Board logo

标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2006年) [打印本页]

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:20     标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2006年)

作品时间:12-25-2006, 04:45 PM                     
作品名称:Abduction
作者:Malaysia
使用软件:Maya, mental ray, Photoshop
作品简介:I had this idea while I was working on the "Journey Begins" challenge, but I chose to go with a different idea then. Now I felt like finishing it as well. I used some reference photos, taken by myself, I'll post them below.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:32

作品时间:12-06-2006, 05:14 PM                     
作品名称:Orishas
作者: Antonio Javier Caparo
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:ORISHAS is the word used by some afro-american religions to refer to their deities. They are represented in many ways: through catholic icons, single geometric signs, objects, colors. For me they are two birds, one over each shoulder looking back and forth while you are right there, in the middle, in the volatile present.
I hope you enjoy this image.

Pencil line, color and texture collage in photoshop
Comments are most welcome.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:38

作品时间:11-02-2006, 03:40 AM                       
作品名称:The Soul of sword
作者: xu liang an
作品简介:In chinese Kungfu, Sword the is the most distinguished weapon.

It is my first Mattepainting work, I really need more practice on that. and any critique from you guys is welcome. Thanks.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:40

作品时间:10-27-2006, 03:32 PM                        
作品名称:long-past civilization!
作者: Xueguo Yang
作品简介:long-past civilization(memory of India 2)

The image is the second work result of my journey to India, which deeply impressed me for its long and splendid civilization. I very likeit!
All painted in photoshop,wish you like it and sorry of my bad english!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:43

作品时间:10-25-2006, 09:45 AM                        
作品名称:Kimberley
作者: Jussi Lehtiniemi
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:Hello everybody and thanks for taking a look at this.

Here's a portrait of a friend named Kimberley I finished recently. I wanted to portray her beauty and personality in an environment that's slightly magical and full of life, the same time trying to avoid making the scene too busy. The original inspiration came from Hayao Miyazaki’s film “Princess Mononoke”: a lush magical forest, small creatures, golden light. Initially I wanted to have a lot more magical qualities to it, but then I thought I’m better off just suggesting this and concentrating on the character.
The painting was done in Photoshop CS except for masks for the small three-leafed plants which were done in 3dsmax. I used a lot of custom brushes, mainly one texture I overuse regularly, and references taken by myself (character and environment) and ones found from the internet (exotic creatures). Loads of different things - plants, flowers, various small creatures – visited the scene at different stages of the process but eventually I needed to shortlist them to my absolute favourites to balance the scene. The painting took about 40-60 hours to complete, span across the time of two months.
Hope you like it and find it beautiful. Any thoughts on the painting most welcome: critics, suggestions, comments, etc.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:45

作品时间:10-24-2006, 12:44 AM                          
作品名称:Passage
作者: Thierry Doizon
使用软件:Photoshop, Wings3D
作品简介:This is an attempt to get away from my usual spaceships and SF environments, it seems like you're about to witness a secret ceremony... mainly PS-CS2 I used a very basic 3D mesh done using 3D Wings with no lighting, just to have a wide-angle point of view and a kind of "vertigo" feeling.
(Image appears in the Q&A section of the magazine ImagineFX with a step-by-step)

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:47

作品时间:10-03-2006, 02:37 PM                           
作品名称:Lya
作者: Melanie Delon
作品简介:Hi everyone, this is my new painting and once again it’s a sad story : Lya was a happy wife until her husband died during the war. Other then suicide, she has no other way to see her husband again, but will she have the courage to sacrifice not only herself but the little flame of life that is growing in her?

