Board logo

标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2007年) [打印本页]

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:47     标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2007年)

作品时间:12-29-2007, 05:54 PM                                                  
作品名称:Blowout at Exit 16A
作者: Till Nowak
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:This image was created for the CARNIVORA art show and book by Les Barany. It's based on a 3D rendering of a future city, but I spent two weeks in Photoshop to replace almost every pixel of the 3D rendering with 2D elements taken from photos, so I decided to put it in the 2D section. Here you can download a making-of-PDF:
http://www.framebox.de/creations/3d/blowout/index.htm. The art show will premiere in Detroits cPop-Gallery on January 12. The book will be released in spring 2008.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:50

作品时间:12-29-2007, 03:48 PM                                                   
作品名称:Liberty Prison Comic Poster
作者: Kinsun Loh
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:Hi everyone,

This is a poster art for my personal comic project " Liberty Prison ". I used Painter.
The main character-Gilga is about to fight with the Giant Beastmen. My concept is a pause action image that showing Gilga is just pull out his sword and trying to swing to his opponent. But look like he just slash down from the top as what we can see now. I have tried to change his right palm with the sword facing up but the art doesnt look good. i finally stick back to what i am showing here. I hope all your comments and critiques can help me to find out where is my blind spot.

Thanks,
Kinsun

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:54

作品时间:12-18-2007, 06:23 AM                                                   
作品名称:Carrot Run
作者: Bobby Chiu
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:"Every year, a young member of the Fuz'hy Lindt Tribe who has come of age must prove his worth by donning the blessed regalia of the sacred carrot and leading the Tribe on the Great Hunt. Only the fastest and bravest of warriors will ensure a successful Carrot Run, providing food for the Tribe through the winter."

This is a piece I did for the "Strange Behavior" challenge. It was hard to find the time between work but I had a wonderful experience.
Reminded me of the good ol' college days, waking up early and staying up late to finish our projects.
It has been a pleasure contributing art along side my friends and so many other talented artists.

Great topic as well! Thx CgSociety!
I'm also planning on submitting this to Expose 6!
Here's a fun animated gif I put together to show a bit of work in progress.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 15:56

作品时间:12-16-2007, 11:29 PM                                                     
作品名称:Winter blockade
作者: Tomasz Jedruszek
作品简介:HMS Indefatigable firgate on her mission blockadeing the ports of west coast of France in 1803. Engaged in combat with 32-gun french frigate gives some chances to second french 22-gun corvette for escape to open sea...
Scene based on C.S. Forester's novels and my private passion to Age of Sail . Strange , along all these years as freelance artist I had never a chance to paint glorious battle ships as a freelance job ..
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:03

作品时间:12-14-2007, 12:49 AM                                                      
作品名称:The Greenwood Deep
作者: Phil McDarby
作品简介:Hey everyone,
This is a kind of follow-up to an image I did called 'Magic'.
This kid has wandered even deeper into the forest, and chanced upon The Greenwood Deep, the heart of the wood. I wanted to create a river of power, the forest's golden blood, surrounded by faery dwellings, all in the shadow of the ancient tree.
I took a long time on this one, three weeks at least - again a combination of many many hours of painting and photo texturing/manipulation. Any photos I used in the process are all mine, bar the little girl, who originated here -
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_42/11407341516Om50Z.jpg
You can view my original plate here -
http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenwoodplatecl6.jpg
- a photo I took in a wood called Ravensdale. I just loved the atmosphere and colour.
Anyway, hope everyone's well, thanks for looking and take care.
Phil
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:05

作品时间:12-11-2007, 05:11 PM                                                      
作品名称:The Treehouse
作者: JIm Maxwell  
作品简介:This is a memory from my childhood of an actual massive treehouse that still partially exists today
Mainly painted in photoshop with geometry and some perspective worked out in Maya, the wagon and tree both had some geometry produced in 3d, and then I painted over them with details
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:08

作品时间:12-11-2007, 07:07 AM                                                        
作品名称:Palace Entrance
作者: James Paick
作品简介:Another piece to go into my development of personal projects. This is a visual development piece to establish a couple key elements in the story. Done completely in photoshop. The painting depicts the entrance way to palaces in the mountains. Religious monks protect the passage way to the entrance.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:11

作品时间:12-04-2007, 02:28 AM                                                         
作品名称:Smooth!
作者: Gabriel Vera
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:This was my 'STRANGE BEHAVIOR' Pic, It was some sort of All-fun thing to me. I tried to add all the things I like to draw the most: Cute girls, funny animals, stepped on gum, many different textures and a hidden ghost face. (Damn, I didn't think of it until now, That would have been so cool!)
The fur texture was done using a scattered brush for the random look and then painting over it to add volume and color, Rita's jacket and skirt have a texture sample overlay at some 30% opacity, the rest of the characters is just Painter's least fancy brush I could find and some minor smudge.
Anyway, My goal was to make the bison look really big and heavy, and portrait the action as clear as possible, I also wanted to show a 'V' shaped composition following the lines of the crushed bench, Please let me know if it works for you.

Thank you!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:13

作品时间:12-03-2007, 03:56 AM                                                         
作品名称:Infinite OZ - opening scene
作者: Philip Straub
作品简介:Since the Sci-Fi miniseries, "The Infinite OZ" begins tonight, I thought it might be timely for me to post this scene. This is the opening sequence for the Infinite OZ "zoomable experience" promo piece coordinated by B-reel. It included something like 12 superb artists from all over the world.
It was uniquely challenging since each painting had to zoom in and out of the next and the focal point had to be dead center on the canvas. Anyone thats read my tutorials on composition knows- this is a big NO NO. Still, solving this visual problem was challenging and fun. The other big issue to overcome, as with any matte, is the resolution- this one was over 10,000 pixels on it largest side.
Anyway- I hope you enjoy

Phil
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:15

作品时间:11-28-2007, 08:38 PM                                                           
作品名称: Fallen Beauty
作者: David Edwards
作品简介:Back in May a few fellow painters took part in a small contest, I been the only one who couldn't enter decided to have a go all the same. I worked on it for a week or so then lost the original file, restarted and picked it up again over the weekend. To be honest losing the original file was a blessing in disguise, redoing the whole thing probably resulted in a more pleasing result. Always see the good in bad i guess

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:18

作品时间:11-25-2007, 03:21 AM                                                            
作品名称:Llanowar Reborn
作者:Philip Straub
使用软件: Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:One of the Magic The Gathering cards I painted about a year ago. I swear I repainted this thing about 6 times until I got the look I was going for. The image depicts a dead forest that has been reborn (thus the old stumps sprouting new trees) I think I made about 100 foliage custom brushes in Photoshop and a bunch of nozzles in Painter to achieve the effect.

