返回列表 回复 发帖

(3dsmax) 'Render Glass'----渲染玻璃杯

'Render Glass'----渲染玻璃杯

'Render Glass'

by João Felix

原文链接:http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/render_glass/render_01.asp

译文链接:http://bbs.hxsd.com.cn/showthread.php?t=9802489

Hi everyone. My name is João and this is a complete tutorial about how I did this image. Hope you like it...  
(嗨,大家好。我叫Joao,这是一篇讲解如何制作下面这幅作品的完整教学。希望你喜欢它……)

Model the geometry fo rbeing imported to real flow (3dsMax) :    
(在3dsmax中创建导入RealFlow的几何体)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s start with a spline and then we will apply the lathe modifier.

(开始创建一条样条线然后指定Lathe(车削)修改器。)

This is the geometry that is going to be imported to realflow. It’s very lowpoly but it contains the sufficient detail for a good simulation. Remember that more geometry, bigger calculation times…and that is very important.
(这是将要导入RealFlow中的几何体。它是低多边形,但是已经包含了一个优秀模拟所需的细节。几何体越复杂,计算时间越长,记住这点是非常重要的。)

Now we create a plane that is going to be our floor.

(现在我们创建作为地板的平面。)

Everything is ready. Now we have to export the geometry. In Utilities click on more... and then on SceneData Saver.
(所有东西已经准备完毕。现在我们要导出几何体。在Utilities(应用)面板上按下More(更多),然后选择SceneData Saver(场景信息存储器)。)
Select all of your objects (glass and floor) and click on SD saver settings. A new window will appear, click on SET. In the next window that is going to show up, if you don’t want to change the time interval, click on SAVE SEQUENCE and choose the place you want to save your .sd file o  
(选择所有物体(玻璃杯和地板)并按下SD saver settings(SD存储器设置)。出现一个新的窗口,按下SET(设置)。在接下来出现的窗口中,如果你不想改变时间间隔,就点击SAVE SEQUENCE(保存序列)并选择保存.sd文件的位置。)

Creating the fluid (realflow) :
(创建流体 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the first window that appears, choose the name of the project and click on Create new project. Lets import the geometry. File>import>Import SD Scene. Choose the file and import.
(在出现的第一个窗口中,选择工程文件的名称并按下Create(创建)创建新的工程文件。在File(文件)下拉菜单的Import(导入)选项中选择Import SD Scene(导入SD场景),准备导入几何体。选择刚才保存的文件并导入。)

We have the geometry, now it’s time to create the emitter. We create a Circle emitter and we place him where we want (in my case pretty high).
(我们有了几何体,现在要创建发射器。创建一个Circle(圆形)反射器并将它放到需要的位置上(很高的地方)。)

The only settings that I’ve changed in the emitter were the Resolution (1 to 100), Int (internal) Pressure (1 to 0.1) e a Viscosity (5 to 2)
(只改变发射器中的几个参数,Resolution(分辨率)从1改为100,Int Pressure(内部压力)从1改为0.1,Viscosity(粘性)从5改为2。)

Now that we have the emitter we are going to create gravity. Without her, nothing makes sense. To do that we go to Daemons and we click on Gravity.

(现在有了发生器,我们要创建重力。没有重力的话,场景就毫无意义。要加入重力,我们进入Daemons(工作台)并点击Gravity(重力)。)

To facilitate the calculation, I created a daemon called ~Volume. He kills all the particles that go out of his box.

(为了便于计算,我创建了一个称为~Volume(体积)的工作台。它消除了它的长方体以外的所有粒子。)

Now we have everything. If we click on Action we will see that the particles are not interacting with the geometry. To make that happen, we have to go to the Scene Tree. In there, add everything that interacts with the particles. In this case, the glass, the plane, the gravity daemon and the ~volume daemon.
(现在已经有了每个物体。如果我们按下Action(开始),会看到粒子没有与几何体发生作用。要产生作用,我们必须进入Scene Tree(场景树)。在那里,加入与粒子发生作用的每个物体。当前就是玻璃杯、平面、重力工作台和体积工作台。)

IMPORTANT: Every square on the grid has 1m x 1m and the scene scale is very important for physic calculations. We might need to change it. In my case it’s 0.2 when the default is 1. Try not to use the exact scale because the object is too small and realflow has some problems with that.

