返回列表 回复 发帖

作品时间:12-09-2008, 06:30 PM

作品名称:Once Upon A Time
使用软件:3ds max, VRay
作品简介:There are places that each person misses and loves deeply, where makes them feel tranquility. I am always a fan of sunset's redness. I wanted to reflect that scene which is special for me, in my way.
Rendering time 5 hours.Thanks for comments.

作者:Serkan Çelik Çelik
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件

作品时间:12-09-2008, 07:43 PM

作品名称:heavy unit industries model FG08
使用软件:3ds max
作品简介:A work in progress project, this is a concept I have been developing in partnership with an ongoing 3d project.
I made this image with composites of a model and scene I made in 3ds max.
to get good quality composites, my friend Alex "cakeboy" Jupp rendered out some Vray passes with a scene I set up and I used these to make this image.
I was given endless amounts of assistance from a Dude (with a capital "D") named Jeremy Cook. If you haven't heard of him... you most certainly will when he gets his unbelievable ass in gear and posts his stuff online
I was also given some great support by some friends Henrik, Tobi and Floris over at TRKERAKA. they know who they are lol
Am developing the High Poly model of this car now.

作者:Mike Hill

作品时间:12-09-2008, 09:11 AM

作品名称:Beauty
使用软件:Maya, mental ray, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Make for "Beautiful Challenge" on cgarena.com, won third place.
In this work, I wanted to show the female body, as couple of Beauty lines.
Modeling and rigging I do in Maya. Then I put model in appropriate pose, after that I enhance in Zbrush.
Final render I do in Maya mental ray.
I hope you like it.

作者:Asan Umerov

作品时间:12-09-2008, 04:13 AM

作品名称:Mushroom
使用软件:3ds max, Maya, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush
作品简介:This is my latest art work. Modeling - maya and zbrush, texturing and rendering - 3d max and vray. Comments are welcome.
I hope you like it.

作者:Aleksey Kovalev

作品时间:12-08-2008, 10:38 PM

作品名称:REDVERTEX vs. Alex Roman (international friendly)
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:This is a FREE of charge job inspired by the masterpieces of the famous artist Alex Roman.
The architecture is from dutch architect Rem Koolhaas.
The project name is Rem Koolhaas Bordeaux House.
This is not a challange or some kind of fight
This is just a test for our capabilities. It's somehow a self-fulfilment.
All of the job was done absolutely free. We tried our best. This was our 1st atempt at this stage.

作者:Dimitar Rashkov

作品时间:12-08-2008, 04:08 PM

作品名称:Log Cabin
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, VRay
作品简介:Hello everybody~
This works was modeling by 3ds Max, and then rendered with VRay.the smog used by photoshop.
Hope you guys like this work, Thank u.

作者:Yuxuan Zhang

作品时间:12-08-2008, 01:03 PM

作品名称:Piglet
使用软件:3ds max, BodyPaint, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Hi Folks!! This is one of the latest works, made for Magic Next Gen challenge.
This is the Piglet, Winnie the Pooh's best friend..actually he used to be his best friend After the Afganistanian war, where he took a part and was rewarded by medals, he became a big and mad wild pig, completely uncontroled, with Twin Bazzoka Gun in his hand and voidness in his head And while he is free, nobody can sleep well...NOBODY
PS to see pictures in higher quality and resolution visit my website!

作者:Vlad Costin

作品时间:12-08-2008, 08:00 AM

作品名称:Mechanical fantasy
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop, Shake
作品简介:This is my latest art work. I have my best to give the details on the model.Models and rendered in 3dmax.Hope you like it.Comments and critics are most welcome.

作者:dongsheng li

作品时间:12-07-2008, 05:58 AM

作品名称:Rosa
使用软件:BodyPaint, Maya, mental ray, Photoshop, Renderman, Shake, ZBrush
作品简介:It was built in maya nurbs path. Then it is converted into polygon, and I put more detail in zbush. The hair rendered in renderman with rib.
作者:Taehee Lee
返回列表