This image is also available from my print dealer, The Gilded Griffin. The run is limited 150 hand proofed, signed and numbered by me. If you're a magic collector check them out they're selling through pretty fast.
http://thegildedgriffin.com/llanowarreborn.aspx
I hope you like
Phil
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:21

作品时间:11-20-2007, 05:23 PM                                                            
作品名称:Oh God!
作者:Alon Chou
作品简介:Hey, this is my "Strange Behavior" entry, thanks a lot for many friends in this challenge who give me many comments and helps.

it's also the hardest work I have done so far, because it's so many characters here, and I did lots effort on the people's facial expressions, movement, and the way they interact with each other.
the story is: a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king, but the mischievous goddess from the wall painting crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour the wine onto the king's head. The servant was terrified and didn't know why this happened and what to do, the others terrified too and hurried to get out of the way, because they knew -- he is dead for sure....
Thank you guys, Best wishes for you,
Alon
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:23

作品时间:11-20-2007, 04:58 AM                                                              
作品名称:Bath Time
作者:Kei Acedera
作品简介:Hi everyone!

Here is my piece for the "Strange Behavior Challenge",
entitled "Bath Time".

I always wanted to join a challenge but never had the chance till now. It was a ton of fun to participate in mostly because of the wonderful community of artists we have here at cgtalk. I can't wait till the next.
Hope you guys like it!
The story is:
"Even baby sea dragons need bath toys to keep them occupied so they don't figet too much while they're being washed."
Kei

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:26

作品时间:11-16-2007, 10:05 PM                                                               
作品名称:CU-02 in Love
作者:Goro Fujita
作品简介:This is my Strange Behavior Challenge entry 'CU-02 in Love'.
It was an awesome fun challenge and I want to thank everyone for their feedback and support. I had a great time working on this painting.
The Story.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:29

作品时间:11-16-2007, 08:41 AM                                                               
作品名称:5 `o clock in Orkzland
作者:Mathias Kollros
作品简介:well, the CG Challenge is over now and the first entries show up in the gallery...time to show mine also
the whole contest was an awesome experience; I met so many excellent artists and inspirational human beings that I can`t wait to participate next year again
big thx to everyone who encouraged me when I was down/ tired/ unmotivated, you guys saved my lazy butt^^
I don`t think that the story needs much explaination...if you still need one just write me a pm^^

all done in PS, mostly used the standard round brushes with some tiny help here and there from some custom brushes
cheers,
Mathias

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:31

作品时间:11-15-2007, 07:07 PM                                                               
作品名称:Shark Rider
作者:TAE YOUNG CHOI
作品简介:I love shark, its pure instinct, movement, dynamic shape in the water, ever since I watched 'Jaws'. And I am always dreaming of swimming and surfing in Open Ocean. which is getting more and more difficult by my age. So I wanted to make this image at least. Also, this is one of my personal illustrations series for 'the Sea World'. I think the paint reflects my passion about the ocean pretty well. I am always interested in hearing what you think. Thanks for watching

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:35

作品时间:10-30-2007, 04:27 AM                                                                 
作品名称:Troll Crossing
作者:Michael Dashow
作品简介:I actually finished this piece before my recently-posted CGChallenge entry 'Wandering Monsters,' but wanted to wait 'til it was okay to make it public: It was done for an article in 'ImagineFX' on using Photoshop to do palette composition. Now that the article is out (December 2007, Issue #024) I can finally post this... but if you want to see the entire process of how this came to be, check out IFX!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:38

作品时间:10-23-2007, 09:17 PM                                                                 
作品名称:TDark future train
作者:Marcin Jakubowski
作品简介:hello again!
It's my next approach toward dark future technology and environment. It's heavy train designed for v

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:41

作品时间:10-22-2007, 04:24 PM                                                                  
作品名称: Umbrella Sky
作者:Marta Dahlig
作品简介:Well, that's a quite old piece originally done for ImagineFX Issue 22. It can also be seen in the upcoming Exotique 3.

This version, however is quite different, as I came back to the painting after a longer while and reworked it a LOT.
Overall, it took many hours in Painter and Photoshop. I also used some references (especially for the fish and the sea).

A small walkthrough with some closeups, WIPs and sketches will be available on CGSociety soon. Hope you like it! =)
PS. Title's from the song "Summer wind" by Frank Sinatra ery severe climate. All painted in Photos
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:43

作品时间:10-20-2007, 11:00 PM                                                                  
作品名称:Marie Antoinette's Revenge
作者:Cris de Lara
作品简介:We (my and partner) did this image as a joke.

What if after decapitation, the french queen, Marie Antoinette, could return from the dead ? Would she be so angry and furious to want revenge for her death? Could be this concept used in Halloween time? It would scary enough to find a zombie woman with madness eyes holding an ax claiming for revenge?
Well, perhaps it won't be so nice as my cute and sexy witch, in Jolly Halloween's image, but I worked a different technique to make this image, to get this result.
I want to emphasize some textures, color's choices, expressions, composition and also the creations of new exclusive brushes in Photoshop for this image.
We did some research for this job, and the best source was the movie Marie Antoinette, with the actress Kirsten Dunst from Sofia Coppola.
When we phone Kirsten, she was not available for posing, so we chose another remarkable artist to perform Marie (guess what) and this was the most funny part of the job, I would like to make a kind of challenge, could you imagine who is that girl? hehehe...
The image was done during other projects intervals and it took around 49 hours. I used only Photoshop.
hop without any textures.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:46

作品时间:10-17-2007, 04:14 PM                                                                    
作品名称:Lost Day
作者:Zhang Yixin
作品简介:After reading Lord of the Rings,I had this idea
I use the comparison extreme the perspective,Comes the prominent picture the visual impulse,Again uses the light and the color prominent space feeling。

