Board logo

标题: "Dirty Texture"--污损纹理 [打印本页]

作者: 火柴盒    时间: 2008-4-25 20:36     标题: "Dirty Texture"--污损纹理

"Dirty Texture"--污损纹理
"Dirty Texture"
by Katherine Dinger (Email:
elanthia.geo@yahoo.com --- Web: div.dyndns.org/art/)
原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/texture_katherine_dinger/dirty_texture01.asp

Here is a very simple, generic tutorial I wrote up for a dirty metal texture. I tried to keep it pretty easy. This is just a starting point... I'm building off this basic texture and adding things like scratches, errosion, paint and maybe some crate support bars. So if you follow along with this tutorial, be sure to keep it so you can pick up where you left off
(这是一篇关于制作污损的金属纹理的非常简单的,通用的教程。我尽量简单的进行讲解。这仅仅是一个起点....我在一个基础的纹理上添加了划痕,污垢,油漆,以及一下支持的金属条。请紧随我的教程。)

作者: 火柴盒    时间: 2008-4-25 20:38

Part 1
(第一部分)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Open a blank document. I made mine 512x512 but you can work at 256x256 if you like. Fill the background with a low-saturated color. I used a grey-green
(步骤一:打开一个空白的文档。我自己的这个是512×512的,但是如果你喜欢的话,也可以用256×256大小的。用一个低饱和的颜色填充背景。我使用了灰绿色。)

Step 2: Open a new document with a freebie metal texture to use as your base. Do a select all -> edit -> define pattern. Click back to the original piece and put a new layer above the green. Do an edit -> fill -> pattern. This is probably the easiest, quickest way to start out. If you want, you can use the same texture I did. Here is the link
(步骤二:打开一个免费的金属纹理作为你的基础纹理。执行操作 全选》编辑》定义图案。点击返回到初始的图像上,在绿色图层上新建一层。执行操作》填充》图案。这是最容易最快速的开始方式了。如果你愿意,你可以使用和我一样的纹理,这里是
链接。)

Step 3: The texture I chose repeats pretty badly, so I want to clean that up some. Select the rubber stamp tool. Hold down alt and click a section of your image to copy from. Lift off the alt-key, and with a soft-edged brush start painting in a new area. This picks up the image from the old place and “pastes” it over into the new one. You’ll probably want to fiddle around with this to get it the way you like
(步骤三:我选择的这张纹理有很糟糕的重复,我希望清除掉这些东西。选择仿制图章工具。按住ALT点击你想要复制的图像部分。松开ALT键,使用一个软边缘的笔刷在一个新的区域开始绘制。它将从旧的区域拷贝像素,粘贴覆盖到新的区域。你可以按你自己的想法随意处理。)

作者: 火柴盒    时间: 2008-4-25 20:39

Step 4: On the metal layer, decrease the textures saturation by about 60%. I also chose to change the hue a bit and make it a little greener. Set the blending mode to “overlay” and bump the opacity down the around 90%. Go to filter -> render -> lighting effects. Fiddle with the settings to get the effect you want, here are the settings I used

(步骤四:在金属图层,降低纹理的饱和度到60%。我还调整了一点色相,让它有一点点偏绿。设置混合模式为“叠加”,将不透明度设为90%。执行操作:滤镜》渲染》光照效果。调整设置直到你获得自己想要的结果,下面是我的设置。)

Step 5: At this point I usually run a noise filter just to make it a little grungier. Be sure to select monochromatic. After doing this increase the contrast of the texture by about 40% to make it pop a little more (or you can just duplicate the layer to get a similar effect) Now you should have a pretty generic dirty metal texture to work with.
(步骤5:在这里我通常使用噪波滤镜(即添加杂色滤镜)来添加一点杂色。确保你选择的是单色。之后你可以增加一点纹理的对比度约40%,让它显得更常见(或者你也可以复制一层来得到相同的效果)。现在你有一个不错的脏的金属纹理来工作了。)

Part 2 
(第二部分)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 6: Open up the texture from the last part of the tutorial. Go ahead and flatten all the layers. Here’s a way to make reeeaaally easy scratches. Click the pencil tool and draw a buncha random lines to look like scratch marks, I used a medium grey color 。 )
(步骤六:打开上面制作好的纹理,展开所有的图层。这里有一个方法可以非常简单的制作划痕。点击铅笔工具,绘制一些类似于擦痕的随机线条,我使用中灰色来制作。)

Step 7: Duplicate the layer and set it to multiply. Click back to the original and nudge it down and over 1 pixel

(步骤七:复制一层,设置叠加方式为正片叠底。点击返回原来的图层,向下平移一个像素。)

Step 8: Drop the opacity of the original layer down to about 70%. If necessary make the top layer a little darker. Take the eraser tool and wear down the edges of the scratches just a bit, so it’s not so harsh. Run a noise filter on the lines if you want.

