'Cherries' --制作樱桃

'Cherries'
by Vanmeerbeeck Frédéric  (Email: LordeX@programplay.com
翻译:shengli420

原文链接:http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/cherries/cherries_01.asp
转载链接:http://archive.hxsd.com.cn/showthread.php?t=6758929

Modelling:
(建模)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used 3ds max 6 as the main tool in this work. I created cherries with the edit mesh technic and all the objects are very simple. I've just added a meshsmooth to round up the model. The ground is made of a simple plane and the bowl is created with a line, and with the lathe deformer

(在这项制作中我主要使用的工具是3ds max 6。这些樱桃我是运用编辑网格技术来制作的,制作很简单。我使用meshsmooth来集扰这些模型。这场景是由一个简单的平面组成的,其中的碗是通过线条和lathe deformer来制作的。)
Cherries and Ground:
(樱桃和地面)

3 different models of cherries were modelled and 3 different textures were applied. I've just copied and pasted the cherries in the bowl with different positions and various sizes to create the realistic aspect.

(制作三个不同模型的樱桃和三个不同的纹理图样。我将碗里不同位置且尺寸不一的樱桃通过拷贝和粘贴来建立真实的样子。)

The ground, was textured it with an image coming from Total Textures
(地面纹理可以应用Total Textures中的纹理图样。)
Diffuse Map

Bump Map

The Bowl:

The bowl is created with a simple spline and I've just added a lathe deformer to create the final model. The holes were bored afterwards with the booleans.
(应用一些简单的spline和调整lathe deformer 来建立碗的最终模型。应用布尔参数来给这些洞打孔。)
For the textures, I used an image coming from Total Textures.
(这些材质,我是应用 Total Textures中的材质。)
Diffuse Map  

Bump Map  

Lighting:
(灯光:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For create this summer aspect I've used Vray render engine with GI and 2 different spotlight.
(为了创建夏季阳光照射的模样,我使用了Vray render engin和2盏不同的聚光灯。)

The first spot light is a simple spotlight from 3D Studio max with a light yellow color to simulate the sun. In the projector map shadow slot I've inserted a picture from a tree to simulate shadows of a tree.
(第一个光照是3D Studio max中的黄色光照效果模型阳光的一个很简单的聚光灯。在projector map阴影缝中我对树来模拟其阴影比较感兴趣。)

And I've added a vray light to reinforce the shades.
(我增加了一些 vray light来增强阴影效果。)

Here you can see the difference:
(在这里你可以看到他们的不同。)

Only GI - not textured

GI / spotligh- not textured

Viewport mesh
The final touch are the leaves. They bring a touch of freshness/coolness . It's just a map and a b/w map in the opacity slot, like this
(最后我们将接触的是叶子。他们将给其到来新鲜感。在那个不透明的槽里,仅仅是一个贴图和一个b/w贴图,如图。)

评分次数

• 牛超

相片级渲染 厉害
牛牛万岁
dingqi  效果很好
返回列表