Manufacture process use quite typical method,Completes this mattepainting。
Stands in the destiny edge,Despairs with hoped coexists。
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:49

作品时间:10-12-2007, 04:34 AM                                                                     
作品名称:November Cover for Guitar Player Magazine
作者:Jason Seiler
作品简介:For online art classes with me please visit
http://www.schoolism.com. Classes start in January 2008
Anyhow, on to some recent work...I can finally post the work I did for Guitar Player magazine.
This was a killer to do because I only had a week and two days to do a two page spread as well as a cover. They needed the inside Zappa spread first, and it took much longer to do than I had thought it would, leaving me only four days to complete the cover. It was nuts, had to pull an all nighter, drank many Monster energy drinks, and the rest is history! I'm really happy with how Zappa's guitar turned out, even though it was a lot of work. Zappa has a distinct SG, very unique and personalized, so when painting his guitar I knew I wasn't going to get away with just painting any old SG, it had to be his . . . with all the nicks and scratches, the whole SHA-BANG!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:51

作品时间:10-04-2007, 12:33 PM                                                                     
作品名称:Assassin's Creed Kingdom
作者:Raphael Lacoste
作品简介:I worked as Art Director on the production of the game and had a particular responsability for the environments, I did this illustration to define the look of the kingdom of the Game.
hope you'll like it!

Raphael

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:54

作品时间:10-02-2007, 01:55 PM                                                                       
作品名称:Empire Total War Grenadier
作者:Michael Kutsche
作品简介:GameStar cover-artwork for the SEGA/ Creative Assembly game "Empire: Total War". Completely done in Photoshop and Painter. I got some reference for the costume by CA's art department. Used myself as a reference for the pose and face (I did some poses with a hoovertube ). Comments and Crits are welcome!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 16:57

作品时间:09-24-2007, 02:55 AM                                                                        
作品名称:Napoleaon Dynamite

Here's a piece I did for a magazine called "The Wittenburg Door." It's Napoleaon Dynamite!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:01

作品时间:09-18-2007, 10:35 AM                                                                        
作品名称:Anatomy of dance
作者:Tatarenko Alex
作品简介:Original size - 6000x7800 px
software - Photoshop+wacom
Time of creation - 2 month
The idea of this picture was born after I have looked at ballet.And it is result of studying of anatomy and plastics of a body. I have tried to represent this dynamical image.
steps:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p1.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p2.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p3.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p4.jpg
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:03

作品时间:09-17-2007, 01:04 PM                                                                          
作品名称:Tiger Woods - GOLF Magazine
So here goes my very first post. I've been a long time lurker... recently decided to join up!

My name is Jason Seiler. I'm a caricaturist and humorist illustrator.
I did this a few weeks ago . . . it's out in stores, so I've got the OK to finally post what I did. This was done for GOLF magazine, an article on how intimidating it is for other golfer's to be paired up with Woods. As soon as I heard what the article was about, this image of looking up at Tiger from the ball's point of view popped into my head.
I only had one week from start to finish on this piece, so there wasn't much time to mess around. The first thing I do on a job like this, is sketch a bunch of small thumbnails, just scribbles really. The next step was photo reference, so I posed some of my friends, took pictures, and then began sketching. Once I had the OK, I painted the final with photoshop, it was a lot of fun working on this piece I look forward to working with them again!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:09

作品时间:09-13-2007, 10:24 AM                                                                           
作品名称:BUSINESSMAN
作者:Jose Manuel Oli
作品简介:Hi again..
this is one of the designs for Victor Vinyals ( you can see his demo reel )

I have enjoyed making these characters, indeed... hope you like too, and thanks for the coments of course ;)
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:10

作品时间:09-09-2007, 10:56 AM                                                                           
作品名称:FDLC - The Lazy Fish Bar
作者:Yuio - E. Simon
作品简介:This is a illustration of the FDLC "Frères de la Côte" comics. I have pencilled all the lines with dark ink before a coloring with Photoshop CS3. The original format is a A2 and the printed format is a A3. I have worked 2 days on this picture.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:12

作品时间:08-27-2007, 03:23 AM                                                                           
作品名称:The Flying Parade
作者:Lee Chin Horng
作品简介:Hello, this is my first artwork posted here, I did this painting during my college holiday, done in Photoshop for about 5 days, on and off.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:15

作品时间:08-24-2007, 05:09 PM                                                                             
作品名称:Battle Rage Prologue 2
作者:Artur Sadlos
作品简介:Promo art for upcoming game Battle Rage
www.battle-rage.com
Art is promoting game also on Games Convention 2007 in Leipzig in Germany http://www.gc-germany.com/index.php?page=64
I wanted to catch the mood of giant robot factory. Place where they build that metal monsters like ships or airplanes. All done in Photoshop with wacom intuos3.
Best Regards

c&c most welcome
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:17

作品时间:08-22-2007, 11:54 PM                                                                             
作品名称:Hells Collector
作者:Cole Eastburn Cole Eastburn
作品简介:sketches for this guy up in my port if you care to take a look. This is a concept of what I think the soul collector would like for hell. His name is Kalchein. Not to be confused with the reaper, he is not the one who kills the people, just takes their souls. I think of him as the reapers best bud who chills with him at the end of the day to enjoy a nice cold one. There are tags all over him, one for each soul he has to collect. He stores them inside his robe...and you dont want to know whats in that thing..(penises...shh). Any hoot, about a day and a half in photoshop cs and painter. I look forward to doing the one for heaven next. Hope you enjoy, and any and all crits are most welcome and appreciated. I also have the initial Those were done with prismacolor marker then scaned and painted in photoshop real fast.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-26 17:20

作品时间:08-21-2007, 10:51 AM                                                                              
作品名称:Land of the Blind
作者:Marek Okon
作品简介:Another book cover I did for Fabryka Slow. Drawing against artistic block is never fun yet - you have job to do. And that's the story with that picture. I did like 6 different versions and still I'm not completely happy about it, but I had to finish it due to deadline. Few photo mix used in texturing background and flame effect

As always crits and comments most welcome
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:05

作品时间:08-21-2007, 01:07 AM                                                                              
作品名称:Talisman of Death
作者:Martin McKenna
作品简介:Cover for the book 'Talisman of Death'. The brief called for a black wraith on rearing horseback. Difficult to avoid similarities with Nazgul, and with Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow, but hopefully I've avoided being *too* close to either. Done fast under a tight deadline, so I kept it simple. Hope you enjoy it!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:08

作品时间:08-19-2007, 05:05 PM                                                                                
作品名称:Spring
作者:phoenix feng
作品简介:Hi,it is one of my works。
This is one of the stories of the spring, a young woman, walking in the quiet small Road, mining along with a flower, and she feelings behind this spring.Hope you like it,Thank you

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:10

作品时间:08-19-2007, 03:59 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Transformer-Death Blow
作者:Alon Chou
作品简介:Hi everybody, long time no see.

