Board logo

标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2008年) [打印本页]

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:13     标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2008年)

作品时间:12-18-2008, 03:22 PM
作品名称:We found the gate to Hell
作者:Christer Wibert
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:I found an ol sketch I hade made some months ago and thought I should make something with it. At first, it was just a generic glowing opening in a mountainside with an explorer on his way in. But the more I painted, the more I felt the coldness of it fit for something more evil. So I decided to make it a gate to hell. Long lost in a mountainous, cold and empty landscape. The unsuspecting explorers will most likely venture inside, and by some means, activate the gate and bring destruction upon the world... as all "unsuspecting explorers" are known to do...

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:18

作品时间:12-14-2008, 11:24 AM  
作品名称:banana split
作者:Szymon Biernacki
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:Hi All,
This is may personal work. I wanted to work on something more detailed than my usual paintings... I used Painter X for painting and Photoshop for some color correction.
Hope You like it C&C most welcome!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:21

作品时间:12-05-2008, 12:11 AM   
作品名称:Generator entrance
作者:James Paick
作品简介:This started from a class demo at CDA. I later took it home and finished it to refine the concept. It was fun working in this style with big industrial shapes. This is a generator in the future.
I hope you enjoy.
thanks,
-james

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:25

作品时间:11-19-2008, 02:54 PM   
作品名称:Concrete 7
作者:Xueguo Yang
作品简介:I spent much time to do this work,I want make some surreal feel to this scene,some friend say they saw infinite depth when they look at it,usually I don't think more when I star to create something,I just follow my heart!
Hope you like it!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:27

作品时间:11-18-2008, 10:32 PM   
作品名称: -The Shipwreck-
作者:Marc Brunet
作品简介::0 Alright so the mag is finally out and I'm allowed to post this now!

This was done for ImagineFX 38, I have a tutorial in there explaining in details how I created the image, grab a copy!
http://imaginefx.com/02287754329694205984/imaginefx-issue-38.html
She's a clumsy pirate drying up on the deck after totaling her ship (:
Tell me what you think
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:29

作品时间:11-16-2008, 10:11 PM     
作品名称: fantasy
作者:Loïc e338 Zimmermann
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:initially painted for a book, this illustration now goes into the "rejected but I still dig you" section of my work.

wanted to achieve something nice, soft, feminine. Photoshop and Painter. 8h or so...

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:32

作品时间:11-16-2008, 11:54 AM      
作品名称: The Dean Observance
作者:Hervé LEBLAN
使用软件: Photoshop
作品简介:Hi to all
here is a place to rest.
It could have been a matte-painting, but I prefered to accentuate some colors and effects to make it as a painterly picture.
Hope you like it.
Cheers

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:34

作品时间:10-28-2008, 08:38 PM      
作品名称: Mech-Dragon Battle
作者:Alex Ruiz
作品简介:concept sketch of a battle scene. I stuck with one of my favorite themes: the little guy with hardly any weapons against the insanely large and terrible destroyer machine thing The large creature ended up unintentionally looking like a Chinese parade dragon, hence the title..

Done in photoshop, but started out on an interesting site called jacksonpollock.org( named after the painter of course). I'll put up a tutorial of this, I think you guys will find it quite interesting.
There you can do 'splatter' paintings that closely mimic his style, try it out!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:36

作品时间:10-27-2008, 05:32 PM      
作品名称:  picnic
作者:David Kim
作品简介:Hi everyone!!
This is David from jersey...
Here is a piece of work from my children illustration book "LooLoo My Loo".
I hope you guys enjoy and see you very soon!!!
Bye~~

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:38

作品时间:10-27-2008, 01:44 PM        
作品名称:Twisted Mind of Puyuh
作者:David Kim
作品简介:Hi,

This is the cover art for my latest graphic novel, Twisted Mind of Puyuh. It is a colored comic with many of my short stories within. I used mainly photoshop for it and spent bout 3 days from pencil to final work. For a bigger version, pls visit my website, under "illustration" category:
http://www.1000tentacles.com/gallery_illus04.html
I hope you will enjoy my art.
I have released a series of skinnis for a range of products(ipod, iphone,mac...etc), for those of you who might be interested in getting my skinnis design, pls visit :
www.skinnis.com
Mine is under the brand name: 1000tentacles

Thank you for viewing !

