Board logo

标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2005年) [打印本页]

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:39     标题: CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2005年)

作品时间:12-29-2005, 08:20 PM                                                            
作品名称:Environment: Deadwood
作者:   Daniel Kvasznicza
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop   
作品简介:Hi there!

This's my latest fantasy environment painting.
An alien landscape with huge dead tree trunks ...

I started the sketch in Painter and finalized it in Photoshop CS2. The original resolution is at 4k.
I mostly used my custom brushsets, which you can find on my website in the download section ...

Critiques and comments are very welcome!
Best Regards,
Daniel

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:41

作品时间:12-21-2005, 04:25 PM                                                            
作品名称:The Beautiful Legend Of Sicily
作者:   Yang Ge
使用软件:Painter   
作品简介:I like Italian classical painters, especially for those in the earlier Renaissance like Francesca, Masaccio etc. Thus, I am trying to use digital tools to draw my dream.
Thanks.
Yangge

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:42

作品时间:12-16-2005, 10:16 AM                                                            
作品名称: Hard Boiled To The Max
作者:   Hoang Nguyen
使用软件:Photoshop   
作品简介:I was going through my comic collections and came across some really old comics. It brought back allot of happy memories, of childhood. There just something magical about holding it in your hand. The cheap newsprint and that musty smell.

I thought it would be neat to create a mock-up comic. I always love those old pulp magazines; and wanted to create something old and something new. Sort of my take on it. I didn't follow any guideline, just took some liberty.

Anyway, I started this a while back, right after the "Master & Servant" challenge. I've been working on and off for the past few months. It took me roughly about 60 hours to finished the painting. I had fun designing her jacket and coming up with those silly titles. The painting and all the texts were created in photoshop 7
Let me know what you guys think, comments are welcome.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:45

作品时间:12-12-2005, 06:14 PM                                                              
作品名称:Spectacular 2d : The Mother Of The Ocean
作者:   Pierre Droal
作品简介:Hi,

As everyone post his spectacular entry, so am I.
The picture is a scene taken from a tale from Greenland. Here's the story : One year, a tribe had nothing to hunt -therefore nothing to eat -. So The chaman of the tribe decide to meet the Mother of the ocean...
The Mother of the ocean is described as a tall woman, with one hand cut, and whose hair is the ocean.
This particular scene, here, is the moment when the chaman catch the frightened goddess, to talk to her.

I've decided to stretch the proportion, to underline the action and make it more smashing.
Hope you'll like it.
Pierre.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:47

作品时间:12-12-2005, 01:14 PM                                                              
作品名称:Spectacular2d-"dragon Crash"
作者:   Viktor Titov
作品简介:This is my entry for spectacular 2d challenge
It is interesting to hear yours critics and opinions about it.

And thanks to all challengers for their wonderful spectacular works !I hope we meet in next contest
sorry for my English please 8)
story:
On searches of the gone dragon by name "Zigfried", left the king of hamsters "Sigismund fourth"
the leader of the order of iridescent hamster (this the ancient cult of the hamster- fanatics considering itself the true soldiers of light)
After taking with itself the most loyal soldiers: daring Samurai "Hairy ear"
the powerful soldier "BIGtooth", fearless and courageous kamikadze "Hamsterfly" 8) even one large "squirrel the horseman"
they left in the way!
By the rumors reached from the adjacent kingdom, dragon was noted next to the castle
located in the possession of Sigismund's old friend - lord "Gopher"!
At that time the lord Gopher was in the military march, and using this, dragon Zigfried after breaking one of the towers of the castle
reached the wine cellar and randomly trampled the granary....
As you already know, granary for the hamsters is this sacred thing almost the same as statue of the godly iridescent rodent
After this news our courageous heroes began crazy furious
But to capture dragon, it is sufficiently difficult....
therefore after developing artful plan... they got to work
....sequential time after flying in into the already native wine cellar, Zigfried is opened the bottle of "Chateau Tour Verite, Bordeaux "
but instead of the cool and astringent wine, there is something small and furry fell on him, and suddenly engage him directly in the nose,
from the shock and the weekly hangover, dragon jumped out from the tower and even could not fly

further events you can see on the engraving of16 centuries completed by one of the participants, (hamsterfly) he are only one, who had luck not to arrive in hospital....
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:49

作品时间:12-12-2005, 04:00 AM                                                               
作品名称:Spectacular - The Journey
作者:   Michael See Zheng Xun
作品简介:hie people~here's the final image i've made for the spectacular challenge,thanks to all my friends and the participants in the cgcommunity who'v helped me out.greatly appreciated
the story:
Mother Earth was a beautiful place where living being thrived,but that was another page of history since it was depleted of natural resourse and the ability to provide for the living.Where when it almost come to a breaking point that Earth cannot sustain life,humans however have but limited choice ,one of the more sensible choice,to leave Earth and to fine a new habitable planet to live in.However,the space technology was rush and wasnt perfected.Human colonies on these ''habitable'' planets looked far from being a civilised nation.though they were living quite well,they were working hard to make their new planet more Earth-like,much like what we remembered it so long ago.Though Earth has been a 'dead' planet to them,people pay homage to her by offereing the lantern of light and hope to her,as if they are moaning for their broken haven
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:51

作品时间:12-10-2005, 12:23 PM                                                               
作品名称:Image From Personal Project "somnio"
作者:   Seung Ho Henrik Holmberg
作品简介:This is another finished piece for my personal project, which is a combination of art book and novel. I won't disclose any details at this point other than I've been working on it for a few years. Ambition is to have it published some time in the future.

Unfortunately, at this point, it's nothing I can commit to it every day, (wish I had more time) it's just there in the back of my mind, bugging me. Would like to spend more time on it, but as it's a personal thing it has to be done outside work. Think sketch/artbook, less comic book, more in the lines of a novel with images.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:52

作品时间:12-06-2005, 11:59 AM                                                                 
作品名称:Dragon And Castle
作者:   Richard Jordan
作品简介:I am trying to get away from character designs for a while to broaden my skills. I have atttempted to give an atmospheric depth to the scene and merge photographic elements with painted ones. Please let me know what you tink of this image.