This work is invited by a China Magazine- <CG WORLD>, the theme of August issue - <Transformer>. I named it --< Death Blow >. And after, I altered some details again.
I image that: MEGATRON High above the explosion and jumps out from the heat, lunging at OPTIMUS PRIME with a Crackdown. OPTIMUS PRIME is preparing to face the attack, he is skidding forward, resulting the flake on the ground and raising his fist, and going to give the destroyer a Death Blow…. , The purpose of the composition is to create a complete frame filled with dramatization.
hope you like it, thanks!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:13

作品时间:08-19-2007, 03:33 AM                                                                                 
作品名称:Army of Scorpions
作者:Tomasz Jedruszek
作品简介:We are staring down the face of a charging column of knights who are charging at us across the dessert plains. There numbers are vast, and our chances appear slim. They are flying the banner of House Qorgyle, three black scorpions on a field of red.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:15

作品时间:08-19-2007, 02:29 AM                                                                                   
作品名称:Mai
作者:Bao Pham
作品简介:A much older portrait with a different approach. Inspired by some duo-tone photographs I was seeing at the time. It was nice to paint with a limited palette, definitely different for me. I eventually added some hints of color here and there. I was able to find some time to finish it off.

Photoshop+painter+tablet
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:17

作品时间:08-15-2007, 02:42 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:The blues singer leaves town
作者:Luis Melo
作品简介:A little tribute to the memories from an old anime series i used to love - Tom Sawyer. Although my picture doesn't refer to the same time.
It's also a celebration of music and summer.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:19

作品时间:08-15-2007, 02:37 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:Waterfall City
作品简介:A sudden idea, which resulted in a combination of references. Some slummy architecture on a cloudy day in a dream place. Took a long time, considering my attention span capacity :\ hehe

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:22

作品时间:08-14-2007, 05:07 PM                                                                                      
作品名称:Balor
作品简介:Hi guys, I am a fish here. I am a student and looking for job now. This picture is a character design spend me around 20 work hours.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:24

作品时间:08-14-2007, 12:51 PM                                                                                      
作品名称:Outpost
作者:Marcin Jakubowski
作品简介:hello,
I'd like to present my attempt in the sci-fi environment field. I wanted it look like a cover illustration for some classic s-f book. Strong colours are intended.
One of the forum mates called it "a big sewing machine"
Photoshop and about 12 hours of work.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:26

作品时间:08-13-2007, 09:55 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:Dusk
作者:Raine Kuusi
作品简介:A simple matte painting I did for the d'Artiste book. Not sure if it gets in

Inspiration from Lord of the Rings again, the beacons scene (without beacons though, the mountains were the thing for me). I tried to break my habit of just backlighting everything and avoiding directional light. So this was about stepping out from my comfort zone - the best way to learn and to embarrass myself
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:35

作品时间:08-12-2007, 04:08 AM                                                                                       
作品名称:Timeless Beauty
作者:Michael Oswald
作品简介:Here's an image that I've been wanting to make for a while now. I believe my style to be a combination of contemporary digital art and traditional mediums, as well as, combined fashion styles and art movements. Here, all of those elemnts are rolled into one piece that I'm very happy with.
You can probably expect to see more work like this from me.

Reference photo provided by Nick Saglimbeni www.slickforcestudio.com
Model: Nazanin Mandighomi

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:44

作品时间:08-09-2007, 10:50 AM                                                                                         
作品名称:The Leg
作者:Denis Zilber
作品简介:Hi!
Once again there is no particular story behind this work. Don't ask me which bird has only one leg because I don't know

It took about 3 days to complete. All done mostly in Painter with some minor touches of Photoshop.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:46

作品时间:08-09-2007, 08:39 AM                                                                                          
作品名称:anthropophagy cuisine - human steak
作者:Randis Albion
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:finished some new painting in my free time. Took me altogether about 3 almost sleepless days.
I took a ref shot for that one and made a 3d model of the box and the hook in the lower right corner.

The painting part was done in OC1, then in CS3 i created some textures for the floor, walls and wood and adjusted the colors and contrast.
here are some closups and wip.
Original Image is 2480 x 3508

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:48

作品时间:08-06-2007, 10:06 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Roughneck Rabbit Mutated
作者:Kai Spannuth
作品简介:This character is one of four different fighting bunnies I did for a personal concept called RRFC (Roughneck Rabbit's Fight Club - working title).
It is a Photoshop CS2 painting based on a pencil drawing.
Details

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:51

作品时间:08-03-2007, 04:24 AM
作品名称:My monster
作者:Keun-chul Jang
作品简介:Hello I'm keun-chul jang
Long time no see
I come back with new artwork
It was for exotique3. but I'm failed.
So I upload in this forum.
I used Painter and Photoshop.
Comments and crits are welcome.
Have a nice day~!

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:53

作品时间:07-31-2007, 09:19 PM
作品名称: Fallout in Paris  
作者:Peter Swigut
作品简介:Hello,
Ive painted this for challenge on mattepainting.org
Thank you for comments!
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:54

作品时间:07-31-2007, 05:48 PM  
作品名称: the Hunt  
作品简介:Done in PS in about 5h.

You see a man hiding from a Dragooner, it seems the rider is hunting him...
Unclear is who will end up as the pray and what the reason for this hunt are...

Did it in my little free time, the first personal work since almost 1 year again. Really busy with work and sadly can't upload any of it till the producs are on the market.

