返回列表 回复 发帖

CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2006年)

作品时间:12-25-2006, 04:45 PM                     
作品名称:Abduction
作者:Malaysia
使用软件:Maya, mental ray, Photoshop
作品简介:I had this idea while I was working on the "Journey Begins" challenge, but I chose to go with a different idea then. Now I felt like finishing it as well. I used some reference photos, taken by myself, I'll post them below.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:12-06-2006, 05:14 PM                     
作品名称:Orishas
作者: Antonio Javier Caparo
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:ORISHAS is the word used by some afro-american religions to refer to their deities. They are represented in many ways: through catholic icons, single geometric signs, objects, colors. For me they are two birds, one over each shoulder looking back and forth while you are right there, in the middle, in the volatile present.
I hope you enjoy this image.

Pencil line, color and texture collage in photoshop
Comments are most welcome.
作品时间:11-02-2006, 03:40 AM                       
作品名称:The Soul of sword
作者: xu liang an
作品简介:In chinese Kungfu, Sword the is the most distinguished weapon.

It is my first Mattepainting work, I really need more practice on that. and any critique from you guys is welcome. Thanks.
作品时间:10-27-2006, 03:32 PM                        
作品名称:long-past civilization!
作者: Xueguo Yang
作品简介:long-past civilization(memory of India 2)

The image is the second work result of my journey to India, which deeply impressed me for its long and splendid civilization. I very likeit!
All painted in photoshop,wish you like it and sorry of my bad english!
作品时间:10-25-2006, 09:45 AM                        
作品名称:Kimberley
作者: Jussi Lehtiniemi
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:Hello everybody and thanks for taking a look at this.

Here's a portrait of a friend named Kimberley I finished recently. I wanted to portray her beauty and personality in an environment that's slightly magical and full of life, the same time trying to avoid making the scene too busy. The original inspiration came from Hayao Miyazaki’s film “Princess Mononoke”: a lush magical forest, small creatures, golden light. Initially I wanted to have a lot more magical qualities to it, but then I thought I’m better off just suggesting this and concentrating on the character.
The painting was done in Photoshop CS except for masks for the small three-leafed plants which were done in 3dsmax. I used a lot of custom brushes, mainly one texture I overuse regularly, and references taken by myself (character and environment) and ones found from the internet (exotic creatures). Loads of different things - plants, flowers, various small creatures – visited the scene at different stages of the process but eventually I needed to shortlist them to my absolute favourites to balance the scene. The painting took about 40-60 hours to complete, span across the time of two months.
Hope you like it and find it beautiful. Any thoughts on the painting most welcome: critics, suggestions, comments, etc.

作品时间:10-24-2006, 12:44 AM                          
作品名称:Passage
作者: Thierry Doizon
使用软件:Photoshop, Wings3D
作品简介:This is an attempt to get away from my usual spaceships and SF environments, it seems like you're about to witness a secret ceremony... mainly PS-CS2 I used a very basic 3D mesh done using 3D Wings with no lighting, just to have a wide-angle point of view and a kind of "vertigo" feeling.
(Image appears in the Q&A section of the magazine ImagineFX with a step-by-step)
作品时间:10-03-2006, 02:37 PM                           
作品名称:Lya
作者: Melanie Delon
作品简介:Hi everyone, this is my new painting and once again it’s a sad story : Lya was a happy wife until her husband died during the war. Other then suicide, she has no other way to see her husband again, but will she have the courage to sacrifice not only herself but the little flame of life that is growing in her?

Well i hope you’ll like her c&c are welcome, thanks
作品时间:08-02-2006, 08:57 PM                           
作品名称:Gluba Vanderhon The Giant
作者: Matt Gaser
作品简介:This painting is from a story I've been developing. To my suprize it was awared the silver award in Spectrum 12 and the Master award in Expose 3. The whole painting was done in Photoshop and took a couple of weeks working only at lunch to bring the image to final. Check out my website at www.mattgaser.com
If your interested check out this other post
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=389176
作品时间:07-09-2006, 04:54 PM                             
作品名称:You Cheat
作者: chou jing-long
作品简介:I wanted to create that, in a chaotic market, there are four thugs gambling, and one of them gets caught cheating with cards hiding in his sleeves. But actually, the other three people are cheating too!

I collected lots of references about the setting and characters from movies and others, and asked my friends to take some pictures of people. In the process the poeple's poses had been changed a lot. The settings were also changed twice, mainly between European and Middle Eastern style. The light and atmosphere were also fine tuned for a long time.
I spend more than a month to complete this idea.Hope you like it.suggestion and advice is welcome,thanks.
If you would like to see a more completed process please click here:
http://www.alon.tw/cre/pro/you_1.html
my website: www.alon.tw
e mail:along.a1120@msa.hinet.net
作品时间:06-08-2006, 04:18 PM                              
作品名称:the peacock
作者: Wei chen
作品简介:HAN nation has had a very particulaly dance .The dancer dressed the flat clothes with two long sleeves ,She is like a peacock.Maybe the westerners take the peacock for pride and
allogance ,but the traditonal dance showes us only a pure beautiful.
返回列表