Well i hope you’ll like her c&c are welcome, thanks
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:48

作品时间:08-02-2006, 08:57 PM                           
作品名称:Gluba Vanderhon The Giant
作者: Matt Gaser
作品简介:This painting is from a story I've been developing. To my suprize it was awared the silver award in Spectrum 12 and the Master award in Expose 3. The whole painting was done in Photoshop and took a couple of weeks working only at lunch to bring the image to final. Check out my website at www.mattgaser.com
If your interested check out this other post
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=389176
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:50

作品时间:07-09-2006, 04:54 PM                             
作品名称:You Cheat
作者: chou jing-long
作品简介:I wanted to create that, in a chaotic market, there are four thugs gambling, and one of them gets caught cheating with cards hiding in his sleeves. But actually, the other three people are cheating too!

I collected lots of references about the setting and characters from movies and others, and asked my friends to take some pictures of people. In the process the poeple's poses had been changed a lot. The settings were also changed twice, mainly between European and Middle Eastern style. The light and atmosphere were also fine tuned for a long time.
I spend more than a month to complete this idea.Hope you like it.suggestion and advice is welcome,thanks.
If you would like to see a more completed process please click here:
http://www.alon.tw/cre/pro/you_1.html
my website: www.alon.tw
e mail:along.a1120@msa.hinet.net
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 15:52

作品时间:06-08-2006, 04:18 PM                              
作品名称:the peacock
作者: Wei chen
作品简介:HAN nation has had a very particulaly dance .The dancer dressed the flat clothes with two long sleeves ,She is like a peacock.Maybe the westerners take the peacock for pride and
allogance ,but the traditonal dance showes us only a pure beautiful.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:07

作品时间:05-30-2006, 05:03 PM                              
作品名称:Farewell Kiss
作者: Michael Dashow
作品简介:Hi, all! This is my finally-completed entry for the just-ended CG Challenge, the theme for which was 'The Journey Begins.' (But everyone knows that already, right? It's kind of hard to miss...)
If you're interested in process and close-up shots, you can see at least a few pages of the steps involved in the CG Challenge thread here:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=322580&page=1
But the short version is line art in pencil, a little 3D work to work out some of the shadow placement, and painting all in Photoshop. 10 weeks of sporadic work overall.
-mike

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:09

作品时间:05-18-2006, 03:19 PM                                
作品名称:The Collector
作者: Bob MacNeil
作品简介:A working man, who has the job of finding lost souls for his employer. He mostly works at night due to the fact his appearance sometimes bothers people. His favorite place to search for those in need, is in cemetaries, however he has been seen at such places as reality shows and various religious events. This image was created entirely in Photoshop and can be seen in Expose 1.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:15

作品时间:05-14-2006, 05:24 PM                                 
作品名称:Changing
作者: Benita Winckler
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:18

作品时间:05-14-2006, 10:22 AM                                 
作品名称: -Medieval Scene-
作者:Mathias Verhasselt
作品简介:Hello all
Here's a new picture, kinda cliché medieval/fantasy scene, but oh well, I had great fun doing it. No refs or 3D help this time.
Hope you like!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:22

作品时间:05-13-2006, 06:52 AM                                 
作品名称:Encompass
作者:Jonathan Ryder
使用软件:Maya, Photoshop
作品简介:Hello everyone,
These are images from the short Encompass which I worked on. The environments were matte paintings which were done by using digital painting, photos and geometry. The city was done using maya which I modeled and textured for the shot. Each painting was painted at 2k wide. Thanks everyone for taking a look!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:25

作品时间:05-06-2006, 03:01 AM                                 
作品名称:Environment - Scifi scene
作者:Mathias Verhasselt
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:HThis is a rework of a speed paint I did a bit earlier. You can see the original speed paint in my cgportfolio. Took about 5 hours total, I used a simple wireframe as perspective guide.
Hope you like.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:27

作品时间:04-21-2006, 03:56 AM                                 
作品名称:Kanga-mole-bunny
作者:Bobby Chiu
作品简介:Thanks for checking in everybody!