Regards
Rich
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:54

作品时间:12-05-2005, 01:37 AM                                                                  
作品名称:Lost In The Wind
作者:   Hongjie Cao
作品简介:I am able to pull out the time in the weekend to do this Picture only, about has used month-long time .The initial plan is completing it bit by bit, tests own patience, has made a draft and divided into several parts to draw, it has completed in the last week.
As for what is expression, does not have any words but "lost!"
The original pic's dpi is very big, and here about 1/4.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:57

作品时间:12-01-2005, 10:56 PM                                                                  
作品名称:Megalopolis
作者:   Daniel Rutter
作品简介:Hi Everyone,

First time posting here. This is a matte painting of a future high rise in which workers live on the lower floors, work on the upper. Based on old Kowloon city in Hong Kong. Rough geometry built in Electric Image, painted over in Photoshop. Comments and crits welcome.
Thanks,
Dan
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 10:59

作品时间:11-22-2005, 07:12 PM                                                                    
作品名称:Hajieelkhe
作者:   Linda Bergkvist
作品简介:Hi again everyone :]

It's been rough, getting inspiration back after the crash. I've done preciously few paintings since then and hardly any that have been finished pieces I've been genuinely happy with. Ironically, the new computer is AWESOME to paint on, so the lack of inspiration has been gruelling.
Aaanyway, a few weekends ago I sat down and started on the portrait of a character I've wanted to re-design for a long while. Some of you know I've got a 'world' going on, that's filled with all sorts of people. This is one of the ones that have been around the longest. When I first painted him (yes, in spite of appearance – it's a he) it was in water colour, when I was seventeen years old. The idea I had of him was to have his skin softly green and his hair black, but I couldn't quite pull it off. Thus, when I repainted him digitally many years later, his hair was green and his skin white.
The next version, skin was grey and hair black. Then, here, I decided to try my original idea again. I used dim reds to accentuate the faint greenish tones of his skin. I feel the colour scheme came out by far more discreet than I had imagined it at seventeen, but I'm finally happy with how I've depictured him.
As for the painting, it's part painted in Painter, part in Photoshop. The background textures are all Painter, while there is a faint, faint stone texture super-imposed over the fabric to give it some more substance. The hair is part Painter's palette knives, and part simple brushes in Photoshop.
That's about it :]
Here are some close-ups:
The image as such has been brightened from my original – as it seemed to show too dark on most computers. I think the close-ups haven't been brightened: sorry about that.

(oh, and I have to admit: I am very happy with the feet. I'm overjoyed! I usually hate all the feet I paint.)
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 11:04

作品时间:11-18-2005, 09:52 AM                                                                     
作品名称:Decadent Progression (coursework)
作者:   Godwin Koay
作品简介:Hi, this is my first post at CGTalk, so I guess it's only right to include a little introduction. I'm 18 and a student in Singapore, currently in the midst of my A-level exams, after which I'll be off to the army to "serve the country". Anyways, what's shown below (or above?) is my A-level art coursework which was completed about two months ago.

Since I had already posted this at the Sijun forums (which I've been frequenting for the past 3 years) before, here's the original post with its contents slightly edited:
Decadent Progression
Click to enlarge

In his endless pursuit of progress, man has built around him a Machine. It is a construction of utmost magnificence, but though man is its operator, subsistence, and champion, he relishes in the success of his own creation and becomes a slave to it, bound in perpetuity to its artificial nature of necessity. This is not some fantasy vision of a future world, it is right here and now, all around us – the Machine is an archetype of the world that chases after money mindlessly. Just what is this economic betterment we all strive for? Bigger homes, brighter children, healthier lives – everything in the definition of a modern society is tied down to the concept of money, so much so that it is ingrained within us all that such a “reality” is the true purpose of life. From the point we are "mouldable", lives are planned, expected and demanded as mere assets and investments towards the greater advancement of humanity. We become blindly driven by those around us and even ourselves to succeed within the framework of this Machine, expending all strength, emotion and commitment to ensure its eventual continuation.

Done in Photoshop 7 & CS2, original size is [email=90x127cm@300]90x127cm@300[/email] dpi (identical for both), but they're presented as A1-sized (more or less) prints, framed and hung. I have had several people tell me that the two pieces shouldn't be placed side by side without a gap, and indeed, the prints are hung a few inches apart (I don't think web formatting can handle that, thus the presentation above).
It took about 3 months' on-off work, not inclusive of the other prepratory studies and (seemingly unnecessary) stuff that was done throughout the course of this year.

Detail:
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 11:08

作品时间:11-16-2005, 03:12 PM                                                                     
作品名称:Rockstar
作者:   Bobby Chiu - Imaginism Studios
作品简介:This painting is in my new book "Cats & Dogs Sketches."
$19.99 - free shipping World Wide
http://www.imaginismstudios.com/books.html
Meet the hottest dog in rock n roll! No one's seen such a buzz from a Rockstar since Elvis or the Beatles!!
I had a great time doing this fun filled painting. I hope you'll enjoy it!
Software: Painter
c&c is welcome
Cheers,
Bobby

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 11:10

作品时间:11-14-2005, 11:49 PM                                                                       
作品名称:Duel
作者:   Pablo Fernandez
作品简介:Hello, this is an image made as a personal work. It was my take at the topic two characters dueling in the city. It was for a contest. I started with some rough pen thumbnails and switched to digital. It was interesting to look for different ways of presenting the picture and make a more inmersive perspective.
Hope you enjoy it.
pablo

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 11:13

作品时间:11-05-2005, 12:18 AM                                                                        
作品名称:Astro Cityzen
作者:   Leong Wan Kok
作品简介:hi all, this is my new cover art for the comic i just finished. This is a bout a kid that acquires a special glases that enable him to c the monsters that live in the same space among us.... As usual, i use photoshop for tis piece. Any comment is most welcome.

BTW,Malaysia's comic convention is soon reaching, from 24 - 27 of November. Hope to meet some of you malaysian-cgtalk members there? I would love to meet u guys there on that day, mayb we can have a chit chak after the autograph?Anyone up for this gathering? Jerome, see u there?
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 11:15

作品时间:11-04-2005, 04:30 PM                                                                        
作品名称:Well Oiled
作者:   Matt Dixon
作品简介:Just for fun. Presented with respectful deference to Brian Despain, Jon Foster, Ashley Wood and other doers of bots about town.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-5 17:58

作品时间:11-04-2005, 01:05 AM                                                                          
作品名称:Play Time
作者:   Paulo Cesar Toledo Vega
作品简介:This is a Naiad, a water nymph that lives in fountains or lakes. Sometimes they married with a mortal to get a soul.
This is my first work made completely in photoshop.

