返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:10-03-2008, 08:41 AM         
作品名称:Viking: Battle for Asgard (Pack Art)
作者:Michael Kutsche
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop, XSI
作品简介:This is an older version of the Pack Art of SEGA's/The Creative Assembly's title Viking: Battle for Asgard.
All done in Painter X and Photoshop CS3, only the warriors in the background are 3d models.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:10-01-2008, 10:56 AM         
作品名称:Endzeit
作者:Endzeit
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Personal work, patrolling robot drone. Completely done in Painter and Photoshop. Started with the lasso tool, for playing with silhouettes.
作品时间:09-28-2008, 04:31 PM         
作品名称:Insect tower
作者:Xiaochen Fu
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:The Insect Race bulid the warship in a be booked old god's body.
Their Queen is warship 's spiritual power
and she can control it.
They waited thousand years
now.
They form the earth's core
old artwork,now can released
wish you like.
作品时间:09-25-2008, 01:50 PM           
作品名称:Blessed Goat
作者:Gonçalo Pereira
作品简介:Hi everyone,
One more with a dinosaur, tried to capture an action moment in a fun context between some type of predator dinosaur and a mountain goat, done entirely in photoshop, critics are most welcome.

Gonçalo
作品时间:09-18-2008, 01:15 PM            
作品名称: Superbad
作者:Mike Thompson
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:This piece titled "Superbad" is the actor Michael Cera. The client wanted it to have a very airbrushed expressive feeling like the Mad magazine covers. I used Painter to create this. I have attached a few of my working files. All comments are welcome! Thanks.
作品时间:09-12-2008, 05:06 PM            
作品名称:Before Contact
作者:Andrey Maximov
作品简介:Brave space travellers lands on an unfamiliar planet. They yet do not know that on a planet there is a civilisation, but the civilisation already knows about visitors...
作品时间:09-17-2008, 05:28 PM              
作品名称: Refinery Train
作者:James Paick
作品简介:Personal Project. In the near future, society is forced to use alternative ways of generating electricity. A little sci-fi and steam punk..
作品时间:09-16-2008, 12:48 PM               
作品名称: Camila
作者:Gonçalo Pereira
作品简介:Dedicated to someone very special!
Started sketching in photoshop and went on. Hope you like it
作品时间:09-08-2008, 01:18 AM               
作品名称: The epetecan post
作者: David Cabrera
作品简介:... ehhh... well... finally... 4 months later... i finished my "uplift universe" illustration XD
i'd like to try a Rockwellian tribute for the challenge... yes, that about aliens and humans relationships... 4 months ago...
I used my beloved photoshop 6 (part of my personal tonteria)
It was hard to me kept that paint effect in photoshop, and not to go back over and over with softbrushes to get a clean transition between colors
Well... hope you like the illustration... at least it's better than my english for sure!!!
作品时间:09-07-2008, 03:52 PM                 
作品名称:Superstar
作者: Mario Wibisono
作品简介:Hi everyone,

This is Pepper, a fictional character designed by Stanley Lau, a girl that always shows up with her classy headphone and red outfit.
This piece is an original Pepper Fan Art submitted specially for Pepper Project.
What i had in mind when making her sketch is about a Japanese idol, a cute girl with sexy feature but ready to please her fans not only with her look but also spectacular skill in singing, the perfect entertainer or in short, a superstar.

Around 70 hours or so painted with a mouse, done in Photoshop. I gathered quite a lot of references from google images, mostly from Japanese teen idols. Most of them, usually always show with innocent look but pretty self confident with their beauty. This piece is greatly inspired by one of my all-time favorite Japanese idol, Yuko Ogura.

返回列表