Here's another creature from my new book "Creature Sketches." It's the rarest kangaroo in the world and lives in deep dark caves all it's life. Barely ever seen by man, I was lucky enough to see one on a recent trip and did a painting of her and her baby standing outside her cave.
Meet the Kanga-mole-bunny.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:29

作品时间:04-02-2006, 03:19 PM                                   
作品名称:Pearl
作者:Melanie Delon
作品简介:Hi there, this is my latest painting, her name is Myrhaelle and she lives alone on an island, she is the last descendant of the lords of this earth. She spends her days in the ruins of the ancient city, and often when the wind rises and blow through the walls of the old city she plays the luth in memorie of the past... and who knows maybe one day someone will hear her song...
use no "photo ref" for the girl, as usual i'm the model.
Well hope you’ll like it, c&c are welcome , thanks .
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:32

作品时间:03-30-2006, 11:34 AM                                    
作品名称:The Wax - Dragon
作者:Natascha Roeoesli
作品简介:In ancient times, Wax - Dragons have been known to humans as sources of great wisdom.
Some of their body parts consist of wax elements and are very weak to physical attack. Thus those parts are covered with a transparent shell (specially the chest area - horns and parts of the head) which is supposed to gain them at least a minor protection against predators and heat.
Due to their great weakness and the fact that they are not meant to fight but rather serve as sources of inspiration and advisors, they have been driven very close to extinction.
It takes a long time until a Dragon of this kind makes friendship with a human being. A symbiosis which is however essential for their survival.
They are creatures of snakelike, delicate appearance and feed only on plants. Their character is very tender and protectful which in terms makes them even more vulnurable and weak.
Once a Wax - Dragon has found a human companion it stays loyal until it's death.
This was actually meant to be finished for Exposé but due to work I didn't have time to finish it earlier.
It's Photoshop CS2 from scratch till the end and started as a speed point of the girl. It was then when I realized that I have to expand my mind and start painting other creatures. The story of that particular dragon started to form when I started to think about how to paint and invent my own dragon.
I see this as a start to more creature and nonhuman elements sipping into my work
As always, I hope you enjoy
Matt: Thanks a lot in the cc and feedback for the Dragon!
As promised, some close-ups at 100% and 50% mixed:
Sidenote: I have over 30 Steps of this saved..my comp is about to crash I think >_<
EDIT:
I forgot to add - I didn't use any reference or material to stud for this but two really bad out of focus and yellowish fotos of my hands. They do however look nowhere near delicate and slender as hers and I don't have long nails either. I am most probably going to post them along as soon as this is accepted into the forum
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:34

作品时间:03-29-2006, 09:12 PM                                    
作品名称:snatch
作者:Marcin Jakubowski
作品简介:Disgusting and unkind sorcerer with rotten breath wants to possess alluring, but pugnacious princess. In that way he wants to reach the heritage of an old house. Therefore he arranges a snatch to weaken her in the silence of his castle. But he doesn't expect such furious resistance and is slowly realizing that situation is getting out of control.
Only photoshop used, no textures.
I've painted this for cg contest 'Beauty and Beast' at
www.max3d.pl
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:35

作品时间:03-28-2006, 04:37 AM                                    
作品名称:Rapupa City
作者:Jung Ho Park
作品简介:Hello all,
This painting was done for personal project.
it was inspired by my friend and my design director Stephan Martinier! i had really fun painting this one~~afterwork painting is always good~

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:37

作品时间:03-25-2006, 03:55 PM                                      
作品名称:The carpet trader
作者:Sylvain Jézéquel
作品简介:hi CGSociety!
my 1srt time here!
i'm submitting this artwork who is called "Carpet Trader"
it's all made in photoshop.
It is a command of somebody who wants to offer himself an illustration.
His criteria were the size(format), the range of colors and the image had to contain a "monster".
The rest was in my free choice, knowing his sense of humor I allowed myself this choice of théme.
All the criticisms will be welcome of course.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:40

作品时间:03-24-2006, 03:56 PM                                       
作品名称:Summer comes..
作者:Natascha Roeoesli
作品简介:..hopefully soon.

