返回列表 回复 发帖

作品时间:03-08-2008, 02:45 PM

作品名称:Zenit - E, Milen Todorov (3D)
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:
Name: Milen Todorov
This is my favorite Analog Camera I made it for fun. I use simple box modeling with 3ds max and for render engine I use Vray. C&C are welcome
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

作品时间:01-16-2008, 09:33 PM

作品名称:Zombie Girl (Game Art), Gary Newman (3D)
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:
Name: Gary Newman
I’ve finally gotten around to finishing her, so I thought I post her here in the finished section to show her off a bit.
It's been a real slog finding time and energy to work on her. I must admit I'm really happy with the way she has turned out, though with that in mind there are one or two small areas that could be improved upon (but aren’t there always?).
She weighs in at 8631 triangles (excluding the base). She’s made up of 3 x 2048x2048 textures (Diffuse map, Normal map and Specular map). There’s also one small 128x128 for an environment map on her eyes.
Modelled and rendered in Max 8 using standard Max materials and the scan-line rendered. Sculpting done in Zbrush.
I hope you like.
强 太强了 顶级作品
天 我还在这个恐怖女人的楼下

[ 本帖最后由 维也纳 于 2008-11-19 09:54 编辑 ]
你好,你的作品真的太棒了。,崇拜的不得,真的想拜你为师。能跟你学习吗
这些作品真漂亮  

作品时间:12-17-2008, 10:27 AM

作品名称:Naoshima - Cherry Blossom
使用软件:3ds max, After Effects, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:Hello there!
My last 2-day personal work. Playing around with pflow and cherry blossoming. It's based on another Ando's work and it comes in two flavours...
C&C are for sure welcome ;)
Best regards,
A.

作者:Alex Roman

作品时间:12-17-2008, 09:55 AM

作品名称:Red Sonja
使用软件:Maya, Photoshop, Silo
作品简介:Here she is, the result of a few weeks work, all of which is documented in the CGTalk forums.
For a change I decided to work to a concept so I chose one by artist Dominic Marco which was nto only cool, but also matched my own style.
I built her in Silo before rendering in Maya. I then tweaked her and added further details in Photoshop.
I would like to say thanks to all those who contributed in the forums!

作者:Antony Ward

作品时间:12-17-2008, 08:01 AM

作品名称:City - 2050
使用软件:Lightwave 3D, Photoshop
作品简介:hi everyone
one last piece before the holidays.
Modeled , textured and rendered in LW 9.5.
thanks to the matte painting thread for feedback and
crits..
cheers
n

作者:neil maccormack

作品时间:12-17-2008, 06:09 AM

作品名称:Mechanic In-Game Charatcer
使用软件:3ds max, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:
I wanted to create a lowpoly character inspired form the world of Bladerunner/Starwars/Rage etccc
I was planning to do an environment but i don't find the time right now. So i decided to set up a litlle Studio as a render.

作者:guillaume molle

作品时间:12-14-2008, 01:45 PM

作品名称:the catch
使用软件:Lightwave 3D, Photoshop
作品简介:This is a Dendrobate Auratus while is ready to get something to eat. Modeled and rendered in Lightwave, layers composite and postproduction in Photoshop
作者:Marco Capone
返回列表