作者: 三鲜果冻    时间: 2009-1-5 18:31

这么多漂亮的图
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:04

作品时间:10-20-2005, 08:13 AM                                                                           
作品名称:Clair De Lune
作者:   Graven Tung
作品简介:Hi everyone,

Went through some old sketches and picked this one out to finish over the last weekend. An attempt to mix tension and romance in one shot. I hope you like it.
All comments are welcome!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:06

作品时间:10-13-2005, 04:21 PM                                                                           
作品名称:Advice From A Caterpillar
作者:   Chris Beatrice
作品简介:This is an often illustrated scene from the classic, Alice in Wonderland. Alice is almost exactly the same height as the mushroom, and after searching under it she finally decides to stand on her tip toes and look on top of it, where she spots the sedate caterpillar smoking his hookah.
In my pictures I like to include secondary objects and patterns that echo the main focal objects. Here you can see that in how the variety of two-tone leaves, the carpet, and the sun dappling mimic the caterpillar's strips. Similarly the daffodils (yellow flowers) with their distinct petal forms mimic the hookah's bowl and tray. One of these flowers in fact appears directly behind it's counterpart (the bowl at the top of the hookah).
The picture was done in Painter IX with a single custom (bristle) brush.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:08

作品时间:10-11-2005, 03:35 PM                                                                             
作品名称:Monkeywrench
作者:   Eliot Alexander
作品简介:Ahh, my first post on CGtalk...I'm getting all tingly, haha....enjoy

This is a piece that I've been chipping away at, off and on over the last two months or so. Mostly done in Painter IX, with bits and pieces in Photoshop. I have a tendency to overthink my work, (not always a bad thing), and sometimes this detracts from the enjoyment of actually working on it. So I decided that this picture would be purely for the fun of it. The girl is from a random sketch I did a few months ago, she's obviously built a dragon out of the junk in the background....that's as far as the story goes, haha. I was kind of going for a comic-book-cover sort of look.
I'm still relatively new to digital painting, so aside from having fun I wanted to spend this time learning as much as I could about it. Creating a workflow, playing with brushes, using different media in painter....this was a massive educational experience. I also wanted to focus on creating a solid composition and convey some decent lighting. Some success, some failure. that's the way it goes...
any and all critiques welcome!!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:10

作品时间:10-11-2005, 08:25 AM                                                                              
作品名称:Basic Instinct...
作者:   Denis Fokin
作品简介:Basic Instinct...
Corel Painter IX
Original size: 5600 x 7600 pix

It is created in Corel Painter IX, brush Round CamelHair was used only.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:12

作品时间:10-07-2005, 10:18 PM                                                                              
作品名称:At The Stroke Of The Shooting Star
作者:   Jeff Miracola
作品简介:This is a personal piece called "At the Stroke of the Shooting Star". Created all in Photoshop. Textured look was achieved by scanning sandpaper to overlay the image.

- Jeff

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:14

作品时间:10-03-2005, 07:06 AM                                                                                
作品名称:Fantasy Forest,
作者:   Daniel, Park
作品简介:Hi there! My name is daniel I started this image a few month ago. But I didn't have much time to finish it because of my hectic schedule. isn't it a great excuse?
Finally I had holiday here in Korea, so I've just finished it.
Basic idea of this image cames from simple two things, a huge plant and deep valley.I developed this idea and I wanted to evoke a sense of huge scale and atmospherical depth.
actually, I changed its layout several times until I satisfied with a composition. Whole things were painted in Photoshop with basic brush and my custom brush.
I think this is concept-wise painting so someday I want to make this image more photo-reallistic like mattepainting.
I hope you guys like it and I really want your critics!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:16

作品时间:09-27-2005, 11:08 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Environment Design - Overgrown Garden
作者:    Simon Gustafsson
作品简介:Hello!

This is my first post on these forums.
Here is a concept of an overgrown garden. Ive been visiting all these stately homes around England lately. Very inspiring!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:17

作品时间:09-27-2005, 06:45 AM                                                                                 
作品名称:Knowledge And Wisdom
作者:    Wei Chen
作品简介:hi!
I did a pencil on paper drawing to start with and then scanned and finished the painting in photoshop.I hope you like it.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:19

作品时间:09-27-2005, 12:07 AM                                                                                   
作品名称:Qin 5
作者:    Aleksi Briclot
作品简介:An other archetypal template done for a RPG book called QIN and published by "le 7ème Cercle".
It's about Chinese antique world. Some parts were done with ArtRage.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:21

作品时间:09-14-2005, 11:52 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:Environment Design: Beach
作者:    Thierry Doizon
作品简介:This Environment came from the frustration of seeing spaceships and sci-fi structures in a dark, post-ap universe (including my artworks). I wanted to try with a fresh perspective. I did a speedpainting a while ago (~1h) of this beach, and I decided to work over for another 2h just adding little details and atmosphere... but as usual I wanted to keep a spontaneous feeling about the whole image.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:23

作品时间:09-14-2005, 12:02 AM                                                                                    
作品名称:High City
作者:    Marc Simonetti
作品简介:This piece is the illustration for the cover of a novel entitled "La cite d'en haut" written by A-F Ruaud, edited by Mnemos in France.
I used Photoshop. I tried to render the very particuliar spirit of the book.

I've also got to say M. Sparth gave me a very big help on this illustration.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:25

作品时间:09-10-2005, 06:31 AM                                                                                    
作品名称:Environment Design - Ellipsoid Complex
作者:    Nicolas Bouvier
作品简介:hi there

i have been doing a long serie of spaceships and building/structure design for the last week. here is a piece selected in the bunch.
three hours in photoshop cs.

sparth
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:27

作品时间:09-02-2005, 05:03 PM                                                                                      
作品名称:Ohayo!
作者:    Dmitry Popov
使用软件:OpenCanvas 3.06     
作品简介:Yumi - the main character for my own project "Isle of Winds"
Huh... I think, that it was the longest of my drawings.
original image size 2307x3240px
OpenCanvas 3.06

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:29

作品时间:09-01-2005, 11:52 AM                                                                                       
作品名称:City Chase
作者:    Maciej Kuciara
作品简介:Hi guys

This is pretty old piece, I think done like month ago but was totally out of time to think about it more or post it. And a bit unfinished but Im too lazy to work on it more
I got inspired with ryan church with this one.Hope you like it!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:33