This started out as a sketch and color try out for the last addition to my season series.
I didn't really feel like starting on it but I felt like painting something that helps me get over my longing for summer, sun and warmth.

The more I doodled around and tried out color and lightning I knew it will be the finish to my series. The format is different and I will adjust and repaint the older three to match this in size and quality/style.
This is the first painting I tried to be a bit more brave with light and shadows.
Other then that - I was looking for a warm, sunny and soft airy feeling. I wanted her to have pretty red cheeks..even a slight hint of a bit too much sun..
Other elements are in this that I myself again link to summer..but I let you do your own interpretation
Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking
And since so much detail gets lost in the smaller size:
100% Cutouts.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:43

作品时间:03-18-2006, 09:09 PM                                       
作品名称:Okii Jijin& Hashi Hime -ninja Talkshow Concept
作者: Hong, Ji Hoon -mess Studios
使用软件:(Other), Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Very long time no see artistic civilians at CG society! ive missed you all
its been so long, i ought to have something completely new, but i brought you something from the series you might already be familiar with.OMAI and other character designs from last year
actual illustrated design is done about a year ago along with other 20 designs Stacy (JUJI)and I put together. however we felt the need to expand our horizon in an interesting and artistic way, so we decided to turn funny pictures into funny toys.
so here is another creative endeavor from those silly boys and girls at mess studios!

HASHI HIME, one of recent character illustrations.
with this design, me and Alena got to collab for the first time, and we both learned so much, meterializing 2D image into something with more dimension.
on Alena's sculpture, i painted color, using combination of Airbrush and normal acrylic brushes at FAR-OUT toys at San Jose California.

OKII JIJIN, is 12th character illustrated and added to the library of ninja talkshow story concepts.
--
Why would you wanna hack and slash your fellow warriors when you can make em laugh out loud to death?
Okii Jijin, A (shaolin) monk, an Inspirational speaker, A Stand-Up comedian has a different point of view about the world of "nine tortoise continent" And Epiphany and her Elite clan have quite similar agenda. With great skills (social and martial art both!) of Okii Jijin, Epiphany and her clan has one less thing to worry about- getting bored during the travel towards the other side of the valley.
--
this design is alena&HOON combo #2.
on the second attempt, and i think you can notice drastic upgrade on its quality.
on both hashi hime, and OKII jijin you can check out the making of, and turn around of the sculpture.
check out mess creative concept
here you will find 360 turn around video of OKII, close up and high quality JPG images of both Hashi hime and Okii.
--
character design, line art by HOON
painted by JUJI and HOON
Hashi Hime's Puple thingie..aka Octobaby is created by JUJI
maquettes sculpted USING Gray Super sculpy with aluminum wire, and bunch of other poking tools by MumboJumbo, Alena Wooten

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:45

作品时间:03-18-2006, 03:15 PM                                         
作品名称:Farewell
作者: Tim Warnock
作品简介:This was just done for fun between projects. I started it a while ago and it sat unfinished for a few months. I dragged it out again recently to finish it off. It was all done in Photoshop. I tried to really push the perspective to give it a very expansive feel.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:47

作品时间:03-15-2006, 07:56 PM                                          
作品名称:Ed, Eddie, Edward
作者: Marcos Aurelio
使用软件: Painter  
作品简介:This is my artwork submission for the EXPOSE 4. It was made to honor my idol, Mr. Edward Van Halen, an amazing guitarist who has influenced many musicians over the years.
The interesting thing about it is that I used the Photoshop Hair Tutorial from the Linda Bergkvist page and had to translate the instructions to try and discover how I could achieve similar results using Painter tools. Well, here it is. Comments are always welcome. Thanks!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:49

作品时间:03-11-2006, 02:12 AM                                          
作品名称:Concept Art: Thai Flight
作者: Thierry Doizon
使用软件: Painter  
作品简介:Spaceship flying over an asian-like landscape, unknown planet. More time than my usual speedpaintings, I will need to work on the ship a bit more and define the 3 circles on the background but hey!... tired.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:52

