返回列表 回复 发帖

CGTalk 2D星级作品整理(2008年)

作品时间:12-18-2008, 03:22 PM
作品名称:We found the gate to Hell
作者:Christer Wibert
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:I found an ol sketch I hade made some months ago and thought I should make something with it. At first, it was just a generic glowing opening in a mountainside with an explorer on his way in. But the more I painted, the more I felt the coldness of it fit for something more evil. So I decided to make it a gate to hell. Long lost in a mountainous, cold and empty landscape. The unsuspecting explorers will most likely venture inside, and by some means, activate the gate and bring destruction upon the world... as all "unsuspecting explorers" are known to do...
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:12-14-2008, 11:24 AM  
作品名称:banana split
作者:Szymon Biernacki
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:Hi All,
This is may personal work. I wanted to work on something more detailed than my usual paintings... I used Painter X for painting and Photoshop for some color correction.
Hope You like it C&C most welcome!
作品时间:12-05-2008, 12:11 AM   
作品名称:Generator entrance
作者:James Paick
作品简介:This started from a class demo at CDA. I later took it home and finished it to refine the concept. It was fun working in this style with big industrial shapes. This is a generator in the future.
I hope you enjoy.
thanks,
-james
作品时间:11-19-2008, 02:54 PM   
作品名称:Concrete 7
作者:Xueguo Yang
作品简介:I spent much time to do this work,I want make some surreal feel to this scene,some friend say they saw infinite depth when they look at it,usually I don't think more when I star to create something,I just follow my heart!
Hope you like it!
作品时间:11-18-2008, 10:32 PM   
作品名称: -The Shipwreck-
作者:Marc Brunet
作品简介::0 Alright so the mag is finally out and I'm allowed to post this now!

This was done for ImagineFX 38, I have a tutorial in there explaining in details how I created the image, grab a copy!
http://imaginefx.com/02287754329694205984/imaginefx-issue-38.html
She's a clumsy pirate drying up on the deck after totaling her ship (:
Tell me what you think
作品时间:11-16-2008, 10:11 PM     
作品名称: fantasy
作者:Loïc e338 Zimmermann
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:initially painted for a book, this illustration now goes into the "rejected but I still dig you" section of my work.

wanted to achieve something nice, soft, feminine. Photoshop and Painter. 8h or so...

作品时间:11-16-2008, 11:54 AM      
作品名称: The Dean Observance
作者:Hervé LEBLAN
使用软件: Photoshop
作品简介:Hi to all
here is a place to rest.
It could have been a matte-painting, but I prefered to accentuate some colors and effects to make it as a painterly picture.
Hope you like it.
Cheers

作品时间:10-28-2008, 08:38 PM      
作品名称: Mech-Dragon Battle
作者:Alex Ruiz
作品简介:concept sketch of a battle scene. I stuck with one of my favorite themes: the little guy with hardly any weapons against the insanely large and terrible destroyer machine thing The large creature ended up unintentionally looking like a Chinese parade dragon, hence the title..

Done in photoshop, but started out on an interesting site called jacksonpollock.org( named after the painter of course). I'll put up a tutorial of this, I think you guys will find it quite interesting.
There you can do 'splatter' paintings that closely mimic his style, try it out!

作品时间:10-27-2008, 05:32 PM      
作品名称:  picnic
作者:David Kim
作品简介:Hi everyone!!
This is David from jersey...
Here is a piece of work from my children illustration book "LooLoo My Loo".
I hope you guys enjoy and see you very soon!!!
Bye~~
作品时间:10-27-2008, 01:44 PM        
作品名称:Twisted Mind of Puyuh
作者:David Kim
作品简介:Hi,

This is the cover art for my latest graphic novel, Twisted Mind of Puyuh. It is a colored comic with many of my short stories within. I used mainly photoshop for it and spent bout 3 days from pencil to final work. For a bigger version, pls visit my website, under "illustration" category:
http://www.1000tentacles.com/gallery_illus04.html
I hope you will enjoy my art.
I have released a series of skinnis for a range of products(ipod, iphone,mac...etc), for those of you who might be interested in getting my skinnis design, pls visit :
www.skinnis.com
Mine is under the brand name: 1000tentacles

Thank you for viewing !

返回列表