作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 16:57

作品时间:07-25-2007, 09:36 AM   
作品名称:Marek Okon   
作者:Marek Okon
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 17:00

作品时间: 06-29-2007, 03:13 AM   
作品名称:Rail Way   
作者:Corey Loving
作品简介:A young girl and her rabbit companion journey off to the a land where they can belong. A land of butterflies, white birds, and giant carrots.
作者: 高思    时间: 2008-12-29 17:03

作品时间:07-29-2007, 02:31 PM   
作品名称:Sailing-ship  
作品简介:Photoshop, Painter, Wacom tablet.
I began the work after visiting Stockholm a year ago. This is not an exactly place and time, but just my feeling of how it could look few centuries ago. One of the most impressive museums in Stockholm is a VASA-museum, displaying the only almost fully intact 17th century ship that has ever been salvaged, the 64-gun warship Vasa that sank on her maiden voyage in 1628 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasa_Museum), which inspired me to draw a similar ship.
a little bit larger image:
http://cgpolis.com/artworks/digital/sailing_ship.htm
Comments are welcome
作者: 牛超    时间: 2008-12-29 17:45

都是  4星级作品 值得收藏
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:11

作品时间:06-27-2007, 10:10 AM                                                                              
作品名称:The Shadow of the Sun
作者:Alex Ries
作品简介:Life forms evolved for a microgravity world.

Two sentients shepherd a trio of flying life forms, who have angled their bodies towards the 'sun' for warmth. Large black packs are bound to their bodies, filled with water which can be hard to come by.
In the far distance the forms of vast structures fill the sky.
No sentient living here has yet discovered their true nature.
Painted in Photoshop over about a week, it was a lot of fun.
Enjoy.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:14

作品时间:06-24-2007, 12:10 PM                                                                                
作品名称:Armour Brigades
作者:Georgi Simeonov
作品简介:Hi just continuing the series of heavy vehicles, decided to try some more complex scene, so here it is: heavy armoured division of some sort, and some infantry passing troug some city ruins. The thing at the front is some heavy infantry transpot vehicle.
The problem is it all looked good on the quick messy thumbnail, so I decided paintin right ove, so the result was not so good, totaly lacks dynamics, the perspective is off in many places, the lighting too, but I lost to much time in it already and it isn't getting any better tan tat, hope you like it, and I get some nice crits.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:16

作品时间:06-21-2007, 11:57 AM                                                                                
作品名称:Music's Window
作者:Thalita Dol
作品简介:This one is my personal favourite. All my friends at work kept saying that the little girls looks like me, so I used her as my avatar too.
In this work piece I wanted to get that type of feeling like when we are at the first days of vacation, with nothing really important to do and a whole summer ahead.
I tried to work with a golden translucid light, which is kindda hard for me. I don't know why, but when I paint my drawings with digital programs I tend to end up with milky lights, not transparent at all, but kind of thick and white...
Hope you all enjoy!

Please, comments are always welcome!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:19

作品时间:06-10-2007, 07:49 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Brume
作者:Melanie Delon
作品简介:Hi there, long time no see! Here is my new painting, hope you’ll like it =)

The little story:
"Eve is the last keeper of the Land of dreams, She comes at night with the mist, and when everyone is asleep she steals the dreams and nightmares and locks them in a place that she keeps secret...."

All done with Photoshop cs2 and Painter.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:21

作品时间:06-06-2007, 07:21 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Can we see Uppergrouds today, mommy?
作者: Pavel Lagutin
作品简介:Even in postapocaliptic world there will be romance, dreams, hopes and excitemens.
It`s was based on picture of the single concreet wall i shot in abandoned building, but in process i added many elements and figures so there is mostly my paint with Photoshop left and overpaintet quick 3Ds i did for propper geometry and perespective.Thanks for looking!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:23

作品时间:06-06-2007, 12:02 PM                                                                                   
作品名称:The Holy Innocence
作者: michael kutsche
作品简介:This is a cover illustration for "La Mer Gelee", an independent french/german artmagazine. I did a sketch with pencils, then went on for shading in photoshop. The dirt layers are photographs of old walls. Hope You like it, looking forward to your comments!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:25

作品时间:06-04-2007, 10:43 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:Pink Lady
作者: Rui Cheng
作品简介:This is a lonely old lady, she always uses the power saw to solve the problem, Please don't approach her....
Painter 9 and Photoshop cs2
All the C&C are most welcome.
Thanks~ : )
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:27

作品时间:06-04-2007, 06:40 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:The Witchfinder General's Parlour
作者: Andy Jones
作品简介:After the mouse spiking incident from the last witch slave, the witchfinder general has installed a new slave. But even the witchfinder general allows his cleaner a 5 minute break.
Second in what will probably be a new series. The third I think will either be in the garden or the bedroom!!!
Photoshop 7 over about 5 weeks on and off(I have done 4 seperate pieces in between doing this)
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:31

作品时间:06-01-2007, 09:09 AM                                                                                    
作品名称:Oiran
作者: Srisuan Skan
作品简介:"OIRAN" was created for S magazine japan in oiran theme issue, Oiran is high class prostitude in EDO that wearing a georgeos clothes.
This piece was done photoshop 7 and ball mouse as I used to do for long.... this piece make me think of further progress for my works and make me decide to use wacom.
welcome for any comments and notice, thank you.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:34

作品时间:05-22-2007, 12:55 AM                                                                                      
作品名称:Thoughts
作者: Alex Ruiz
作品简介:I've made this image for the first page of my website I've been working on for a while, but I wanted to show you guys here first! The whole idea behind this piece is about how thoughts overtake, they pull at you, or push you. And new thoughts are constantly being created, which explains the zygote like creature in the middle, that's a baby thought And so I think it's up to us how our thoughts 'grow up', will they become good or bad ones? Thanks for looking guys!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:35

作品时间:05-21-2007, 02:55 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:DMC Dante - Slash'n Bang
作者: Andrew Hou
作品简介:Who doesn't love Dante hehe...gotta do a fanart sometime~ I should've exaggerated the bang and angled the gun better, but... T_T forgive me hehe, CC welcome!

