 回复 发帖

"Feather Tutorial"--羽毛教程

"Feather Tutorial"--羽毛教程

"Feather Tutorial"
by Katherine Dinger    (Email:
elanthia.geo@yahoo.com --- Web: div.dyndns.org/art/)
原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/feather_dinger/feather01.asp

A step by step walk-through of how I made the feather shown below. I had some problems with photoshop crashing so I had to redo several steps. That resulted in it not looking quite as good as the original. Oh well, you get the point. This is actually my first attempt at drawing a simple feather so bear with me.

(下面我将一步步展示我是如何绘制一根羽毛的。我在使用PS时当机了很多长,所以我不得不重做了许多步骤。因此最后的结果看起来不如最初的好。但是只要你了解其中的要点就够了。实际上,这是我第一次尝试绘制一根简单的羽毛,压力不小啊。)
Step 1
(步骤1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draw the "spine" of the feather to determine which way it will lie.  
(画一根线作为羽毛的根部,这将决定羽毛依附的位置。)

Step 2  
(步骤2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a general base color, block in the shape of your feather. Depending on the feather, pieces will clump together and separate in different areas.

(使用普通的基本上,充满整个羽毛的形态。根据羽毛的结构,让一些毛片聚集,让另一些彼此分离。

Step 3  
(步骤3)

With a fairly large, soft-edged brush go in a develope basic shadows and highlights.
(使用一个相当大的,软边缘的笔刷来添加基本的阴影和高光。)

Step 4
(步骤4)

With a finer brush, start to develop some of the individual "hairs" on the feather.

(使用一个合适的笔刷,开始在羽毛上扩展出一些单独的“毛发”。)

Step 5  ~Ogtgr  
(步骤5) YlF<S49loC  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- C`p)S`d  
x4r=ENO)q  
Continue to bring out the texture of the feather. Again, depending on the feather, this could look really different. For some feathers the "hairs" are very visible and for others (like this one) they appear much more like one piece. N+l 0XjZD9  
(继续勾勒羽毛的纹理。再次说明,根据羽毛的不同,这里看起来会有些不同。有些些羽毛“毛发”是非常明显,而对另一些(比如我这个)他们的片状形态更明显。) \]@XY_21  
k^x[(gw  

Step 6  
(步骤6)

With a large brush over the top, bring out the shadows and highlights a little bit more.  
(在最顶层使用一个大的笔刷,将阴影和高光再突出一些。)

Step 7  
(步骤7)

Obviously not necessary but I added a shadow .
(虽然不是必须的,但我还是添加了阴影。)

来源:译文3D网
真好
牛牛万岁
效果不错,真漂亮
返回列表