作品时间:03-06-2006, 08:09 PM                                            
作品名称:Cuotl City
作者: Dylan Cole
作品简介:Hello all, long time no post.
This is a painting that I did for the game trailer for Rise of Legends. I did this for Blur Studio and had a lot of fun doing it. The entire environment is a matte painting done with digital paint and photos. Blur supplied me with some renders of individual pieces of architecture that I relit, detailed, and arranged into a city. The final painting was 4096 pixels wide.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:54

作品时间:03-05-2006, 12:19 AM                                            
作品名称:The Gate
作者: Bruno Gentile
作品简介:Hi there,
Just a personal work to explore my imagination and weird shapes in an environement.
my website : Hydropix.com
enjoy
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:55

作品时间:02-23-2006, 11:20 PM                                             
作品名称:Sucre D'orge
作者:  Melanie Delon
作品简介:Hi there! here is my last painting, she’s a little princess, and as all children she loves candies
Threw this portrait, I wanted to illustrate innocence of childhood, hope you’ll like it!
c&c are welcome =)
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 16:57

作品时间:02-22-2006, 01:13 PM                                             
作品名称:Gone
作者:  Linda Bergkvist
作品简介:I've decided to share my final piece for the Furiae book, since I've submitted it to Exposé 4, anyway :]
I've no inclination to go into the story behind it right now... but the painting took me ages to complete. I had such a vision of how I wanted it – peaceful yet sad, because the character depicted is no longer alive... and it was hard. It was very hard. A friend of mine, Johan, posed for the references almost half a year ago, and I tried to finish the picture on many occasions without ever quite 'getting' it. I couldn't achieve the look I wanted no matter how hard I tried.
Then, a while ago, I sat down and finally I caught the feeling for it. I think it was in the skintone that made the difference. Or perhaps the textures. Something 'clicked', anyway, the way things do very rarely.
The piece is done about 50% in Photoshop, 50% in Painter... with a lot of different textures applied chiefly to the foliage to give it the right look. The skintone is painted almost exclusively in Photoshop as I still blend colours best there The face, some people tell me, resembles my own – but for once I wasn't using myself as the reference! Not fair!
My Dior perfume modelled for the bottle, so I guess I sort of snagged the general shape of that bottle from J'adore – if you've seen the bottle, you know what I mean. In the end, I think the hands and the bottle took by far the longest to make. After, I've refrained from painting any other detailed hands, hehe, I guess these just took the spirit out of me.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-4 17:00

作品时间:02-22-2006, 01:20 AM                                             
作品名称:Keras Station
作者:  Yi Xiao
作品简介:Hello everybody,
Long time no post here.this is one of my personal project.
Done in photoshop.
Original Res is 6500 pixels wide.
I hope you like.
c&c s are very welcome
Xiao.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 09:53

作品时间:02-20-2006, 11:06 PM                                               
作品名称:Final Battle - Homm5 Poster
作者:  Viktor Titov
作品简介:Greetings to all! this is my work participating in competition of posters for "heroes of might and magic"
I tried to express dynamics at the moment of fatal duel of two mighty warriors

done in photoshop....
comments and critics are most welcome
thaks !

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 09:55

作品时间:02-08-2006, 12:27 PM                                                
作品名称:Donkeyskin
作者:  Chris Beatrice
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:This image is from the Grimm fairy tale of the same name. The young girl is fleeing a home that has turned into a place of terror for her. Into the dark night she goes, alone and afraid. I used the solitary lantern to accentuate the sense of isolation on the part of the girl (both symbolically, as a single light in the darkness, and physically to shine a "spotlight" on the girl, and light her face dramatically).
The image was created in Painter IX, using a smooth round brush with no transparency and lots of bleed.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 09:58