Andrew Hou
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:39

作品时间:05-11-2007, 05:42 AM                                                                                       
作品名称:WHALEBOY
作者: Bobby Chiu
作品简介:Patrick Morgan's Whale Boy
Here's another piece I'm doing for a friend. This one is for my buddy Patrick Morgan. He asked me to do my version of his character design "Whale Boy."
This is what the original character design of Whaleboy looks like.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:41

作品时间:04-25-2007, 02:48 PM                                                                                         
作品名称:The Plane Idol
作者: arnaud caubel
作品简介:Hi!
This one comes from my WIP called "An Improbable Travel".
I had fun with the jungle "trip"...
I hope you 'll like it!
Crits welcome!
Bye

Pencil sketch, Psd, approx 7 hours..
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 10:43

作品时间:04-23-2007, 04:50 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Magic
作者:Phil McDarby

This is the third of a 'Childhood' trilogy that I've been working on called 'Imagine, Wonder and Magic'.
I created the background image of the fairy village (Faerieholme) a couple of years ago - I tried to create a fantasy forest by selecting aspects of 50 or so forest shots that I took - a tree here, moss there etc, and build up tons of layers (68!) to create something new. The buildings are the same stump from three angles, for example. Anyway, I always felt like it lacked something.
I've been wracking my brains trying to find a way to finish my trilogy, knowing it was a little girl and her dog (and her bike ) but not really sure how to get there - and this is what emerged over the last few days. One found the other! The bike, dog and girl are seperate manips from sxc.hu (will post a montage strip when I get a chance), and there is a huge amount of painting and lighting around them. Other watchful presences were also painted.
Anyway, thanks for looking, it has been a cool experiment creating these images, trying to capture something of the magic of childhood.

Cheers
Phil
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:11

作品时间:04-19-2007, 07:10 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Ominous Winds
作者:Lorenz Hideyoshi Ruwwe
使用软件:Photoshop, Wings3D
作品简介:Heyho, I haven't been active on CGtalk for quite a while so I reckoned it was time to change that!

This was started back in autumn last year, hence the theme of the image.
I had been practising 3D modelling in the hiding, so this is one of my first combinations of 3D modelling and painting.
The tank was modelled in Wings3D which is a very powerful but free tool! All the rest and overpainting was done in Photoshop.
I like the pilot...

- around 15-20 hours maybe, no reference
thx for viewing!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:14

作品时间:04-10-2007, 07:26 PM                                                                                          
作品名称: Barbarian Warrior
作者:Silvia Fusetti
使用软件:Photoshop, Poser, XSI
作品简介:Another male subject for this work. Why clients doesn’t ask me to make a nice woman!?
I made a part of this book cover in 3d graphic ( xsi for the helmet and poser for the basic reference face ) but the most part of work was made in photoshop. I shot some reference photos for skin textures and hairs ( thanks to Lorenzo for posing ).
There’s a lot of painting in this work. The beard is totally painted too.
About the helmet : modelled by Gabriele Sina, I did texturing, lighting, shading.

Here you have some work steps,
some reference photos,
and some details:

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:19

作品时间:04-10-2007, 05:39 AM                                                                                            
作品名称:"Can not prevent it, but there is no need to prevent it"
作者:Ryohei Hase
作品简介:Hi everyone.
This all of my works was created with photoshop application.

The time spent on this picture was about 30 hours.
I hope you like it.
c&c are more than welcome.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:21

作品时间:04-06-2007, 01:06 AM                                                                                             
作品名称:hateful draft
作者:James Wolf Strehle
作品简介:I was commissioned off a piece I created earlier called bad eye, the client wanted to add to the piece to fit his comic book, I went through many variations, this is one of them. I'm glad I was asked to refine my earlier piece because I never felt it was finished and now I was forced back into it and I now have an infinitely better version! It was created in photoshop I had fun creating the skin, so much in fact that I'm working on another face thats going to have as much detail as I can possibly jam in. I had some trouble choosing the cropping because I wanted to be close enough to see all the work I did on the skin but far enough away that you could see the hair and such. I hope it looks alright. I of course would love to hear any and all comments! let me know what you think!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:26

作品时间:04-05-2007, 01:07 PM                                                                                             
作品名称:Big Bad Bunny Eater
作者:Canada
作品简介:Hi All,

Here's a piece I did for ImagineFX magazine about 6 months back (in the Oct 2006 issue). I wasn't allowed to show it until half a year after publication. I've done my time so I figured I'd post it now.
The piece is called "Big Bad Bunny Eater." Another humorous creature piece.
I submitted this for the new Expose 5 and it's now on the short list so wish me luck.
Hope you like it!
Bobby
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:32

作品时间:04-03-2007, 09:18 PM                                                                                             
作品名称: Pioneer Sky
作者:Rado Javor
作品简介:Italian Caproni bomber. It was one of the best bombers of ww1. I was fascinated how odd and fragile it looks. However there were many brave men who fight in this machines. Done for my relax purely. Thanks for any commnets.
photoshop cs3 +wacom int 3 cca 15-20 hours

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:34

作品时间:04-03-2007, 05:12 PM                                                                                               
作品名称: Locked
作者:Marta Dahlig
作品简介:A Modern Classical Painting workshop commissioned by ImagineFX, to be found in Issue 17.

To be exact, I aimed at an early XXth century stylization. Lots and lots of studying done to get the subject, composition and feeling right... The works of W. Bouguereau and Lord Frederic Leighton were especially helpful
For extra fun, I incorporated some elements from works the old masters' paintings: e.g. I placed the character in the same forest as Bouguereau his Biblis. Please check the link below for details! Also, I ended up adding a small surreal twist to the image. I will refrain from outlaying the idea behind it, I hope the picture itself manages to tell the story.