(提示:在栅格上的每个四边形的大小都是1米×1米,并且场景比例对物理计算来说是非常重要的。我们可能需要改变它。当前情况下,将默认值1改为0.2。尝试不使用精确的比例,因为物体太小而且RealFlow会出现问题。)

Before we click on Action, let’s “tell” realflow to save our particles. To do that we go to the Export Central and we put a little check on the emitter. 
(在按下Action之前,让我们“告诉”RealFlow保存我们的粒子。进入Export Central(导出中心)并勾选发射器。)

The moment you’ve been waiting for…click on Action. Let the simulation calculate, drink some coffee, and come back. Everything ends but if you are not happy with the result, “play” with the emitter settings and the scene scale. Now you are thinking: But I don’t want particles, I want a mesh! Calm down, that is exactly what we are going to do next. (按下Action,进行模拟计算。计算完成后,如果你对结果不满意,可以调整反射器设置和场景比例。现在你会想:我不要粒子,而是要网格!镇静,这正是接下来我们要做的事情。)

Click on Create mesh on Meshes. Now click on Build mesh to see the mesh.  
(在Meshes(网格)上按下Create mesh(创建网格)。现在按下Build mesh(建立网格)来观察网格物体。)

I will not explain everything; here it is the mesh settings that I’ve used.
(这里是我使用的网格设置。)

Now we have to export the mesh. We go again to the Export Central and this time we check the mesh. We click on Build mesh on play and next we click on play! Our mesh is ready! Let’s go back to 3ds Max and prepare our scene for rendering.
(现在必须导出网格。再次进入Export Central,这次勾选网格。按下Build mesh on play(在播放中建立网格),接着按下播放!我们的网格已经准备好!让我们返回3ds Max并为渲染准备好场景。)

Illumination, materials and render (3dsMax) :  
(照明、材质和渲染)

Let’s start by importing the mesh that we’ve just created.

导入已经创建完成的网格。
[img]http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/render_glass/images/Tutorial_english_img_16.jpg[img]

When we created the new realflow project, it creates a folder with the name of the project. Inside this folder is another one that is called meshes. Inside it is the mesh. Select the first file and open it. F7

(当我们创建了新的RealFlow工程文件时,它会创建一个带有工程文件名称的文件夹。在这个文件夹中有一个名称为meshes的文件夹。在该文件夹中是网格物体。选择第一个文件并打开它。)

Click on 'Create mesh' et Voila!(按下Create mesh并观察。)

Now we are going to arrange our scene. I created a new glass and also created two planes that are going to be our lights. You can see that the illumination is very simple.

(现在我们要布置场景。我创建出一个新的玻璃杯并且还创建了两个将要作为灯光的平面。你可以看到照明是非常简单的。)
Change your rendering engine to maxwell (I think everyone knows how to do that). Create your camera (Maxwell Camera) and now is time to put some materials in the scene.
(将渲染引擎改为Maxwell。创建Maxwell摄像机,现在到了指定材质的时候。)

We are going to make the illumination first. We create a new MXM material and the Maxwell Material Editor will open.

(我们首先制作照明。创建一个新的MXM材质,Maxwell材质编辑器将打开。)

When the Maxwell Material Editor opens we click on Basics and we change the material type to Emitter reducing the 1000 Watts to 500W.

(当Maxwell材质编辑器打开时,我们点击Basics(基本参数)并将材质类型改为Emitter(发射器),功率从1000瓦降低到500瓦。)

The first light is created. Make the exact same thing for the second light but this time use 200W. Until now we have two materials: One light that has 500W and another one with 200W. Let’s apply the 500W light to the plane that is on the side of our scene and the 200W light to the plane that is above our scene.
(第一盏灯创建完成。第二盏灯完全相同,但是功率为200W。目前有两个材质:一个500W的灯和一个200瓦的灯。将500W的灯指定给场景一侧的平面,200W的灯指定给场景上方的平面。)
We are done with illumination. Let’s give the scene its last 3 materials.
All the materials are from the MXM Gallery (
http://mxmgallery.maxwellrender.com/) and they are
Wood (
http://mxmgallery.maxwellrender.com/ranking_scripts.php?category=12&id=122

Glass (
http://mxmgallery.maxwellrender.com/ranking_scripts.php?category=16&id=268)
and Wine (
http://mxmgallery.maxwellrender.com/ranking_scripts.php?category=15&id=131).
(我们完成了照明设置。为场景指定最后3种材质。这些材质都来自MXM Gallery,它们是:木纹、玻璃和红酒。)

Now that we have everything done we just have to click on Render.  
(现在所有东西已经制作完毕,我们只需要按下Render(渲染)。) 
Here is the final result after some tweaks in Photoshop:

(这里是在Photoshop中进行一些调整后的最终结果:)

Hope it helps anyone.
返回列表