返回列表 回复 发帖

CGTalk 3D星级作品整理(2008年)

作品时间:04-09-2008, 09:38 AM

作品名称:Wild 338. going California., Loïc e338 Zimmermann (3D)
使用软件:Maya, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:
Name: Loïc e338 Zimmermann
A job found me few months ago. Yeah, it works that way. And although I'm kind of a bear, I decided to leave my cocoon for a while and accept the adventure.
The location was tempting I shall confess, so here I am crossing the ocean and moving to Venice, California, in a few days now.
To celebrate this I've decided to create a picture. Basically, this is me, 10 years older and 140 years ago, as a european dude moving for the goldrush. Hey it's not about the money (especially as far as the Euro goes...) !!
Thanks to my fella Fox who inspired me in creating a new CG illustration (understand more 3D, less 2D). This is kind of an exercise for me, pushing my limits a bit further, experimenting, etc... in order to feel more comfortable at work, and also to be faster for my regular illustration works.
Still, there is a lot of post process in Photoshop to put more groove in the final image, mostly for the colours, levels and stuff. Background is a matte painting.
Character started from my CG double from the Tattoo project. Zbrush for detailling and aging. Same process for the clothes. 600meg of textures. Mental ray, 3 points lighting with a slight HDRI addon. That's it. kinda classic you may say.
Hope you'll enjoy.
This is kind of a breakdown compared to the regular hero stereotype thingy, but eh! At least it's real. Well, as real as one can be, pushed into CG.
Kudos

附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

作品时间:03-07-2008, 02:44 PM

作品名称:Who am I ?, Paolo Li Causi (3D)
使用软件:Photoshop, XSI, ZBrush
作品简介:

Name: Paolo Li Causi
Hi guys!
First of all, sorry for my english....
This is my Illustration created for the "CreateMagazine" contest, inspired by Masakazu Katsura`s Manga "ZETMAN" that I really love it!
I tried to represent a feeling of lost identity accentuated by a "superHuman" nature which is asking God: who am I ?
I followed a production pipeline accurate enough. I used XSI for the layout, Zbrush for the sculpting, again XSI for lighting, shading and two final Renderpass. So, at last i merged all elements in Photoshop where i create the enviroment and other details.
I finshed this illustration in 2 months, during the free time.
I hope you like it, and to receive sensations and critics, whatever you want!
I feel this work as a part of me.
It`s been an interesting professional and emotional experience.
Thanks!

作品时间:06-17-2008, 12:11 PM

作品名称:willpower, John Strieder (3D)
使用软件:BodyPaint, CINEMA 4D, ZBrush
作品简介:

Name: John Strieder
Hi there
A brave Girl, threatened, and then suddenly something unexpected happens ...
I was going for a stylized, bad photo-look (so I added Film-Grain in post for example, and physical rules are completely irrelevant here).
I've used FryRender, ZBrush (Sculpting and Polypainting), C4D (Basemeshes) and Bodypaint (Texturing Work).
Hope you like it.
(A note on the cross: It's free for Interpretation (like the whole Image)!
My base Intention for giving her a cross is to characterize her as a brave person ;))

作品时间:06-08-2008, 04:18 PM

作品名称:Zen, Jason Godbey (3D)
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:
Name: Jason Godbey
Everything modeled in 3ds Max, rendered in Vray, some plants from Xfrog and some postwork in Photoshop.
The room represents a place of rest, like a place to search for direction and find balance before continuing on the long journey that awaits outside.
Comments and critique welcome.
Jason

作品时间:03-12-2008, 09:05 AM

作品名称:zebr, Anton Bugaev (3D)
使用软件:3ds max
作品简介:
Name: Anton Bugaev
Hi,
3DS Max7 and photoshop.The image is rendered by Vray.
Please look at the hires image for a larger veiw.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks

作品时间:03-19-2008, 12:19 PM

作品名称:yozhyk, Anton Bugaev (3D)

使用软件:3ds max
作品简介:
Name: Anton Bugaev
Hi,
3DS Max7 and photoshop.The image is rendered by Vray.
Please look at the hires image for a larger veiw.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks

作品时间:06-15-2008, 10:53 AM

作品名称:yuki's aerocraft, wei JIng (3D)

使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:
Name: wei JIng
yuki is a girl who is kindhearted,rational,cute and full of creation. she loves creation and also loves to pursue freedom .She has her own aerocraft.I wish
her keep working,and wish you keep supporting her.

作品时间:01-13-2008, 08:34 PM

作品名称:_Eisenhorn-downtown Las Vegas, Benjamin Brosdau (3D)
使用软件:XSI
作品简介:

Name: Benjamin Brosdau
Software: XSI
Hi there,
Based on my last character I decided to give him a major overhaul on all fronts and basically created a completely new scene.
What started as a training to learn XSI turned into a full fledged project eventually.
Entirely done in XSI postwork done in Photoshop.
Regards,
Benjamin

作品时间:03-17-2008, 11:45 AM

作品名称:[Real-Time Character] Samurai/Ninja Monkey, Renaud Galand (3D)
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:
Name: Renaud Galand
Hellow,
here's a character I finished a few weeks ago. I had the basic idea after watching the animated series called "Afro samurai" and "Samurai Champloo" and thought it would be cool to design a character which could match the shows. He's a hybrid human/monkey creature specialized in infiltration and assassination mission. The polycount is around 9500 triangles for everything and I used 1024 for accessories and one 1024 for the character himself. Mud has been used for the highpoly organic sculpting.
here are a few additional construction shots (sorry for the image sizes) :
T-POSE/TURN AROUND

作品时间:06-30-2008, 06:23 PM

作品名称:[ vehicle ] Turbo Hybird (First View), Ivan Stoyneshky (3D)
使用软件:Brazil r/s, Photoshop, Rhino
作品简介:

Name: Ivan Stoyneshky
Hi all
Long time no post. But I am quite busy at work and have no spare time at all.
Now. On the project. This is collaborate project between me and my friend Zhivko Popoff.
He modeled the Turbo Hybrid ;) ... and I have done the rest.
Hope you like it.

返回列表