作品时间:08-30-2005, 11:49 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:The Workstation
作者:    Stacy Michalcewicz
作品简介:Hi everybody! ^^ I haven't posted at CGTalk in a long time, so I figured I'd drop in with a recent enough picture just to say hi.
My coffee bot was officially oudated. Replacement was necessary if I was to continue filling my tummy with essential factory made liquids, packed with msg and red dye #2. So here he is! New coffee bot fresh from the packaging!! Fully equipped with Espresso Machine, shelving, refrigerator, microwave, stereo system, and two choices of slurpee flavor. My previous one has retired and spends his days playing cards with my Octobaby.
I hate having two setups for games and computer. So I finally integrated the two. Joyous day! Now I don't have to turn to face another screen. <_<; That was starting to get tiring.
And dude, what's with all these holes in my floors!! Stinkin' mice!!
Oh my, this took a while. Especially labeling the games and cds. But now it's done! This is me in my ideal Workstation. If it were on the floor, I could just lay out a sleeping bag next to it and never move anywhere. Oh boy, I'm lame. Didn't count the hours spent on this, but there were many. Photoshop cs and Painter 8
Partly done for bedroom interior design for Ninja Talk Show ASHCAN. Coming soon!
Posters on the wall are little clips of NTS characters: TU and ARIYAN. Lines by HOON and colors by me! (they're coming soon too! woohoo)
Thanks for taking a peek. ^^
CLOSEUPS

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:40

作品时间:08-19-2005, 05:16 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:Of Mice And Magic
作者:    Howard Lyon
作品简介:Here is a painting I did for the cover of David Farland's book, Of Mice and Magic, published by Covenant Books.

I did a pencil on paper drawing to start with and then scanned and finished the painting in Painter. I use a variant of the smeary round, chalk and oil pastels for most of the image.
The mouse with the needle is wearing a walnut shell helmut that was carved by the other mouse, using magic, to look fearsome.
I also did the chapter drawings. Here are some of them. The rest are on my site.
It is a really fun book. Fans of the Harry Potter series will definately like it. David Farland also wrote the Runelords series which was a New York Times Bestselling series.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:42

作品时间:08-10-2005, 10:23 AM                                                                                         
作品名称:Naga Dance
作者:    Camille Kuo
作品简介:She's Indian but not a most beautiful one. I combined Chinese and Italian styles into the background painting.
I forgot to mention that the reference of anatomy and the model is myself. I took several pictures of my own poses (I couldn't even know the camara place me in the center or not, and that is always a pain on the ass.)to get correct lighting and anatomy.
Close up/Desktop

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:46

作品时间:08-08-2005, 04:58 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Runaway Sanctuary
作者:    Jerome Moo Wen Han
作品简介:'Runaway Sanctuary' refers to the Lion-Dog statue that becomes magically alive to rescue the royals from danger within the Imperial City. In this scene, it is trying to rescue the royal family from the mysterious Octodragon that appears from nowhere, hellbent on destroying the city. Note: This is not based on any actual Chinese myth, but just a product of my free roaming imagination that likes to toy around with Chinese culture.

Done with Photoshop. 11500 by 9000 px 400dpi. 1gb file size. Less than 2 weeks on and off to complete.
Some closeups
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:48

作品时间:08-06-2005, 08:37 AM                                                                                          
作品名称:Glimpse Of Summer
作者:    Linda Bergkvist
作品简介:I felt I just wanted to share what summer in the cabin is like for me, when walking through the sunlit woods with my cat Azrael. I know this isn't anything I'd usually paint, but I had so much fun doing it (though I've got a cold so bad I honestly don't know why I'm sitting up) that I couldn't help but show it.
I hope you've had a lovely summer, too.
(the part I'm happiest about is that I actually managed to capture my monkey feet, ha ha).
A couple of closer shots:

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:49

作品时间:08-01-2005, 07:14 PM                                                                                            
作品名称:Future Anti Gravity Racing Team
作者:    Hector Ortiz
作品简介:Here's my latest design. I's part of a line of designs inspired on watercrafts and water life. This vehicle is a mix between a swordfish, a sailboat and a dragster. Comments are welcome and most needed. Thanks.
PS: Nothing to do with Cowboy Beebop as someone said at another forum.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:55

作品时间:07-15-2005, 10:22 PM                                                                                             
作品名称:Gears Of War Concept Images
作者:    John Wallin Liberto
作品简介:EDIT: uhm, somehow this thread popped up in the 3D section, but it should be in the 2D forum, Can anyone help me move it? or maybe its not that big of a deal?

Wohoo! at last i got to show some images before they get too old!
these are just some of the images I've been working on, it's for the upcoming Xbox360 game: Gears of War.
At the same time/post i'd like to show my new and improved ultra deluxe site:
www.johnwallin.net designed by the talanted Erik tolstedt http://www.23go.com/
I'll post a few in this thread and you can check out the rest on the site! cheers!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 10:57

作品时间:07-10-2005, 07:46 PM                                                                                             
作品名称:The Machine
作者:    Matt Dixon
作品简介:Well this feels a bit like spam after the amount of exposure this image has received lately, but I promised myself I'd post here once the Master and Servant judging was complete to see what reactions it might attract 'outside' of the challenge. As usual, any comments are gratefully received.

It's also another opportunity to say how much I enjoyed the challenge, particularly the fantastic sense of community that everyone helped to create. Brilliant. Here's to the next one..!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:00

作品时间:07-08-2005, 06:05 PM                                                                                               
作品名称:Tales From A Tin Can
作者:    Brian Despain
作品简介:This is another image for a series of robots I'm working on.

Essentially the piece is about communication. For me art is just another form of communication. I tell stories with pixels or paint and then put them out there for people to find. The viewer comes along and takes what I've "said" and interprets it using their own experiences and ideas as a framework on which to build. The resulting "stories" are as varied and unique as the people and in the end the result is greater than the sum of it's parts but at the same time wholly dependant on them too.
"Tales From a Tin Can" references the tin can telephone in the phone booth, the robot who's sending out it's thoughts to the world, and lastly the previously mentioned exchange, "tin can" being a euphemism for my used and abused noggin.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:02

作品时间:07-04-2005, 12:53 PM                                                                                                
作品名称:The Heavy Unit
作者:    Michael Hill
作品简介:Hi,

I did this piece for the CGnetworks Space Opera contest a while back! I wanted to have stuff going on in the sky above in a banner style comp but didnt have time and got hooked up with the render of the girl and bot! so, alas, its not really a space opera but im pleased with the results nonetheless!
im now attempting to move into 3d, whoa, its tough!
Well, hope you enjoy.
Mike
http://www.freefallgraphics.com
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:05

作品时间:07-02-2005, 03:21 PM                                                                                                
作品名称:Environment: Post Apocalypse
作者:    Daniel Kvasznicza
使用软件:After Effects, Photoshop   
作品简介:Hi there!

Yet another "against-the-light" matte painting.
I want to show off a post apocalyptic destroyed cityscape, maybe after a war.
It's done with Photoshop CS and After Effects.
I kept the buildings in several layers and added fog in between.