作品时间:02-07-2006, 06:21 PM                                                
作品名称:Terrors And Typhoons
作者:  Ree Treweek
作品简介:This is another image from "The Tale of How" series. To give you a good idea on how this image is created i draw all the elements in Pen and ink which i then scan it into photoshop and color. Jannes then does the layout and composting. Every element is kept on a separate layer ready for Jannes to then take into after effects and animate.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:00

作品时间:02-07-2006, 10:32 AM                                                  
作品名称:Hrolf Kraki
作者:  Jean-sébastien Rossbach
作品简介:This is a cover for a famous novel by Poul Anderson named "Hrolf Kraki".

painter + photoshop.
'hope you'll like it.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:02

作品时间:02-05-2006, 06:00 AM                                                   
作品名称:Astrocityzen_dumdum Parade
作者:  Leong Wan Kok
作品简介:In the world of Astro Cityzen,DumDum Parade is considered one of the major events for the local. This parade has been carried on for hundred of years.
Generation after generation has passed, and this culture still hold, although the number of participants has been declining year after year. Still children of Astro Cityzen is eagerly waiting for the arrival of Dum-Dum Parade.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:04

作品时间:01-26-2006, 07:15 PM                                                   
作品名称:Otto The Monster
作者:  Ree Treweek
作品简介:Another still for you all to check out from our story. This octopus is called Otto and he's an island that all the Piranha birds live on. His broken heart has mad him mean, and he eats piranha's even he's not hungry. Once again both jannes Hendrikz and i work on this image using Photoshop...the words you see there are written by our Third gang member Markus Wormstorm.
If anyones around Melbourne on the 23rd of March The Blackheart Gang is gonna be exhibiting the entire collection of prints from this story as well as the animation at the Westspace Gallery. Follow this link for a teaser clip of the animation in progress.
http://www.briangoodwinvfx.com/The_Tale_of_How/The_Tale_of_How.mov
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:14

作品时间:01-25-2006, 02:54 PM                                                     
作品名称:Have You Heard About Panaris Ceremony?
作者:  Byungryang Lee
作品简介:the ceremony of pananis is like that necador perfom a ceramony on dead bodies.

There is a short story which had developed with this drawing , however the drawing is only published on this website.
enjoy my pic
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:16

作品时间:01-23-2006, 06:31 PM                                                      
作品名称:Dangerous Entertainments
作者:  Sergey Skachkov
作品简介:This is the image I've made for the "Spectacular" challenge.
The story:
"It is an another's planet. The Crater-City. This city has arisen from a fiery lava spouting out of the ground. Strange constructions of the city grow and develop in itself. But their functionality and forms are programmed by scientists. They feed on the fiery lava. Eventually they harden and take
unusual bionic shapes. People lodge here to use energy of a lava for own needs. And their children search for exciting and dangerous entertainments for themselves. They jump from a bubble to another and soar from depths of the city to its tops. They risk very much, they can fall in a fire-spitting
precipice at any moment. But force of danger and adventures is very great. And they do it again and again."

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:17

作品时间:01-23-2006, 06:00 AM                                                      
作品名称:Path To The Gothic Choir...
作者:  Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max,Photoshop  
作品简介:I did this in a few hours, nights... at home, while my baby was sleeping
a bit spooky, as usual, hope you'll like this mood!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:19

作品时间:01-19-2006, 07:03 AM                                                        
作品名称:Nanotecture
作者:  Francis Tsai
作品简介:This is a piece I entered into the Expose call for submissions. It's a sketch of an environment that shows some nanotechnology derived architectural landmarks that have fallen into a state of disarray due to some rogue molecular assemblers.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:22

作品时间:01-18-2006, 09:45 PM                                                         
作品名称:Night Flower
作者:  Denis Zilber
作品简介:Humpty Dumpty along with his little son walking down the night forest collecting magic flowers that can only be seen at the dark of the night. That's the story. As usual comments are welcome. Thanks!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:23

作品时间:01-16-2006, 02:29 PM                                                         
作品名称:Killzone
作者:  Jean Sebastien Duberger And Ray Toh
作品简介:Killzone illustration for which I provided the lineart with painter Ray Toh doing the colors. Trying to catch the atmosphere of the game was fun.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:25

作品时间:01-14-2006, 01:02 AM                                                         
作品名称:Nazgul Siege
作者:  Mikko Kinnunen
使用软件:LightWave 3D, Photoshop   
作品简介:I've had something like this on my mind for a while, so I just tried to do a painting out of it. Quite quick one, trying to focus on the essentials.