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:40

作品时间:10-03-2008, 08:41 AM         
作品名称:Viking: Battle for Asgard (Pack Art)
作者:Michael Kutsche
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop, XSI
作品简介:This is an older version of the Pack Art of SEGA's/The Creative Assembly's title Viking: Battle for Asgard.
All done in Painter X and Photoshop CS3, only the warriors in the background are 3d models.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:42

作品时间:10-01-2008, 10:56 AM         
作品名称:Endzeit
作者:Endzeit
作品简介:Personal work, patrolling robot drone. Completely done in Painter and Photoshop. Started with the lasso tool, for playing with silhouettes.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:44

作品时间:09-28-2008, 04:31 PM         
作品名称:Insect tower
作者:Xiaochen Fu
作品简介:The Insect Race bulid the warship in a be booked old god's body.
Their Queen is warship 's spiritual power
and she can control it.
They waited thousand years
now.
They form the earth's core
old artwork,now can released
wish you like.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:45

作品时间:09-25-2008, 01:50 PM           
作品名称:Blessed Goat
作者:Gonçalo Pereira
作品简介:Hi everyone,
One more with a dinosaur, tried to capture an action moment in a fun context between some type of predator dinosaur and a mountain goat, done entirely in photoshop, critics are most welcome.

Gonçalo
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:54

作品时间:09-18-2008, 01:15 PM            
作品名称: Superbad
作者:Mike Thompson
作品简介:This piece titled "Superbad" is the actor Michael Cera. The client wanted it to have a very airbrushed expressive feeling like the Mad magazine covers. I used Painter to create this. I have attached a few of my working files. All comments are welcome! Thanks.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 10:59

作品时间:09-12-2008, 05:06 PM            
作品名称:Before Contact
作者:Andrey Maximov
作品简介:Brave space travellers lands on an unfamiliar planet. They yet do not know that on a planet there is a civilisation, but the civilisation already knows about visitors...

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 11:03

作品时间:09-17-2008, 05:28 PM              
作品名称: Refinery Train
作者:James Paick
作品简介:Personal Project. In the near future, society is forced to use alternative ways of generating electricity. A little sci-fi and steam punk..

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 11:06

作品时间:09-16-2008, 12:48 PM               
作品名称: Camila
作者:Gonçalo Pereira
作品简介:Dedicated to someone very special!
Started sketching in photoshop and went on. Hope you like it

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 11:13

作品时间:09-08-2008, 01:18 AM               
作品名称: The epetecan post
作者: David Cabrera
作品简介:... ehhh... well... finally... 4 months later... i finished my "uplift universe" illustration XD
i'd like to try a Rockwellian tribute for the challenge... yes, that about aliens and humans relationships... 4 months ago...
I used my beloved photoshop 6 (part of my personal tonteria)
It was hard to me kept that paint effect in photoshop, and not to go back over and over with softbrushes to get a clean transition between colors
Well... hope you like the illustration... at least it's better than my english for sure!!!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 11:17

作品时间:09-07-2008, 03:52 PM                 
作品名称:Superstar
作者: Mario Wibisono
作品简介:Hi everyone,

This is Pepper, a fictional character designed by Stanley Lau, a girl that always shows up with her classy headphone and red outfit.
This piece is an original Pepper Fan Art submitted specially for Pepper Project.
What i had in mind when making her sketch is about a Japanese idol, a cute girl with sexy feature but ready to please her fans not only with her look but also spectacular skill in singing, the perfect entertainer or in short, a superstar.