Finally I rendered a camera pullback in After Effects with a previous version of the matte.
Please use "save target as ...", since I haven't optimised the clips for streaming:

PC - WMV-File, WM Version 8 Codec (3.4 MB): http://www.inetgrafx.at/DS720.wmv
MAC - Quicktime, Sorenson Codec (9.8 MB): http://www.inetgrafx.at/DS720.mov
For those who are interested in having a look at the initial sketch: http://www.inetgrafx.at/SKETCH-POST-APOCALYPSE-V03.jpg

Thanks hoon, for helping me out with the final color correction

Cheers, Daniel
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:07

作品时间:07-01-2005, 03:18 PM                                                                                                
作品名称:Wage Slave
作者:    Michael Dashow
作品简介:Hi, all! I was assuming everyone had seen this by now, but people are still saying I should submit it to this gallery too so, um, here it is. At least this is a larger version than some people have seen, so there are a lot of details you can pick out now.
This was my entry for the CGTalk Master and Servant Challenge, and proud recipient of an Honourable Mention. Thanks to all who added such helpful insight and input into its creation.
-mike

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:10

作品时间:06-23-2005, 08:02 AM                                                                                                  
作品名称:Astro Cityzen
作者:    Loeng Wan Kok
作品简介: always find rabit rather interesting....this will add up yet my another collection... Astro Cityzen is collection of my own poster art work, that i wish to compile, and figure out what to make good use of them. Anyway, thanks for viewing. Do let me know what u think of it and C&C r most welcome!!!!
This piece i used mainly photoshop, and a few late nights.

cheer!
kok
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:18

作品时间:06-22-2005, 08:43 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Qin - Mai Lin-chi
作品简介: One of the seven archetypal templates I've done for a role playing game book called QIN and published by "Le 7ème cercle".
It's about Chinese antique world.
I've used Photoshop, traditional samples and I have a lot of fun with this wonderful freeware called Artrage

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:24

作品时间:06-19-2005, 08:43 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Happiness Is A Blue Bird
作者:     Jose Manuel Oli
作品简介: Hello again,this is one of my last personal works...Happiness is a blue bird.
Made with photoshop CS2 and intuos2 wacom tablet
time? perhaps 2 months in free short whiles
I hope you like, and thanks in advance

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:28

作品时间:06-06-2005, 02:43 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Master And Servant: What Will Happen Next?
作者:    Zhang Jian
作品简介: Hello, everybody!

This entry is for Master and Servants challenge, and it is my first post here.
As an old tale told us, there were some evil apparitions in the world waiting for their days, they lured the young and acted as servants in order to despoil their spirits.

With the steeling wheel in hands, the boy thought that everything was under his control, while one of his servants was smiling with duplicity and running into the dark, and the other one -the fox's eyes were glittering with greed. The flower and grass knew what would happen next, but they could not tell the boy he was in danger. However, the boy was not weak, maybe he was eviler and greedier than his servants, he knew the old tale well, he knew the proverb better: you would never catch a baby tiger without going into the tiger's den.
I started my work with a pencil and a piece of paper, then scanned the sketch and coloured it with painter ix. I hope you like it.
Comments are welcome! Thanks.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:30

作品时间:06-02-2005, 06:33 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:My Red Bike!
作者:    Bobby Chiu
使用软件: Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro   
作品简介: CATS & DOGS SKETCHES $19.99 (free shipping worldwide)
7”x10” 72 pages of paintings, sketches, tutorials and tips, guest artists and much more!

Drawings and paintings of all sorts of different cats and dogs in all sorts of different styles: yorkies, german sheppards, bull dogs, pugs, chihuahuas, tabbies, sphynx, siamese, persian... etc.
Guest Artists - Kei Acedera, Jim Bryson, Tom Dow, Charles Guan, Nenad Jalsovec, Matt Lyon, Robin Mitchell, Elena Sedova, and Anton Vill
Please visit my site http://www.imaginismstudios.com/books.html for more samples from my books.
Many childern grow up with a dog in the family. I happen to be one of those people.
I had a big ol' german sheppard named "Major" and we were best buds. Whenever I'd get grounded (which was quite often), the only time I would be allowed out was when I took Major for a walk. In my teenage years Major and I spent alot of time together.
He was a protective companion, like dogs can be. He wouldn't let anything harm me... and no one would try.
For no other reason then because I fed him and walked him, I was his "master." He had unconditional love and loyalty to me and would obey my every command. He was willing to lay his life down for mine and I was willing to do the same.
When I read about the theme "Master and Servant," the relationship between a boy and his dog stuck out among the rest.
I wanted to illustrate the special bond a person has with his/her dog. Through this theme, I came up with an idea: A boy takes his dog to get his bike back from the local bully.
The twist: the dog is the biggest scariest mutant dog ever.
The setting: It takes place in the ghetto. A place that would be dangerous for even grown-ups, but beware, it's not the gangsters or criminals you should be most frightened of - it's a 6 year and his gigantic mutant doggie.
The senerio: The boy takes his dog to get his bike back from the neighbourhood bully. The bully is unaware of the boy and dog's presence and is laughing while telling the story of how he took a little boy's shiny new red bike. He's about half a second away from realizing that that was THE DUMBEST THING he's ever done in his life.
It's been a pleasure.
Bobby Chiu

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:32

作品时间:05-30-2005, 11:44 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:L'enfant De La Prophetie
作品简介: A cover for the book "l'enfant de la Prophétie", written by J.V. Jones and published by Calmann Levy for the french market.
Original title : Book of Words.

All Digital. This is the whole cover, so the left part is managed to let the space to text and infos.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:33

作品时间:05-29-2005, 06:17 PM                                                                                                     
作品名称:Flying Machine
作者:    Olivier Derouetteau
作品简介: Hello everybody,
Here is a funny illustration for the cafe sale contest (flying machines).It's a kind of crazy fish machine, I hope you will enjoy this particular design.
It is fully made with photoshop. All comments are welcome.Thanks!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:37

作品时间:05-25-2005, 04:48 AM                                                                                                      
作品名称:Man With Little Servants
作者:    Anton Vill
作品简介: I'm following the trend and posting here my Master and Servant 2D entry. Any comments are welcome.I hope you like it.
If anyone interested in the making process then here's the link:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224374
cheers
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:40