The whole image was done in Painter X with Airbrushes, Chalks, Oils and Blenders with slight help from Photoshop. Aside from some live reference, I used many paintings/photos for inspiration and anatomy checks - click hereto see. The images were found through google, goodart.org, art-liquidation.com and (if I remember correctly) getty.
The painting technique was quite different from my usual, with much more Airbrush used in the process. Also, when doing the background, I went for a looser look, only hinting details with viisible brushstrokes instead of painting everything precisely.
All comments and critiques are most welcome
作者: 牛超    时间: 2009-1-4 11:34

真全 ,
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:37

作品时间: 04-03-2007, 03:10 PM                                                                                                
作品名称: Flemish-style portrait
作者:jeff johnson
作品简介:Here is a rather straight-forward flemish-y portrait I made for a tutorial on digital glazing in the second issue of the new Corel Painter magazine (published by Imagine Publishing out of the UK). I started with a typically overexposed fashion close-up for my reference, and went from there. It was the first tutorial I have done, and I must say it hurts my head to try to paint and come up with words at the same time. Good practice though!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:39

作品时间: 04-02-2007, 01:35 PM                                                                                                
作品名称: Day Watch.Twilight.
作者:Pavel Lagutin
作品简介:Advertise poster artwok for PC movie-based game "Day Watch". I like this kind of work when i have a lot of challenges like this one. The whole image is was a big photomanipulation of my own stuff - I spent a lot of time and energy for making props and wardrobe, then i did photosession with model and few night shoots of the city and roads. After i put all pics in composition i did` rough 3D for builds and spend a week for overpaint to make this picture complete. I very proud of this work it`s kind a one-man-army show off :-)

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:41

作品时间:04-01-2007, 11:28 PM                                                                                                  
作品名称:Wall
作者:Henning Ludvigsen
作品简介:The idea for this painting has been laying inside the back of the head for quite a while, and I was basically just looking for a excuse to make it. Originally, it was ment for an art competition, but since I didn’t go there after all the painting wasn’t used for anything special.
Painted during quite a few evenings using Photoshop with a Wacom tablet. Reference used for the character.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:43

作品时间:04-01-2007, 03:35 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:The Mercenary
作者:Rui Cheng
作品简介:The aim of his life is nothing.He became a mercenary for the money.He can do everything for the money.Where is my next mission? You can tell me ,maybe i will ask him do something for u~~ : )
I start this work in my sketchbook,then i finished it by photoshop in a whoel day.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:45

作品时间:03-30-2007, 05:46 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:God of War 2- Large Grunt
作者: Andy Park
作品简介:This is the Large Grunt in the God of War 2 video game. This was a fun and challenging creature to design. He’s just a scary beast that you encounter in the game. I wanted him to be very feral and primitive, thus the use of animal bone parts as armor, as opposed to metal armor that most of the other characters have in the game. This was created using Photoshop starting with a black and white painting, and once that got approved, I finished it off with colors and additional texture details.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:48

作品时间:03-30-2007, 05:38 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Roman Charge
作者: Glen Angus
作品简介:This is a painting done for a book cover.

It was pencilled by hand (will add to this thread later)
keeping a sense of dynamic pose and motion in mind.

The challenge of the asignment was to produce requested
difficult foreshortenning. It took several attempts at the arm and sword to make it convincingly come outwards but not directly towards the viewer. I didn't want it coming directly towards the viewer because it would have created an odd
shape and visual effect.

It was painted entirely in Photoshop.
started with glazing in colours over the original scanned pencil
and then carefully adding semi opaque colours on additional layers. I wanted to avoid relying on any dodging or burning.

To help create a sense of depth I sampled colours from the background and lightly screened them over the distanced elements of the figure.
Hope you like.
Respectfully,
Gangus

Made a series of revisions to his arm and to give the shield some more form- please check it out at my portfolio or further
down in this thread

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:50

作品时间:03-26-2007, 07:22 AM                                                                                                     
作品名称:Rock Out
作者: Benjamin Huen
作品简介:This is a concept piece done for my 4th year grad film at sheridan.
I wanted to capture a rock concert scene but in an aztec location. The main singer was inspired by Ceelo Green of gnarls barkley. This was painted straight in PS:CS2
Enjoy!
open to cnc.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:51

作品时间:03-26-2007, 07:04 AM                                                                                                     
作品名称:Ajashi
作者: Benjamin Huen
作品简介:Ajashi means loosely, a middle aged man in korean. That doesn't really have any meaning in this picture This was inspired by a tutorial video about creating a scene from abstract shapes.
This type of concept isn't something I'm used to doing and I'm not sure on where to take it . Advice would be appreciated!
Let me know what you guys think!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:53

作品时间:03-25-2007, 09:27 AM                                                                                                      
作品名称:God of War 2 Marketing Illustration
作者: Andy Park
使用软件:Maya, Photoshop
作品简介:This is a marketing illustration I did for the God of War 2 video game. I first sketched out a detailed b/w image. The in-game 3D models were then posed to match the image and then I took that and painted up the final image. It's a weird way to work given that the 3D models were so low poly that it's only real use at the end was in the placement of the characters. And even those have to be adjusted to make the illustration work. But it was a fun challenge.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 11:56

作品时间:03-23-2007, 05:47 AM                                                                                                      
作品名称:Erupting Cotopaxi
作者: Joshua Caez
作品简介:Hi again,
Here's my second matte painting I've finished recently. And I based it on the amazing painting by Frederick E Church, who was a Hudson River School painter. I've studied this school over the years and it has been a great influence on me. I get my hands on as much of these artists work to simply observe, and this particular piece really caught my eye. It's called Cotopaxi and it was painted back in 1862. I thought it would be cool to create a matte painting based on it and it was quite challenging to accomplish I used some artistic lisence to chage certain things, and I modernized it a bit, but definitely wanted to keep the mood of the original. I'm sure there's an example of the original online, definitely check out Frederick E. Church's work... and Albert Bierstadt.... and all the other fantastic Hudson River School painters.
Painted in Photoshop, wacom tablet and I esimate about 55- 60 hours.
C & C's are most welcome!
Cheers!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 13:44

作品时间:03-21-2007, 04:09 PM                                                                                                      
作品名称:YAMATO
作者: XIANG LING
作品简介:This is one of my work, the performance is a battleship, its name is called YAMATO, it is a battleships serive for Japan in second world of war., Also it was one of world most advanced giant battleships at that time, but it is already attacked and sunk! I like this battleship very much, Wish you guys like it also. Thanks
welcome to my personal web page:
www.anubis1982.com
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 13:47

作品时间:03-20-2007, 07:03 AM                                                                                                        
作品名称:The spirit of blessing
作者: Dean Holden
作品简介:The spirit of blessing

A elf that Protects the spirit town.
The spirit of ghosts gave a stick that can give a living to any kind of creatures by appreciation for protecting the town.
I emphasized detail and that I painted really neat.
Composition is not very interesting, but the design and color are most intentional elements for this painting.
I spent 7 days.
I used Photoshop CS for drawing and painting.
I am not really good at English, so I want you guys to understand for my poor English.
God bless all you guys who take a look at my work.
Good day...
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 13:49

