返回列表 回复 发帖

'Painting a rock'--绘制石头

'Painting a rock'--绘制石头
'Painting a rock'
by Gregor Gorsic (Web: http://www.geci.tk    Email: geci@email.si)

原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/painting_rocks/rocks_01.asp

Intro:
(简介)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this tutorial, we will exercise on drawing rocks, stones, cliffs or anything made of stone. There are many ways to achieve this... I will just show you my favorite one. depending on their structure, rocks look very different. For this tutorial I decided to make sharp reefs in the water ... but you can use the same technique for anything stoney  
(在这个教程中,我们将体验绘制礁石,岩石,悬崖等由石头构成的物体。有很多方法能完成它,我仅仅向你们展示我最喜爱的方法。因为构造的差异,岩石看起来千差万别。在这个教程中我想要绘制一个有着锋利棱角的水下暗礁。但你能用相同的技术来构造其他石头类的物体。)
Step 1:
(步骤1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, we will start with a white canvas. Make a new layer and name it "outline". On this layer we'll draw the outline, the shadows and the texture of this rock! I use a soft brush to make a rough sketch of the rocks ... Make it simple, just a general idea of how the rocks will look.
(首先,我们需要展开一个白色的画布。建一个新层,命名为“outline”。在这一层里我们将绘制暗礁的外轮廓,阴影和纹理部分。我用一个软的笔刷来勾画暗礁的草图。画的简单一点,就像我们平时看到的那样。)

Step 2: "smU5 s,P  
(步骤2)

Now I add some details. At this point it is smart to determine a light source! I have put the light source in the top-left corner, so the shadows should be visible on the bottom-right side of the rocks. Use a smaller and harder brush to make a few details on the rock. Use photo references for your painting if you have a hard time putting on details.
(现在我要加上一点细节。在这里有个技巧:确定光源。我把光源定义在左上角,所以在岩石的右边底部会呈现阴影。用一个小一些的,硬些的笔刷来给岩石增加细节。如果你在绘制细节时有困难,可以找些照片作参考。)

Step 3:

(步骤3)

Continue with doodling, until you paint all of the rocks. Details are not important at this stage, we'll add them later!

(继续自然的绘制,直到画完所有的石头。在这个阶段细节不是特别重要,我们将在后面添加。)

Step 4:

(步骤4)

Now we take a soft brush again, with the opacity set to about 15% and start the shading. Remember, the light is coming from the upper left corner so the shadows should be on the opposite side of the rocks!

(现在我们再次采用软的笔刷,并将透明度设置到15%开始表现暗部。记着,光源来自左上角,所以阴影会出现在与光源相反的岩石的右下部。)

Step 5: %m[ZU<v  
(步骤5)

When you are finished with the shading, use a smudge tool to smooth the surfaces. I use a hard round brush with about 40% strength!

(当你结束对暗部的绘制后,要用污迹之类的笔刷来平滑表面。我用的是硬的圆形的笔刷,强度为40%)

Step 6:  
(步骤6:)

Keep smoothing until you feel satisfied with the result. You can even add details to the rock simply by using a smudge tool. But be careful not to blur the edges of the rock.

(继续光滑表面,直到你满意为止。你也可以用污迹工具来给岩石添加一些细节。但是不要模糊了暗礁的边缘线)

Step 7:

(步骤7)

Usually rocks aren't smooth ... So, we'll add few details and textures to it! I use a rough spattered brush, with the opacity set to 10-20%. Feel free to improvise at this point. GrL
(通常,岩石是不光滑的,我们要给它加入一些细节和纹理。我用一个粗糙的溅落笔刷,不透明度设置为10%-20%。)

Step 8:

(步骤8)

We are now done with drawing of the rock! All we have to do now is to colour it. Make a new layer beneath the "outline" layer and name it "colour". Set the "outline" layer's blending mode to "multiply". That way the dark areas of this layer effect the bottom ones, but you can still see the true color of the layers beneath. Choose a shade for your rock (for this one I use blue-gray) and color the rock on "color" layer with the brush.

(现在我们已经完成了岩石的绘制。接下来要做的是给它上色。在“outline”之下建一个新层,命名为“colour”。设置“outline”层的混合属性为叠加。这样outline层的暗部将影响其下的colour层,但是你仍然可以看到底层的颜色。给你的岩石选择一个颜色。我选的是深蓝色,然后用笔刷给颜色层着色)

Step 9:
(步骤9)

Now all we have to do is add some gloss to the brighter areas for highlights. I use a dodge tool for this task.
(现在我们要加入一些光泽以使高光部分更亮。我用了dodge工具来完成这个任务。)

Step 10:  
(步骤10)

We are finished now! Well at least with the rock part of this picture. Remember ... rocks usually have a rough texture, but their shape could be anything ... from rounded to squared or even flat... nature itself has the greatest imagination. With this technique you can reproduce all of them! LigB!M  
(现在我们终于完成它了,至少在这幅图中的岩石部分。记住,岩石通常有一些粗糙的纹理。但它们的形状却是各种各样的。 可以是圆的,也可以是方的,甚至是扁平的。大自然有着巨大的想像力。用这样的技术你可以再现它们的形态。)

Final Image:

(最终的图像)
厉害厉害厉害厉害厉害厉害厉害
不错
牛牛万岁
返回列表