返回列表 回复 发帖

"Matte Painting: Maison hantée" --绘景:鬼堡

"Matte Painting: Maison hantée" --绘景:鬼堡
by Sebastien Gaucher  (Email: seb4d@seb4d.com --- Web: www.seb4d.com)

原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/2d_lamaison/2d_lamaison1.asp

Re:"Matte Painting: Maison hantée"

This tutorial is actually a "making of" where I explain how I proceeded to achieve this matte painting.

(这篇教程讲述了我如何处理图像最后完成绘景的过程。)
I use a Wacom Intuos² A4 board, if you don't have any graphic board this is going to be hard but not impossible.

(我使用A4大小的影拓2绘图板,如果你没有任何绘图板,这将比较困难,但也不是不可能做到。)
At each step of the matte painting, useless to remind you to create a new layer so that the work will be easier and mistakes avoided !

(在进行绘景的每一步时,别忘了建一个新层,这将使工作变的更容易,并避免错误发生。)
First of all, find a good res picture. I chose to use a picture of a house I found on the web. You can find very nice pics for free, just look around !

(首先,找一个漂亮的参考图片。我使用了在网上找到的房子的图片。你也可以找到非常漂亮的免费图片,只需要搜索一下。)

The first step is to isolate the house by putting it on a separate layer and by erasing the rest.
(第一步是通过擦除其余的部分,将房子分离到独立的一层。)

In this example I used the polygonal lasso tool for the house, and a soft eraser for the bushes.

(在本例中,我使用多边形套索工具抠出房子,然后用一个软的橡皮擦去掉多余的树木。)

Now you need a new background. You can either find a good pic, either paint one yourself.
(现在你需要一个新的背景。你可以去找一张漂亮的图片,也可以自己绘制。)

I chose the former because it is less time consuming, and the result is far better than what I would have gotten had I painted a background myself. I found this image on the web, unfortunately I do not remember the site I got it from.

(我选择了前者,因为它比较省事,并且结果要比我自己动手画好得多。我在网上找到了这张图,不幸的是我不记得在哪个站点里弄到的了。)

Put the sky behind the house (by putting the sky layer under the house layer), and apply a little perspective effect to give more depth to the sky, make it less flat.
(把天放在房子后面(通过把天的那层放到房子那层下面即可),然后应用一点透视效果,让它有些纵深,不要那么平。)

Here the house picture was taken from a low angle, which makes our work easier.

(刚好房子的图片是从一个较低的角度取景的,这让我们的工作更容易了。)

Now look at the edges of the house. They still are the color of the original sky. We'll fix that.

(现在看下房子的边缘。它们仍然是原来天空的颜色。我要调整一下。)

Using the magic wand tool, select the empty zone of the house layer. Then, Select > Modify > Expand, to make your selection wider. Pick a value that includes the zone we need to color correct.

(使用魔棒工具,选择房子那层的空白区域。然后执行 选择》修改》扩展,这样使你的选择部分更宽一些。选择一个合适的扩展值,使我们要进行颜色校正的区域包含在你的选择中。)

In the menu : Image > Adjust > Hue / Saturation and color correct the edges by matching them with the color of the roof.
(进入菜单:图像》调整》色相/饱和度,然后进行颜色校正来使之匹配屋顶的颜色。)

Still using Hue / Saturation and also Color Balance, adjust the colors of the house and sky layers so that they perfectly blend together.

(仍然使用色相/饱和度还有色彩平衡命令,调整房子和天空层的颜色,让它们彼此完美融和。)

Now we want to get rid of that palm tree that hides a part of the house. That tree has nothing to do there since we want to create a morbid mood.
(现在我们要去除左侧的树,它遮挡了一部分房子。这棵树在这里毫无用处,因为我们想创造一个神秘的气氛。)

This is probably the most delicate step because we have to hand paint the missing part of the house. For that I mostly used the clone stamp tool, tool that allows you to paint something using another part of the picture for reference. 
(这可能是最需要精细操作的步骤了,因为我们不得不将缺失的房子手工绘制出来。为此我大多使用克隆图章工具,它允许你使用图片其他部分作为参考来绘制。)

For instance, the tiles located between the lower and middle windows were painted using similar tiles of the house, using the clone stamp tool.

(例如位于底层和中间窗户的那部分瓦片,就是使用克隆图章工具,参考房子其他相同的瓦片绘制出来的。)

Why not add a lightning bolt to make the scene a little more disturbing ?

(为什么不添加一道闪电来使场景更具气氛呢?)
Using the simple non feathered brush, this is simple. Draw your lightning, duplicate the layer, and blur the copies to make the lightning glow.

Then, use the Dodge tool to brighten the clouds from where the lightning is originating.

(使用一个简单的未羽化的笔刷,绘制你的闪电,然后复制一层,模糊掉这一层作为光晕。然后使用减淡工具提亮闪电周围的云层。)

Paint dead trees behind the house, or use existing ones from pictures. Of course, make the colors and luminosity match.

(在房子后面绘制死掉的树,或着使用其他图像中存在的树。当然要使色彩和亮度都跟图像匹配。)

The fun part, now ! Let's break down the house. Well, not all of it. 7

To make it look older, I added a hole in the rood, painted with brushes.

(现在到了最有趣的部分!让我们把房子变的破破烂烂的。当然这不是全部。要使它看起来很旧,我在屋顶上加了一个洞,使用笔刷画的。)

Don't be afraid to add broken parts ! The house is supposed to still be standing, so don't go too far.

(不要惧怕添加一下破损的部分!但这个房子仍然被希望是伫立着的,所以别太过火。)
You can see that I broke a wooden beam, a pipe, a board, another part of the roof, and a window. When you break something, use the clone stamp tool to fill in the empty space you created.

(你可以看出我破坏了一个木质的横梁,一根管子,一片木板,以及屋顶的另一些部分,还有窗户。当你破坏掉一些东西时,使用克隆图章工具来填充那些你弄出来的空洞。)

Make it look dirty. First of all, the windows. I used a non regular brush and painted the windows with a matte color. Then, change the transfer mode of the dirt layer to make sure that dirt and windows blend nicely together. For this example I chose the Luminosity mode.

(让它变的破烂。首先是窗户。我使用一个规则的笔刷配合一个无光泽的颜色绘制了破损的窗户。然后改变混合模式来使污损的一层和窗户进行完美的融合。下面是一个例子,我选择了亮度模式。)

Repeat that step, only do it on the entire house. Paint with a dirtier color and set your layer to Multiply.

(重复上述步骤,对整栋房子都进行旧化。使用一个较脏的颜色进行绘制,并将该层混合模式设为正片叠底。)

Make sure you make joints and edges look filthy too, because that's where dirt appears most.

(确保你处理了拐角和边缘,因为那里是污垢最常见的地方。)

This is one of the longest steps, but take your time and don't mindlessly add dirt everywhere

(这是最长的一步,但也仅仅需要你花费点时间,然后不假思索的到处添加污垢而已。)

Here, the porch, zoomed in :
(还有门廊这里,放大看。)

The last step is to create a Levels adjustment layer to get the final contrast of the matte painting.

(最后一步是创建一个色阶调整层来调整最终图像的对比度。)

Here it is ! You can compare the original image and the matte painting !

(完成了!你可以比较一下原始图像和绘景的图像。)

来源:译文3D网

高手啊!

支持!支持!

开店 创业 投资 加盟 连锁
借用下...作品出来后,会拿来分享!
返回列表