Around 70 hours or so painted with a mouse, done in Photoshop. I gathered quite a lot of references from google images, mostly from Japanese teen idols. Most of them, usually always show with innocent look but pretty self confident with their beauty. This piece is greatly inspired by one of my all-time favorite Japanese idol, Yuko Ogura.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 11:18

作品时间:08-25-2008, 06:58 AM                 
作品名称:Dirty Work
作者: Pavel Mikhailenko
作品简介:Photoshop and a couple of days of work. Some forsaken planet. My intention was to imagine some huge garbage tractor with hundreds of dustmen at work.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 13:51

作品时间:08-30-2008, 07:25 PM                  
作品名称:Tavern Brawl
作者: Svetlin Velinov
作品简介:Hi there...
Long time no post... I did this for Paizo at the end of 2007... Except this there are a few more illustrations for share. Keep an eye and you will see it sooner or later...

Best,
S~

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:02

作品时间:08-18-2008, 05:37 PM                  
作品名称:Enchanted
作者: Hethe Srodawa
作品简介:This personal piece is about and inspired by my wife and the word that best describes how I feel about her: Enchanted. I created it using Adobe's Photoshop from start to finish. Let me know what you think. Any type of comment or critique is welcome.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:05

作品时间:08-18-2008, 05:08 PM                    
作品名称:Concept Art : village
作者: Pene Menn
作品简介:Long time no see~;)
This concept image is for a medieval fantasy game environment.
I imagined a side street of a medieval fantasy village.
I hope you like this~*

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:07

作品时间:08-12-2008, 10:23 AM                     
作品名称:Snatch
作者: Marek Okon
作品简介:Picture made for ImagineFX magazine workshop, issue #34 about painting SciFi Images. Whole tutorial is about how to put story together and how to execute it properly. With screenshots from production and few useful tips :] Hope you gonna like it

Image was done by hand in Photoshop, few references used but nothing significant. Inspired heavy by awesomeness that is Mass Effect
Crits and comments always welcome

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:10

作品时间: 08-06-2008, 05:26 PM                     
作品名称:Army of Scorpions 2
作者: Tomasz Jedruszek
作品简介:Zoe Robinson ,the art director of Fantasy Flight Games ,asked me to do paint over the good old "Army of Scorpions" so it could be used for large print ( huge AGOT banner on neariest GenCon) ,orginal "army of Scorpions " used for card game was only 1350x1110 pixels. But I rather would like to make this scene from a scrach in hihg res ,than paint over old stuff. So I did...

Here's result , the source image has 10000x7000 pixels , PSD file has 943 megs This is oficially the largest file I ever created so far. Oh,yeah - I did actually - Venhelis map got 11423x5760 and way over 1.6 Gbytes but thsi is another story
for those who loves statistics -total time to complete aprox)10 hrs (splited into two days of work)
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:14

作品时间: 08-04-2008, 01:19 PM                       
作品名称: The spoiled wizard's daughter
作者: Remko Troost
作品简介:Mialeeff is the very spoiled daughter of an old wizard who just can't stand up against her anymore..Often she takes daddy's enchanted troll's and treat them like slaves.
This Troll isn't so proud about it,He's forcing himself to keep smiling.Even if he's enchanted and well educated now, the water still isn't his thing.And she knows that...

HI Everyone, this is my latest illustration i did for my portfolio.
Handpainted from scratch in Photoshop .
I tried for once to put the dark side(o so strong) aside and do a more all day life scene.

Hope you guys like it.
C&C very welcom.

Remko
Here are some details if you like.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:23

作品时间: 08-01-2008, 05:20 AM                        
作品名称: Who is That?
作者: Sean Hong
作品简介:The work's name is "Who Is That".
It is one pic from my series called "The Children Forgetting To Go Back Home"
In the work:
The child left the metropolis and the noisy city. He climbed the mountain behind the city and began to draw the flower he found after school. He very much enjoyed the nature life and feel sleepy. Now he is just awaken by the "Forest Rescuer" sent by his dear mother
Leaving a dream may be lead you into another one.
Sometimes there is only a thin gauze between reality and imagination.
The work is made in Painter and Photoshop.
Hope friends in forums can give me C&Cs for dealing with a night scene and the light in a night atomosphere.
My spirit is always in the children that forget to go back home
MANY THANKS
Best wishes from Shanghai~