I used a Lightwave screencap for some perspective guide, all painting was done in Photoshop.
Thanx for looking, c u around folks!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:28

作品时间:01-10-2006, 06:17 AM                                                           
作品名称:Astro Cityzen
作者:  Leong Wan Kok
作品简介:Hi all, this is the first page of my new comic, from Astro Cityzen siries. It's about a girl's trip to a local aquarium, from where she has a strange encounter. Again, it's 8 pages long,fully coloured. I hope you will like this, and c&c are most welcome!

Last December 2005 there's a comic convention in Malaysia. These are some of the photos/short vidoe during my autograph session. It's real fun there. Hope this year will see more cgtalk member show up there
My first reader project for cgtalk is up,is in the cg article section. Pls tell me what do you think of it. I sincerely hope it's both usefull and entertaining to you, as i shown some of my trick how i render certain effect. Thanks
video link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QD9S0L1C
pkok
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:30

作品时间:01-09-2006, 01:59 PM                                                           
作品名称:Spectacular - No Control
作者:  Marcel Baumann
作品简介:This is my entry for the 2d spectacular challenge.
I used a rough 3d model, done in 3ds max, to find the right perspective. Also the snow is done in 3dsmax. For the caracter I used a photo of me as reference and added new textures to it. Everything else is hand painted in photoshop.

about the story:
The character is finding himself in an extreme situation where he can't escape from. At this moment he is trying to break out of his dream but at the same time he is still covering his face from the heat and brightness of the fire.
The oil tanker that breaks through the dam moves the character into a surreal world. He stop to believe that he can survive but at the same time he is not accepting that it is real what he is seeing. And most important he is not accepting that he will die. Because there is still the possibility that it is a nightmare, he tries to break out of the dream whit all his mental force. Now he is between the two worlds. He is finding himself in the bed of the reality but simultaneously the fire of his nightmare is still surrounding him.
I choose "No Control" as title and as the name of the ship. First it explains that we don't have the control of what we are dreaming, like the captain of the ship is not having the control over this oiltanker and crashes into the end of the ocean.
Like the earth is a plate and he is reaching the end of the world. That could be connected to the feeling of the character that think he is reaching the end of his world. But that last point is just an interpretation.

The feelings and experience in that very short moment of switching between this two worlds are the spectacular parts that I wanted to capture in that picture. I tried to integrate this idea into a spectacular visual impression of that dream to support the story and make the viewer feeling the same like the character on the picture.
I want to thanks everyone that supported me and it was very cool to participate in that challenge.
Marcel
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:32

作品时间:01-03-2006, 09:42 PM                                                           
作品名称:Samurai Waterfalls
作者:  Corey Loving
作品简介:This one's called Samurai Waterfalls. I made an earlier version last year

Heres the one I made a year ago
Originally I wanted to simply show a peaceful scene of a Samurai resting on a rock near a waterfall. The rock he's siting on is the rock of tranquility, which is sorta what the womans face represents, peace and comfort to all that sit upon her. I hope i acheived this feeling in a sense and show a lot of progress. I see flaws in his head, his hands, his sword, the water, and other parts, but overall i'm pleased.

I worked extremly hard on this one, and I am proud of my progress throughout this year. I am excided to see just how much better i'll be by this tme next year if I can come this far. I Thank GOD for giving me this gift, and I share it with you guys. Let me know what you think.

欢迎光临 论坛 (http://bbs.cgtime.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0