返回列表 回复 发帖

CGTalk 3D星级作品整理(2004年)

作品时间:05-22-2004, 11:45 PM
作品名称:La Hacienda
作品简介:Walking around I stepped in to a Guillermo Fernandez de Castro’s Lithography, and a thought came to my mind: “that can be a nice render” and that’s the inspiration for this scene.
This scene took about 2 months of work, basically because I was using only my free time to work on it.
in a few days im going to post the link of tutorial¡¡¡¡¡¡
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

作品时间:10-19-2004, 06:54 PM

作品名称:"fallen Art" A New Animated Short, Platige Image (Animation)
使用软件: 3ds max, After Effects, Brazil r/s, LightWave 3D, Messiah:Studio, Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Country: Poland
Salute!
I would like to announce our new animated short called "Fallen Art".
"Fallen Art" is Tomek Baginski's second short animated film produced by Platige Image.
This animated short describes a forgotten military base in Pacific where laws and rules do not exist.
The synospis from the film can be found
here
Also I would like to show you some images from the movie

Concept art for the "Fallen Art" characters was created by Rafal Wojtunik. Approximately 20 artists have participated in the production, together with the postproduction studio - Platige Image.
Best Regards
Marcin Kobylecki
Platige Image

作品时间:08-21-2004, 02:21 PM

作品名称:Ferrari Challenge Stradale, Vision3d (3D)
使用软件: 3ds max, Brazil r/s, Photoshop
作品简介:

Name: Vision3d
Hi. Here is my latest work. It took about 2 weeks to made model. This scene I prepared in 2 days. The background image is just a photo. I used HDRI technology for better realism. Motion Blur was added in Photoshop. For final render I used Brazil R/S. C&C are welcome. Cheers.

作品时间:08-22-2004, 03:04 PM

作品名称:Twin Sisters, Carl-mikael Lagnecrantz (3D)

使用软件: 3ds Max, Photoshop
作品简介:

Name: Carl-mikael Lagnecrantz
Software: 3ds Max, Photoshop
Hi people, I'd like to share my latest work, twin sisters...I hope you enjoy it and comments and critique is welcome.
cheers,
CML

作品时间:03-14-2004, 10:25 PM

作品名称:Character & Environment: Plumber's Nightmare

作品简介:Ok guys, one week practically without to eat or to sleep, working very hard to send another work for 3D Awards 2004. Have just sent this work and I know that could be better if I had more time to conclude it. So, I think I made the best than I was able to do inside of this small period.
Comments are always welcome.
Thanks.

作品时间:08-20-2004, 06:22 AM

作品名称:Connected, Benny (3D)
使用软件:Softimage Xsi 3.5, Adobe Photoshop
作品简介:

Name: Benny

作品时间:08-02-2004, 06:52 PM

作品名称:Frightened Knight, Laverdet (3D)
使用软件:Zbrush2
作品简介:
Name: Laverdet
hello!... modelled in rhino and zbrush 2, and rendered in zbrush2... I was interested by the obvious deplacement of the composition, wich is at the frontier of composition's mistake, and, (I think) works anyway... it's always fun to play with aesthtic concepts, such as dynamic symmetry, and lettering-like composition, to "disturb" these concepts and goe on something different:!...ps/ I hope I am understandable, because I speak a so poor english, and loose my dictionary!... so I try to talk with a little dozen of words, which is contracting the sense, I'm afraid! maybe there is french on this site, and it can be in different langage?...

作品时间:08-29-2004, 12:17 AM

作品名称:Icebreaker, Ravinder Sembi (3D)
使用软件:3ds max, Deep Paint, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:

Name: Ravinder Sembi
The design of the craft is by Scott Robertson. Took his rough sketch and finalized the design. Took about a week to model craft, day to model pilot and another week for environment getting it look just right.
This is my first post ever.
All comments welcomed.

作品时间:09-03-2004, 06:50 AM

作品名称:Alienware Entry, Marcin J. Nikiforuk (3D)
作品简介:
Name: Marcin J. Nikiforuk

This image was entered for the Alienware Challenge. You can see the full entry here.
Never hold your farts in.
they travel up your spine, into your brain, and that's where you get shitty ideas from.

作品时间:08-03-2004, 04:59 PM

作品名称:Winter, George Arevshatyan (3D)
作品简介:
Name: George Arevshatyan
Hi!
This is my last work.
Modelled and rendered with Maya, textured using photoshop.
Mesh without textures is here:
返回列表