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:26

作品时间:07-09-2008, 03:35 PM                        
作品名称:hot summer day
作者: Gonçalo Pereira
作品简介:Hi everyone, this is my last illustration, i started in photoshop sketching characters until i came up with something funny, then started painting and this is where ended up, made for personal portfolio, hope you guys like it

gonçalo
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:32

作品时间:07-04-2008, 07:37 AM                          
作品名称:Network System
作者: James Paick
作品简介:This painting was initially brought about from a concept I had about a unique place with elements from modern, futuristic and primitive natures. This tells a story of a couple of sailors routing through a river and passing through a massive futuristic ruin. Completely painted in photoshop. More of this series to come.
I hope you guys enjoy.
Thanks
James Paick

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:35

作品时间:06-22-2008, 01:37 AM                           
作品名称:Planet earth: volcanoes matte-paintings
作者: dE Gerardo Gerard
作品简介::wip: Hello guy`s,

I have finished a few volcanoes matte-paintings and I would like to show you a few of them For creatiing those matte-paintings it needs to be really patient for the details and overall look and i hope that you like it. Thank you guy`s. Have a nice day! G!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:37

作品时间:06-09-2008, 02:46 PM                           
作品名称:The Wood Dragon and the Ladybird
作者: Phil McDarby
作品简介:Hey everyone,
I love macro photography, so I set about trying to create a moment - secretly stumbling across this tiny creature in the undergrowth and snapping him in a confrontation with some other forest denizen. I hope I captured the mutual curiousity of the Wood Dragon and the Ladybird.

Anyway, the Wood Dragon was created using a mixture of painting and photo-texturing (all my own) - his wings are a mixture of leaves and water, using batwings as reference. The background is cobbled together from various shots of mine, and heavily over-painted - I was trying to mimic that really short depth of field inherent in macro stuff. The full res is close to 6000 x3000 (this is cropped in width) and you can see a lot more detail (some of his organs are visible, and there is a tiny friendly parasite attached to him on his back - it's a healthy symbiosis ;)) The ladybird is painted from reference also.
I have about another 4 of these on the go, with the little Wood Dragon encountering various other creatures - I'll pop them in this thread if people are interested.
Hope everyone's well!
Best,
Phil
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:40

作品时间:06-07-2008, 05:33 AM                             
作品名称:Go forward and forward
作者: ryohei hase
作品简介:Hi everyone.
This work was created with photoshop application.
The time spent on this picture was about 100 hours.
This picture can be scrolled from side to side.
It express futile attempt last forever.
I hope you like it.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:43

作品时间:06-05-2008, 11:53 AM                              
作品名称:Make me proud...
作者: Marek Okon
作品简介:Picture made for ImagineFX magazine workshop, issue #32 This time Im showing how to paint scenes in full sunlight, all with 30+ screenshot from production and few useful tips :] Hope you gonna like it

Image was done by hand in Photoshop, few references used but nothing significant.
Crits and comments always welcome
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:46

作品时间:05-29-2008, 03:14 PM                              
作品名称:The Avatar of the Great Enemy
作者: Per Haagensen
作品简介:..an eldergod takes on a dreadful terrestrial form in the war..
Digital painting for my personal portfolio. Handpainted from scratch in Photoshop with a Wacom.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:49

作品时间:05-28-2008, 09:31 PM                                
作品名称:The Cathedral
作者: Rudolf Herczog
使用软件:CINEMA 4D, Maxwell Render, Photoshop
作品简介:Another try on matte painting.
I´ve been wanting to use some of my older models from the parliament in Budapest and turn them into something futuristic.
I´ve had this idea for some time and finally got time to finish it up.