作品时间:05-24-2005, 07:43 PM                                                                                                      
作品名称:The Saint
作者:    Sinad Jaruartjanapat
作品简介: This is my latest work. It came from important scene in Summoner Master Novel Episode 11 : The Saint . When “Sister Alana” going to heaven
’cause she became “Saint Alana”. Why she became Saint ? She scarified her life to help all soldiers survived in war. When she going to heaven there are her guardian angel and a lot of little angels came to bring her to heaven.
PS.I made this work in Renaissance style.
Detail
Thank you for all your C&C.In addition about my concept in this work.
Why? two guy in pic feel in opposite way.
One happy with her, because she became to someone that he can’t be. This man is the prophet who’re just like her brother.
The other one is the man who’re always love her but he can’t do anything except saw her from very far place. He feel very sorrow ‘cause he won’t see her forever.
Some image in this work is restrict comment and can't be change. If I change it will ruin all character's image in novel.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:42

作品时间:05-23-2005, 10:17 PM                                                                                                        
作品名称:Memories (nudity)
作者:    Hoang Nguyen
作品简介:This was done for the Master & Servant challenge.
Thought I just post it here for those who didn't get to see it.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:44

作品时间:05-23-2005, 11:44 AM                                                                                                        
作品名称:Master And Servant
作者:    Svetlin Velinov
作品简介:This is my master and servant challange offer.
Enjoy!!! I hope you like it...
Everything else is just said through the contest.
If you whant to know more you may visit:

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:46

作品时间:05-23-2005, 08:22 AM                                                                                                         
作品名称:The Octocrown
作者:    Brian Despain
作品简介:For this piece I wanted to see if I could create a visual non-sequitur. In short I brought together disperate elements yet tried to make them work as a visual whole. The meaning of the piece would thus become completely dependant on how the viewer was able to connect the elements together creating a myriad of stories completely unique for each and every viewer.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:49

For those who haven't seen the actual M&S entry, here's the write up that goes along with it:
At times, Nature is the master of Humanity... and at other times, Humanity certainly rules Nature.

Nature makes us hurry inside when she weeps rain upon the world. With hurricanes, she toys with us. Tornadoes are used to punish, earthquakes to throw us about like pebbles in a child's game. We live on her land, and through that, she rules over us. Our very bodies belong to her - they age in rhythm with her, and they are subject to urges and desires that she imposes on us. In some ways, we're little but slaves to Nature's ways.

But Humanity... on the other hand... has found another way to dominate. Humanity destroys what we touch. We reach out towards pretty things in greed, and leave a trail of death behind. We fence the woods in, we run over the animals and poison the seas. Ours is a different kind of mastery but it is one nevertheless. Nature serves us because she has no other choice. Humanity always expects Nature to mend what damage we've done: heal the woods burned down, return the animals hunted to extinction and cleanse the seas... never considering what will happen the day Nature is no longer there to catch us.

In this piece, I tried to show this relationship. Humanity a naïve yet destructive burden, the smile on her lips slight and dreamy as she thinks of the beautiful flowers she will pluck and the lovely birds she will see while all around her these very things now fade away. She's blind to the destruction she causes. She knows that Nature will be there for her, she knows that there will always be the scent of flowers and always the gentle surge of the sea. She is Nature's master in that Nature has no choice but to try to catch her and always try to mend the damage she has done... but she is Nature's slave because she must breathe the air, drink the water and eat the food that only Nature can give her.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:53

作品时间:05-19-2005, 09:25 PM                                                                                                           
作品名称:Servant Of Creation (nudity)
作者:    Eduardo Schaal
国家:     Brazil
作品简介:It´s finished. My Master and Servant piece.
At 5'o clock in the morning (local time) I uploaded it.

A lot of tinny creatures and probably the smallest nude girl in the world :-).
Photoshop and Painter help me to finish my idea of an artist chained to his work, and being servant of his creations. Something similar occurred to me in the last 4 days, hehehe.
Thanks to all who comments in my thread and help me with good critics to finish this on time.
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 11:59

作品时间:05-19-2005, 04:57 PM
作品名称:The Conductor
作者:    Skan Srisuwan
国家:     Thailand
作品简介:This one is for master & servants challenge, I finished this in the last minute, 2 weeks nonstop to finish all the thing.

This one is after the PEPPER TUNDRA for 6 month, Thank's for everyone's work here, I learned so much thing from you.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 12:01

作品时间:05-19-2005, 11:04 AM   
作品名称:The Hunt
作者:    Goro Fujita
国家:     Germany
作品简介:'The Hunt'
was my master and servant challenge entry.

The story:
In a land before time only the greatest hunters can ride a trol. Therefore they have to challenge a trol to be able to rule over the creature. In a fierce fight the Master cut of the trols horns and gained the creatures respect.
It's the first hunt together. As they walk through the coppice they descry a couple of deers in a clearing. The Hunter gives the command to attack the deers, pulls the reins and picks up a spear out of the quiver. The trol obeys his masters command and starts to run.
The ground terembles under the heavy steps of the trol and the deers are fleeing in different directions trying to escape the danger. The master picked one fine deer and commands the trol to go after it. The deer is fast but trol is faster. He easily caches up with the deer. The hunter prepares for his throw. Suddenly a rabbit jumps out of coppice and distracts the trol.
The Trol tries to follow the white Rabbit but the Master pulls the reins and screams: "THE DEER YOU FOOL! GO FOR THE DEER!"

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:15

作品时间:05-16-2005, 01:30 AM   
作品名称:Elwing
作者:    Sergio Diaz
国家:     Argentina
作品简介:This is a picture that i did draw for my girlfriend's birthday. And I finished it 6 months later. It was made in Photoshop 7.0. And I've used a very crappy 3ds MAX model as a guide. Thanks for watching.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:18

作品时间:05-13-2005, 01:36 AM   
作品名称:Super Dollfie (3)
作者:    Zhu Haibo
国家:     China
作品简介:well,well,well,never stop the doll painting lately.this one was for a tutorial of my new book(working on it).
software used: openCanvas 3

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:23

作品时间:05-09-2005, 08:05 PM     
作品名称:Arctic Thriller
作者:    Tristan Meudic
国家:     France
作品简介:This is a personal work realized without wacom ( i love to work the lights ) . the line was scaned, colored on photoshop. ( the sky mixed photo and CG )

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:25

作品时间:05-02-2005, 01:24 PM      
作品名称:The Lab (nudity)
作者:    Dan Wheaton - Carbonmatter
国家:     Canada
作品简介:Hey all!
Here's the product of recent late nights... let me know what you think. I like to have story elements even in a matte - makes for a more interesting piece to work on and to view.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:27

作品时间:04-27-2005, 10:22 PM        
作品名称:Lemmy
作者:    Matt Dixon
国家:     United Kingdom  
作品简介:I painted this as a simple exercise to try and cure myself of the awful case of artist's block I've had for the past few days. Don't know if it was successful yet, but at least I finished something..! One long four hour session in Photoshop.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:29

作品时间:04-27-2005, 12:43 PM         
作品名称:Flying Saucer
作者:    Marc Simonetti
作品简介:This is entitled "The flying saucer".
This illustration was made for the cafe sale contest about flying machines.
I used a shot of my kitchen to built the composition of this pic. It took me quite a long time to finish..
Comments are most welcome. Thanks!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:30

作品时间:04-27-2005, 09:59 AM         
作品名称:A Concept Painting "rusty Lab"
作者:    Joon Park
国家:     United States   
作品简介:Hi, this is my first post here.
This piece was done as a class assignment for a concept painting a few months ago when i was going to school.
I wanted to illustrate a dark imagery where some evil things happen. I used photoshop and used some photos as a texture. Now I see many areas that could be fixed or more developed. Comments and Crits. please...

