返回列表 回复 发帖

作品时间:12-13-2008, 05:08 AM

作品名称:Prashant Suyal
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Hi Guys
here is my latest artwort done for cgarena "Beautifull challenge". basic mesh done with 3ds max and did all the detailing part, Pose and body texture with zbrush.
Hope you guys like it.

作者:Prashant Suyal
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

作品时间:12-13-2008, 03:40 AM

作品名称:Aston Martin Type C Speed Model
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:1939 Aston Martin known only as the "Type C Speed Model".
This was the final project at Humber College for the first semister where students were to reproduce a car exactly as the real world counter parts. The Catch was that the vehicle must have been dated pre 1940s, must have an engine and wheels.
Eventually after a month the car began to shape up and is now the 1939 Aston Martin Type C Speed Model. A mouth full yes, but none the less a briliant design.

作者:Waqas Iqbal

作品时间:12-12-2008, 09:56 PM

作品名称:Anatomically Incorrect
使用软件:Lightwave 3D, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:
I made this illustration just for fun in my spare time (learning Zbrush).
Base model - LightWave. Modeling and texturing - ZBrush.Compositing - PhotoShop.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks.

作者:Josip Vranjković

作品时间:12-11-2008, 04:54 PM

作品名称:Clone Commanders (The Clone Wars: Clone trooper action figures)
使用软件:Modo
作品简介:

All modelled, rendered, textured with modo.
I modelled a series of clone troopers based on the base CW clone trooper action figure. I disregarded the deformations of the original model resulting from the manufacturing process; one part is modelled as one mesh.
The flash, the markings on the curved surfaces, the creases on the commanders' thigh armors were all done with VectorDisplacement maps (the signs on the feet are modelled).
I did the materials of the colorings/patterns with group and layer masks, so the colors and material effects are configurable from material.
The pedestal with The Clone Wars logo is based on my own idea.

作者:Zoltan Korcsok

作品时间:12-11-2008, 10:38 AM

作品名称:Cartoon_man
使用软件:3ds max, Digital Fusion, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:
Hi This my old exercise when I in university . And amend recently . The idear from one cartoon picture.I hope you like it and give me you best advice

作者:Guohuai Luo

作品时间:12-11-2008, 09:23 AM

作品名称:Remote controlled Car
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:Hi Cgtalk folks!.
Here is my latest piece of art!, Wanted to make something special and not a standard car render so I decided to model a Remote Controlled car.
Rendered in brazil and some after production in Photoshop.
Hope you liked it!
All sorts of comments are welcome!

作者:Johan 3D Svensson Svensson

作品时间:12-12-2008, 05:52 AM

作品名称:Blue hoodie
使用软件:BodyPaint, CINEMA 4D, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:A little closer to realism this time. Figure sculpt in Zbrush with textures done in BodyPaint and Photoshop. Environment modeling and render done in Cinema 4D. Poser was not used for any part of this. Comments are welcome.
作者:Michael Hall

作品时间:12-09-2008, 06:30 PM

作品名称:Once Upon A Time
使用软件:3ds max, VRay
作品简介:There are places that each person misses and loves deeply, where makes them feel tranquility. I am always a fan of sunset's redness. I wanted to reflect that scene which is special for me, in my way.
Rendering time 5 hours.Thanks for comments.

作者:Serkan Çelik Çelik

作品时间:12-09-2008, 07:43 PM

作品名称:heavy unit industries model FG08
使用软件:3ds max
作品简介:A work in progress project, this is a concept I have been developing in partnership with an ongoing 3d project.
I made this image with composites of a model and scene I made in 3ds max.
to get good quality composites, my friend Alex "cakeboy" Jupp rendered out some Vray passes with a scene I set up and I used these to make this image.
I was given endless amounts of assistance from a Dude (with a capital "D") named Jeremy Cook. If you haven't heard of him... you most certainly will when he gets his unbelievable ass in gear and posts his stuff online
I was also given some great support by some friends Henrik, Tobi and Floris over at TRKERAKA. they know who they are lol
Am developing the High Poly model of this car now.

作者:Mike Hill

作品时间:12-09-2008, 09:11 AM

作品名称:Beauty
使用软件:Maya, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Make for "Beautiful Challenge" on cgarena.com, won third place.
In this work, I wanted to show the female body, as couple of Beauty lines.
Modeling and rigging I do in Maya. Then I put model in appropriate pose, after that I enhance in Zbrush.
Final render I do in Maya mental ray.
I hope you like it.

作者:Asan Umerov
返回列表