Started out with a 3D plate and the cathedral model which was modeled and rendered in C4D & Maxwell, and did the rest of the job in Photoshop using photos and painting.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:53

作品时间:04-20-2008, 07:24 AM                                 
作品名称:Fagin's Lot
作者: Hethe Srodawa
作品简介:Personal illustration inspired by reinterpreting Fagin's gang from the novel 'Oliver Twist'. You can view the progress of this image on my blog http://hethesrodawa.blogspot.com
I'd appreciate any feedback on it. Do you like it or no? Any critique is welcome.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:55

作品时间:04-12-2008, 06:14 PM                                 
作品名称:First Lesson
作者: Kerem Beyit
作品简介:Personal work. I guess the title says it all. I tried to keep the
fog under control a bit this time I think it look better that way.
Hope you will like it.
--
Photoshop CS2, UC-Logic PF1209-Pro Tablet (Approx. 50 Hours)

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 14:58

作品时间:04-03-2008, 05:38 AM                                 
作品名称:Giant Shaolin
作者: Moises Braga
作品简介:This painting started as a sketch. Kind a very massive and calm shaolin. 100% digital.I hope you guys enjoy it!
Thanks!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:03

作品时间:03-28-2008, 05:03 PM                                   
作品名称: “Keep a Sharp Eye”
作者: Ron Crabb
使用软件:CINEMA 4D, Photoshop
作品简介:This is an all digital fine art piece from a series I'm calling “Illustrations From Untold Stories”. It is meant to inspire writers and storytellers as well as those who just like to daydream to come up with a story to fit the image. It was all done in Photoshop and looks very much like my actual oil painting technique (only it's much faster!) Hope you enjoy—and daydream just a bit.
NOTE: This image has now been updated to include revisions made based on excellent feedback in the forum. I also revised the water reflection a bit. Thanks for all the input!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:06

作品时间:03-16-2008, 07:30 PM                                    
作品名称: Amends
作者: Erwin Madrid
作品简介:Hi Everyone!

This is a personal painting called Amends. This is the first of a couple of paintings I'm going to do for this concept. It's a little darker than my other paintings in terms of mood and color. I hope you like it.
Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
To buy a print of Amends visit My Print Store

To view a close-up of the girl, visit My Blog

-Erwin
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:08

作品时间:03-14-2008, 01:11 AM                                    
作品名称: Space Pilot And Aliens
作者: Kai Spannuth
作品简介:These concept pictures are a collaboration with my mate Tobias Mannewitz. He drew the sketches and I painted the pics in PhotoShop CS2.
Copyrights by Keen Games.
Details

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:13

作品时间:03-12-2008, 01:35 PM                                      
作品名称: On the hunt
作者: Bobby Chiu
作品简介:If all the animals of the world were cute and cuddly, would we still see the act of 'hunting' the same?

This is a piece done for the Calgary Expo art book this April.
I wish I had more time on this one but I like the idea.

Things have been quite busy these past few months... many great and exciting things happening this year.
- Marcelo Vignali will be starting registration for his Schoolism class on Drawing Fundamentals soon.
- Kris Pearn will be starting registration for his Schoolism class on Storyboarding soon as well.
..and did someone say something about vinyl toys?? Coming summer 2008
Very exciting times... and more news to come!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:15

作品时间: 03-07-2008, 03:04 PM                                       
作品名称: Medussa
作者: Mihai Titoiu
作品简介:Hey guys! This is my Medussa illustration. I made it few months ago in my free time. Took about 8 hours in total so for me that's a lot of time to spend on one picture. Painted all in Photoshop CS2 with an A4 wacom and my new 24" Dell monitor Hope you guys like it...cheers
Meme
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:17

作品时间: 003-05-2008, 07:51 AM                                       
作品名称: Fearless
作者: Alon Chou
作品简介:hey everybody,
this work was commissioned by a company: <Vector EA – Artes Electronicas> last year.
it's a story based on the era of Crusades; A crusader is fighting bravely on the battlefield; he does not know what fear is, hope you like it.
thank you!
Alon
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:20

作品时间:03-04-2008, 05:47 PM                                         
作品名称:London Rooftops, Matte Painting
作者: Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:Hello there,

I did this Matte Painting here at RodeoFX for Annie Leibovitz Disney Parks campaign "Disney’s Year of a Million Dreams’".
All the Foreground elements were modeled and textured (took me a long time!), I painted then all the highlights, smokes, sky, and details for lighting.
Original size is 6K pixel high for print, supposed to be one day in vanityfair or vogue ;)
hope you like!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:22

作品时间:02-11-2008, 05:36 PM                                          
作品名称:Abstract Dragon
作者: Jean-Sebastien Rossbach
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Hey friends,