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:33

作品时间:04-25-2005, 08:26 PM         
作品名称:Pepper Tundra
作者:    Skan Srisuwan
国家:     Thailand  
作品简介:This's my best shot for now.It's my both favourite thing machine and the girl.I use photoshop to complete this one.Nothing to say anymore my english skill is too bad.Critic are most welcome to improove my works.Thanks.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:34

作品时间:04-24-2005, 04:54 PM           
作品名称:Concept Art : Base
作者:    Pene Menn
国家:     Korea (South)  
作品简介:Hi~ all~
This is another my personal project concept image.
The mechanic was attacked by the enemy and have come back at this base.
I hope you like this~ ;) thank you~!!

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:36

作品时间:04-23-2005, 01:57 PM            
作品名称:My Friend
作者:    Olivier Derouetteau
作品简介:Hi everybody,
I hope you will enjoy this cartoon style mixed with a little bit Tim Burtons's inpiration.
I used Photoshop, I have tried to find partucular athmosphere in the lighting and design.
all comments are welcome...
Thanks

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:38

作品时间:04-22-2005, 06:10 PM            
作品名称:Cold Fear Videogame Concept Art
作品简介:I've seen some good picture posted here and inspired by the videogame called COLD FEAR on which I've worked.
Good Job Alexei !

Here is an official image I've done for the game, developped by Darkworks for Ubisoft.
With the main character and introducing a dark creature that I've designed too.
This one is focused on a violent action scene.
All digital.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:39

作品时间:04-21-2005, 10:58 PM              
作品名称:Army Of Darkness Vs. Re-animator
作者:    Jim Charalampidis
作品简介:A cover I painted for the upcoming ARMY OF DARKNESS vs. RE-ANIMATOR comic.
heres a link if ya want to find out more
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32086
Pencils:Nick Bradshaw
Colours :Jim Charalampidis
crit away

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:41

作品时间:04-20-2005, 10:01 AM              
作品名称:Sigrun
作者:    Kuindgi Tani
国家:     Ukraine
作品简介:The Beautiful womens of the muddle ages inspire the artist and presently. Want to present Your attention several images of the modern womans, who I have presented in medieval stiletto.
Oil paint

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:43

作品时间:04-18-2005, 07:00 PM               
作品名称:Scouts Of A Home Guard. The Report.
作者:    George Ibrailov
国家:     Russia
作品简介:In this work I put to myself 2 main tasks: First, I wanted to achieve sensation of fabulousness in a plot, in illumination and in characters. Second, I wanted to show all gravity of intentions of ridiculous small people. They are not trained soldiers are the former countrymen, compelled to take in hands the self-made weapon to protect the village. You ask, from whom to protect? This question will be answered with your imagination.
Excuse me for bad English. Thanks

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:46

作品时间:04-17-2005, 10:04 PM               
作品名称:Into Your Eyes
国家:     Sweden
作品简介:Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone --
Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
Into thine hour of secrecy
(Edgar Allan Poe)

A friend came over and calibrated my screen the other week. Now I'm thinking it might be a little messed up. But it shouldn't be - his calibration was nearly exactly the calibration that adobe gamma had suggested (and he used one of those thingabobs, it was attached to the screen and blipped and blopped, oh well)... the problem is that this particular picture looked absolutely iffin awful on another friend's screen. If the piece looks terribly washed out, please tell me - the colours are supposed to be a warm bronze-orange, and a purple-blue.
Oh well. I darkened it a little in hopes of it looking decent on most screens, instead of nice on mine and horrid on everyone else's :/ I might have to darken it further if my screen is the only one it looks okay on. If everyone is seeing it TOO dark now, I'd like to know that too. I'm going to take a peek at it on as many screens as I can, and then see if I need to change it back or something, sigh.
Originally, this piece was started for the M&S Challenge, but I decided to pull it out of the contest because I just didn't feel it fitted in, and I like my other piece more. So I finished this one and thought I'd show it to you guys in case someone wanted to see how it turned out :]
For those who didn't read about it in the challenge, I had a model for this one. She and her boyfriend just took a look at it, and could almost sort of recognise her in the neck-area, because apparently, her neck looks a little bit like that, heheh, so I will dedicate this piece to Mikaela - thanks for the help. Also, used a bit of reference for the cracks in the mirror. I've never painted broken glass before.
What more... Oh, perspective is skewed on purpose. The pattern on the dress took forever and a day to do and ended up showing very little, if at all >:[ The screaming faces freak me out a little, so I'm more happy about them than the rest of the image Blood textures were painted in Painter, the rest was done in Adobe Photoshop.
A few close ups? Well, here you go,
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:48

作品时间:04-16-2005, 12:50 AM                 
作品名称:Waterfall
作者:    Jason Chan
作品简介:I painted this piece for a class assignment. This is a fake book cover without the text. The whole image would be wrapped around a book. The girl and the golem would be the cover, the middle would be the spine and the waterfall would be the back cover.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:50

作品时间:04-15-2005, 06:47 PM                  
作品名称:The Toymaker
作者:    Jim Moore
作品简介:This is an older image which I started in charcoal and finished up in Photoshop.I actually did this over the course of about a year working for small amounts of time after work. All c&c are welcome, although the kind I'm most interested in is any interpretations as to what's happening in the picture. I am always curious to see how well I'm communicating my thoughts visually.

-j
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:51

作品时间:04-15-2005, 11:55 AM                  
作品名称:Pint-sized Pirate Mayhem
作者:    Jim Charalampidis
作品简介:Howdy all, this is my first post here...yay

That said
For everyone who ever wanted pirates, loves pirates, begged for pirates, etc....here are some pirates! I think
there are just about 100ish of the little bastards, but I kept losing count.