作品时间:03-19-2007, 02:34 PM                                                                                                        
作品名称:Wonderland Deconstructed
作者:Cynthia Rimmer
作品简介:Wonderland Deconstructed, March 2007, digital painting

"...this is how it is when only alice knows your world is paper houses, how you're scalded by what steams & how kind she looks while everything you knew is washed away." -tyratae
A friend-of-a-friend whom I've never met wrote that poem before this piece was finished, and it rings true to the piece. The interesting thing that she and I have in common is the model I used for Alice. It's a small family in a smaller world, and some people, like this woman who felt the piece as strongly as I do, are much better at using words.
Nothing in this piece is an accident. The model has always keenly related to Alice - chaotic, idealistic-without-foundation, always testing her own boundaries. More than anything, I created this so I could come to terms with and appreciate those qualities in her- to claw beneath layers of discomfort and love her for who she is and who she aspires to be. So I can relate this image to her in my waking mind. I hope she sees something of herself in it too. She said it captured her perfectly.
Technically I approached this in a giant mental canvas before ever laying down the first penstroke. The original inspiration to 'tackle' an Alice in Wonderland theme came weeks earlier from a friend in fashion school who'd asked me to photograph an Alice line she was creating.
I wanted to create a 'calm before the storm' atmosphere, with an ominous sky that still let remnants of blinding sun show through. The houses of cards needed to be carelessly situated but structurally sound enough to still be standing. I used a lot more contrast (huzzah for the levels palette, right?) in this than most of my earlier work.
I hope everyone enjoys it and feels it. This feels like a breakthrough for me.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 13:51

作品时间:03-17-2007, 05:35 PM                                                                                                         
作品名称:The Dying Dream
作者:Hong Kuang
作品简介:the heavens darkened,
she heard the summoners.

caged inside, lifeless
she loathed the prophecy.

no pain, no death.
immortality, forevermore.

it would end, she prayed.
a reverie simply,
it was all gone
all drenched in the saffron skies.

---
Photoshop CS2. Many many days... Comments and views welcomed.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 13:53

作品时间:03-16-2007, 10:25 AM                                                                                                         
作品名称:-Blood Day-
作者:Marc Brunet
作品简介:Hi hi, been a little while yes, but I haven't been slacking off!

All done in photoshop, took me about 27 years to complete, with the help of my brave wacom cutlass. Hope you dig (:
This is a cover for the Leviticus Cross rpg book coming out later this year, check out leviticuscross.com for more info! It's a kickass project!!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 13:57

作品时间:03-13-2007, 09:43 PM                                                                                                     
作品名称:The mage and the monster
作者:Ilker Serdar Yildiz
作品简介:These characters are designed for a personal project. I worked with painter and PS. I sended a different version of these work to Expose5.
Critics are welcome...

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:00

作品时间:03-13-2007, 02:30 AM                                                                                                
作品名称:Concept Sketche : Wasted Ship
作者:Pene Menn
作品简介:Hi all~ long time no see~
I imagined that the destroyed ship was wasted in the swamp.
This concept sketche is my personal work.
I hope you like this. Thank you very much.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:02

作品时间:03-10-2007, 06:16 PM                                                                                                         
作品名称:Me want pieeeee!!!
作者:Cole Eastburn
作品简介:This is the morlock rider team from magic the gathering. I just wanted to do a fan piece based on one of my favorite worlds... magic. Done in painter 9 and photoshop for the text.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:05

作品时间:03-08-2007, 01:01 PM
作品名称:Recall
作者:Kirsi Salonen
作品简介:Had a lot of thinking behind this piece.. Depending of perspective, Death can be very frightning and painful, like a cold breath above you in a time of hurt. When heart is burned out and body has grown too weak to go on, She can ease your thoughts, if you let her. But sometimes Death only comes for a quick visit. Maybe to give you a push, writing you a new name to begin again.

Great Springtime to everyone!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:07

作品时间:03-06-2007, 03:13 AM
作品名称:Sandy
作者:Yanyan Ye
作品简介:Young leaders lead the tribal to search for lost homes,they took wide moors, forests and peat bogs as their homes.And they should close ranks beside them or be cut loose to fare as best they may.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:09

作品时间:03-05-2007, 11:46 PM  
作品名称:Ply-Spell
作者:david munoz velazquez
作品简介:This a Character design for a ROLEPLAY game. It is a Wizard that uses spells to control any kind of yarn.
The idea was to create a wizard able to be efficient on fighting with weapons.
It was made straight away in Photoshop using a little bit of texture images to simulate more detail on some areas. I wanted to give it a feeling of a canvas painting, like a portrait of a hunter.
I will post a few close-ups and a variation of the hut the way it should be when he is going to fight.
Crits and comments are welcome ;)
Best Regards,
David Munoz Velazquez
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:10

作品时间:03-04-2007, 11:59 PM   
作品名称:Hidden Nature
作者:Goro Fujita
作品简介:Hi everyone!
I finally managed to finish my painting I started in November last year. I'm currently working as an animator and I rarely find time to paint, especially on a detailed painting like this one. I'm glad I found time today to finish this painting.
As some of you might know, I love to create relationships between nature and robots.
This gardenrobot takes good care of his treasure in a hidden room....

Hope you like it!

Cheers!
Goro

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:13

作品时间:03-04-2007, 11:43 AM   
作品名称:Sage's Nap
作者:Andrew Hou
作品简介:A Sage taking an nap during a nice warm afternoon while his curious little mice look at one of the open spell book~ Done this last year for Dragon magazine~ C&C Welcome.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 14:16

作品时间:03-03-2007, 10:15 AM     
作品名称:Iron Grip: the invasion
作者:Dan Blomberg
作品简介:Here's a piece I did for the Iron Grip project by Isotx.
The scene takes place in a baroque/industrial like world yet with with powerful "next gen(?)": ) ww2-inspired machinery. Props goes out to Keith Thompson who did the airship-design. He's been doing some great concept work so it wasnt a problem working after this design at all. But I wouldnt mind doing my own take on this myself. As refreshing it might be doing all sorts of freelance projects, sometimes I wish I could spend more time with certain projects following them from beginning to end.
Hope you like!

欢迎光临 论坛 (http://bbs.cgtime.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0