(步骤八:降低院士图层的不透明度为70%。如果需要可以使顶层变暗一些。使用橡皮擦工具,擦除一点划痕的边缘,这样它不会显得太粗糙。如果你愿意的话,还可以给它加一些噪波。)

作者: 火柴盒    时间: 2008-4-25 20:41

Part 3
(第三部分)

Step 9: Here’s one way to apply slight corrosion and rust. Open up your original metal texture. If necessary, flatten the layers. Duplicate the background and flip it vertically. Set it to “overlay" 
(步骤九:这里有一种方法来添加一点腐蚀和锈迹。打开你原先的金属纹理。如果必要的话,弄平图层(不要有光泽)。复制背景,然后垂直翻转,混合方式设为“叠加”。)

Step 10: Select the eraser tool and hack off a good 2/3’s of the top layer. Be sure to follow up with a “grungey” shaped brush to make the edges uneven. Reduce the opacity to about 75% and up the contrast about 65%

(步骤10:选择橡皮擦工具,擦除顶层2/3的区域。确保是使用的“grungey”形态的画笔,这样可以使边缘变得不均匀。降低不透明度到75%,增加对比度约60%。)

Step 11: Duplicate the grunge layer, flip it horizontally and set the blend mode to “color dodge”. You may want to darken the bottom edge of this layer as well… paint it, burn it, whatever floats your boat.
(步骤11:复制锈迹层,水平翻转,设置混合模式为“颜色减淡”。你也许想加深这层底部的边缘,那就画吧,加深它,随你。)

作者: 火柴盒    时间: 2008-4-25 20:43

Part 4

(第4部分)

Step 12: Open up your original metal texture. If necessary, flatten the layers. On the layer above it, put whatever image/texture you’d like to have on the texture. I’m just using a dingbat. Set the layer to “overlay” and decrease the layer opacity to about 85%

(步骤12:打开你原来的金属纹理。如果必要,弄平它。在图层上,放上你想要的图案或纹理。我就用了一个标志。设置混合模式为“叠加”,然后降低图层不透明度到85%。)

Step 13: Duplicate the image layer and set it to invisible. On the original (the bottom layer), do a motion blur at a 90 degree angle. Rotate the image 90 degrees counter clockwise. Go to filter -> stylize -> wind. I do the wind one. Run it twice., I did a stagger the second time

(步骤十三:复制图层,关闭可见性。在原来的标志层(下面的层)上,添加90度的运动模糊。然后顺时针旋转图像90度。执行操作:滤镜》风格化》风。我添加了风一次。运行它两次,在第二次时我加入了一点交错。)

Step 14: Rotate it back 90 degrees clockwise and turn the top layer back on. Line them up with one another if you have to. You’ll probably barely be able to see the “wind” layer so adjust the brightest and contrast as necessary. I also set the layer mode to color burn and reduce the opacity to around
(步骤14:将它顺时针旋转90度,打开顶部图层可见性。如果需要的话,一个接一个的排列下它们。你可能只是隐约能看见“风”的那层,如果必要的话可以调整下亮度和对比度。我同样将它的混合模式设为颜色加深,不透明度降低到20%附近。)

Step 15: Underneath both of these layers, create a new one. Select a nice rusty color. Randomly splotch a few places at the bottom edges of your decal. Set this layer to “overlay” and reduce the opacity to about 65%. With a grungey shaped smudge tool, click on each of your rust splotches and drag downwards to create a streak. Do this all the way around and adjust as you like. It also nice to smudge a little on the decal layer and the “wind” layer. Tack on the other effects if you want  
(步骤十五:在这些层的下面建一个新层。旋转一个漂亮的腐蚀色。在你图像底部的边缘位置,随机涂上一些污点。设置层混合模式为“叠加”,降低不透明度到65%。使用grungey形态的污迹工具,点击每一个生锈的污点,然后向下拖,来创建锈迹。将你的花纹图层和“风化”图层弄锈一点也不错。如果你愿意,可以试试其他的效果。)

This is a texture I created using several of the afore mentioned techniques. Just to kinda show what you can do with it...
(这幅图像是我用上面提到的技术制作的。仅仅展示一下,你可以用它们做些什么...)

来源:译文3D网
作者: ywbaggio    时间: 2008-5-29 14:40

不错哈``收下了

作者: 牛超    时间: 2008-8-13 17:01

不错 和deep paint差不多

欢迎光临 论坛 (http://bbs.cgtime.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0