Pencils: Alison Acton
Colors: Jim Charalampidis

Can YOU find Waldo?
crit away!
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:53

作品时间:04-15-2005, 11:36 AM                  
作品名称:The Identity Rape
作者:    Jose Manuel Oli
国家:     Espana
作品简介:Hi again.This is one of my last works ( sketch) in a... different way.Rigth,it is not a color image, but I hope that they like...thanks

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:55

作品时间:04-15-2005, 02:02 AM                    
作品名称:Projectile
作者:    Philip Straub
国家:     USA
作品简介:Another Concept Painting for my book project that is doubling as a tutorial for a workshop I'm putting together material for.
Time is so limited these days for me with freelance and work, it was so nice to spend a couple hours to bang out the imagery I love to do.

I hope you enjoy...
crits and comments welcome.

Best,
Phil
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 14:58

作品时间:04-06-2005, 11:33 AM                    
作品名称:The Pale Voice
国家:     Sweden
作品简介:I’ve been fretting about posting this one here or not. I’ve received some critiques on posting only character work, and since this is yet another character portrait… I’ve put it off. However, now I have my Master and Servant entry for anyone wanting to see a little more than that, so I’m going to dare.

Anyway, this is a painting for a board game one of my best friends is designing – it’s just a pastime thing so far, but I think it’ll be neat. It’s based on the fantasy world I’ve had in mind for a good long while (Furiae) and this is one of the characters.
Anyway, here’s some background on the character –
It is a tradition that Gira, the first God of humanity, always takes a boy child as avatar... to be replaced when the boy reaches maturity.

Another God's avatar remarked once snidely that "Gira chooses children because only a child or a dimwit would believe his lies".
This is Samhan, now fifteen and according to whispers, soon to be removed from his exalted state as immortal. Taken from his family when he was ten years old, rumours speak of his tongue having been ripped out by the God when he screamed an insult in Gira's face.
Others claim that Samhan's voice is so lovely that Gira refuses anyone else the pleasure of its melody.

Above all, the painting is an exercise in painting fabrics. I took a clothes hanger and a chair, and I piled and folded and draped different fabrics over it, to get the look right. I spent… way, way too long, just detailing away at the fabric folds when, I know, I should have spent my time doing more meaningful things (like, brushing my hair, or taking the cat for a walk, ha ha)

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:39

作品时间:04-05-2005, 01:26 AM                     
作品名称:Postcards From My Garden
作者:    Rowan Cassidy Pty Ltd
国家:     Australia
作品简介:Hi all,
its been a while,
here's the cover painting from a graphic novel preview I've been working on.
Been on my site for a little while but this one's bigger.
Hope you like

Rowan
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:43

作品时间:04-04-2005, 01:24 PM                     
作品名称:Knight Of Graal # 1
作品简介:Oil paint
Many centuries knights in searches mythological "Graal" Pass centuries and searches do not stop. For everyone - concept "Graal" - a miscellaneous, everyone in search of "Graal". At everyone the world around, the fears and doubts. I expose to your attention a series of works in which I reflect beauty of a knightly epoch as I see it. Sorry my English.
The part

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:45

作品时间:04-04-2005, 10:29 AM                       
作品名称:Les Trois Grâces (nudity)
作者:    Cali Rezo
作品简介:I realised this numeric painting with photoshop CS. My favorite subject is the human being : face expressions, light on skin.. I rather privilege tight centring, in order to add intensity to scenes.

Edit : my mistake > "digital paintings", not "numeric" (sorry)
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:47

作品时间:04-04-2005, 04:32 AM                        
作品名称:.sinner.
作者:    Kuang Hong
作品简介:character design. done in early jan this year.. he has the devil's right hand and kills anyone, even gods.
anyway i was using the account noah previously but there'd been a problem with that email account.. ^^;

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:48

作品时间:04-02-2005, 12:20 PM                        
作品名称:Draco Arborea (parvus) / Tree Dragon (small)
作者:    Radoslaw Walachnia
国家:     Poland
作品简介:This illustration was create on "Dragons" contest. ("Smoki" in Polish)
I hope that latin meaning of the title is close to "Tree Dragon (small)"
I used Photoshop7 and Wacom Intuos A4 graphic tablet.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:53

作品时间:03-31-2005, 09:30 AM                          
作品名称:La Espera
作者:    Pablo Bellas
国家:     Espana
作品简介:well last days i show examples of my digital works and now one example of my oil paints. Woman is one woman i know.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:55

作品时间:03-30-2005, 12:05 PM
作品名称:Water Village
作者:    Marcel Baumann
国家:     Switzerland
作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:57

作品时间:03-30-2005, 10:29 AM                           
作品名称:The Goddess Of Ticktock
作者:    Song Jae Hwon
国家:     Korea (South)
作品简介:Entirley I'm tried to combine SF Concept & antique images ...
I really wanted to consider of coloring but I ashamed that it wasn't completed that I thought ...
Now I control myself that I'll be better if I practice well ...
This Work takes a week to complete ...

Original resource is a 300dpi & 2,300*4,500 ...
It is drawed by Painter 6.1 ...
I used this job by Captured Bristle $ Simple Water ...

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 15:59

作品时间:03-26-2005, 08:23 PM                           
作品名称:The Seed (nudity)
作者:    Pawel Jonca
国家:     Poland
作品简介:What if Darwin was wrong?
I have used a digital photo as reference, Painter and Photoshop for color finishing.

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 16:02

作品时间:03-24-2005, 11:32 AM                             
作品名称:Welcome To Chernobyl Monsters Now! (nudity)
作品简介:Urbanistic monsters
Canvas oil
I the artist from Kiev. Would be desirable to learn opinion of my foreign colleagues on my
works.kuindgi@ukr.net
>> Hi resolution image <<
Welcome on my exhibition
March 15,2005Jury We are very pleased to annouce that Ukrainian artist, Jury Kuindji, will be on display beggining March 15th- April 6th 2005
LOCATIONS Vancouver, Coal Harbour, 323 Jervis st. Escala (seawall). V6C3P8
Phone: 604 688 3269
http://www.ch-artgallery.com/GALLERY/GALLERYSTORE/ImageLoad.aspx?paintID=20&paintLN=Kuindgi%Y.
next

作者: 高思    时间: 2009-1-6 16:04

作品时间:03-19-2005, 01:53 AM                             
作品名称:Girl Friend
作者:    Gueixuan
作品简介:A picture which paints one's own girlfriend. This picture has been drawn in the impulse at one time, oneself is still more satisfied. Want to send this and listen to everybody's view on this picture!

欢迎光临 论坛 (http://bbs.cgtime.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0