I did this image for a forthcoming french artbook named "l'univers des Dragons" - Daniel Maghen editions.
I also recenty did a tutorial about this piece in the January issue of ImagineFX. it's mostly Photoshop and Painter with a few tweaks in ZBrush.
'hope you'll like it.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:24

作品时间:02-11-2008, 01:52 PM                                          
作品名称:Winter Sky
作品简介:Hi Everyone,
This is another companion piece I did for the "Red on Snow" series.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
To buy a print of Winter Sky visit My Print Store

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:30

作品时间:02-07-2008, 09:26 PM                                            
作品名称:The Sentinel
作者: Nykolai Aleksander
作品简介:"To you I gave my wings, because I have a reason to stay."
"Can these wings make me fly?" he asked.
"No," she said, "but happiness can."

This piece meant alot to me when I painted it over the course of several weeks in 2006/2007. So it was - and probably still is - a very personal one.
I used my own references for the figure, and lots of custom brushes for the rough texture of the stone, as I wanted it to stand in total contrast to the softness of the wings.
That said, this piece certainly was a turning point for me regarding my work, in many ways.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:30

作品时间: 01-31-2008, 11:05 AM                                             
作品名称:Boxer
作者: Michael Kutsche
作品简介:This guy is a genetically manipulated prize fighter. It started as a research for an uncommon characterdesign. For my personal stuff i prefer this style where the brushstrokes are still visible, rather than getting too realistic. Completely done in painter.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:34

作品时间:01-24-2008, 10:54 PM                                             
作品名称:Meeting of Land and Water
作者: Dan Phyillaier
作品简介:The inspiration for this painting started during a trip to the rocky coasts of California. After viewing the crashing waves at sunset I wanted to recapture that same feeling. This is the second painting in a series depicting the rich imaginations of children. At this age, life is a steady stream of discoveries. Anything seems possible, even meeting a magical creature during your next adventure.

Except for a pencil sketch of the mermaid, this piece was painted entirely in Photoshop. Comments are welcome.
For more views and process visit www.danphyillaier.com
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:36

作品时间:01-22-2008, 01:55 AM                                               
作品名称:A strange case
作者: Craig Sellars
作品简介:Attempted to create a moody, and slightly strange take on the classic detective genre. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Cheers!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:40

作品时间:01-20-2008, 09:41 AM                                                
作品名称:Umbrella on Balcony
作品简介:Hi Everyone!

This is something that I saw when I was walking around the streets of Salzburg last year while on vacation. I thought that it would make a cool painting. I changed a lot of things like redesigning the buildings and adding the hanging clothes. In the end I also flipped the image to make it a better composition.
To view a closeup of the girl visit My Blog
Comments are most welcome. Thanks
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:42

作品时间:01-08-2008, 08:13 PM                                                
作品名称:The Wicked
作者: Per Øyvind Haagensen
作品简介:Illustration showcasing character and environment concepts I did for a project. The story behind the picture is inspired by the Third Reichs interest in mysticism and the mythical Spear of Destiny.
Painted in Photoshop with a Wacom. Looked at some (own) reference for the buildings + some for the spear and gun.
Thanks for watching and I hope you like it =)
Per Haagensen
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:44

作品时间:01-02-2008, 03:14 PM                                                  
作品名称:Arctic Express 2008
作者: Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:I did a speed paint a few months ago and wanted to push the picture to the next level. I worked on this illustration with some photo manipulation and a lot of digital painting.
I did the train in 3D so I could choose the right angle and the stylised shape I wanted for the mood of this picture.
all the pictures used for textures are from personal photos I did in a train museum in montreal and mountains original plate was a photo taken by my father in France. a lot of paint over on the mountains was necessary to give them a more stylised shape and... create more interesting composition, lines for an illustration!
So it is now a mix between matte painting and digital illustration work, I hope you will like it and I wish you a happy new year ;)

Raphael Lacoste
作者: 牛超    时间: 2008-12-30 16:54

好图 全都是星级

欢迎光临 论坛 (http://bbs.cgtime.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0