作品时间:01-03-2003, 09:22 PM
作品名称:Endless Rain
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:05-29-2003, 10:20
作品名称:s891(animaition)
作品简介:s891_mov

Sorry for late reply~

I'm a 3d artist from Korea.

Thank u for so much attention to my 'Cho-sun'(Name of my cutie :-) )!!

She is from animation which was introduced in MIPTV(Fance). May be some of you have heard of it..
This character is rather close to manga so I have exaggerated her bodyline.
I wanted to give oriental looks all the characters in the animation.

For the animation s891, Lightwave was used and it took about 2 month to do all process.
Actually every process including modeling, mapping, animating, effects, music and editing was done by myself.
For that reason this project was not given so much consequence, however, I was very pleased to see many interest is this animation.
There are plannes for TV animation with few countries.
oh.. for some of you who may be anxious what s891.. it is a name of imaginary Galaxy. I just name this project with that name.

Thank you for your interest. Hope to see you again with other works. :-)

gagbarbie
作品时间:05-29-2003, 10:20
作品名称:s891(animaition)
作品简介:s891_mov

Sorry for late reply~

I'm a 3d artist from Korea.

Thank u for so much attention to my 'Cho-sun'(Name of my cutie :-) )!!

She is from animation which was introduced in MIPTV(Fance). May be some of you have heard of it..
This character is rather close to manga so I have exaggerated her bodyline.
I wanted to give oriental looks all the characters in the animation.

For the animation s891, Lightwave was used and it took about 2 month to do all process.
Actually every process including modeling, mapping, animating, effects, music and editing was done by myself.
For that reason this project was not given so much consequence, however, I was very pleased to see many interest is this animation.
There are plannes for TV animation with few countries.
oh.. for some of you who may be anxious what s891.. it is a name of imaginary Galaxy. I just name this project with that name.

Thank you for your interest. Hope to see you again with other works. :-)

gagbarbie

作品时间:09-04-2003, 05:55 AM

作品名称:Infosection

软件: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:This was a job for Infosection, a German company, that required four different renders of a newly designed character to serve as their upcoming video game host. As you can see, it was decided early in the production that the character would have fur, which therefore required a fair amount of research and development regarding fur solutions for 3dsmax. In the end, Shag:Hair was used because it provided unlimited flexibility and control over every aspect of the fur. The character was lit using traditional lighting techniques in conjunction with global illumination.

作品时间:09-26-2003, 12:47 PM

作品名称:Environment: Prisoner of ice

软件: Photoshop 5.5, 8 hours
作品简介:Hi guys, here is my last work. Yesterday I have started to work on the "man in the bottle" - picture for CG challenge - The Sideshow - but now its little different - closer to my style. I mean the rules of this chellenge are too strict - there is no space for ideas. Its just my opinion. I hope you enjoy this picture.
Martin Lisec

作品时间:11-19-2003, 05:20 AM

作品名称:Character: The Infamous Pirate Red-Beard

作品简介:This is an image i did for the 3d4all.org contest, and it also is going to be a Short Movie, that i´ll be working for in the next year. For now i plan to release it in December 2004, but time will tell. There will be a clay look in it, so fell free to reply with critics and comments, I´ll be pleased to have some feedback from you guys.

作品时间:04-11-2003, 09:47 PM

作品名称:porsche boxter / photorealism

作品简介:3dsmax 5, box modeling, background pictures, and rendered with v-ray (hdri maps used). Hope you like it, I will post some renders of the model later.

作品时间:11-20-2003, 12:01 PM

作品名称:Character : Tamara

使用软件:
Maya 4

作品简介:Another character, different style!
Tamara, inpired by a photo of Tamara de Lempica.

作品时间:05-15-2003, 09:43 AM

作品名称:Nephirim

使用软件:
Maya 4.5 Photoshop.

作品简介:I Finished this character last March.
Her name is Nephirim.
She is an " On-line game Character"

作品时间:05-30-2003, 01:58 PM

作品名称:Elf Killer

作品简介:Here's my entry for the LOTR Challenge which I was never able to finish until now. Introducing the Thauras Gul, ancient elf hunter.
返回列表