返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:08-25-2008, 06:58 AM                 
作品名称:Dirty Work
作者: Pavel Mikhailenko
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Photoshop and a couple of days of work. Some forsaken planet. My intention was to imagine some huge garbage tractor with hundreds of dustmen at work.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:08-30-2008, 07:25 PM                  
作品名称:Tavern Brawl
作者: Svetlin Velinov
作品简介:Hi there...
Long time no post... I did this for Paizo at the end of 2007... Except this there are a few more illustrations for share. Keep an eye and you will see it sooner or later...

Best,
S~
作品时间:08-18-2008, 05:37 PM                  
作品名称:Enchanted
作者: Hethe Srodawa
作品简介:This personal piece is about and inspired by my wife and the word that best describes how I feel about her: Enchanted. I created it using Adobe's Photoshop from start to finish. Let me know what you think. Any type of comment or critique is welcome.
作品时间:08-18-2008, 05:08 PM                    
作品名称:Concept Art : village
作者: Pene Menn
作品简介:Long time no see~;)
This concept image is for a medieval fantasy game environment.
I imagined a side street of a medieval fantasy village.
I hope you like this~*
作品时间:08-12-2008, 10:23 AM                     
作品名称:Snatch
作者: Marek Okon
作品简介:Picture made for ImagineFX magazine workshop, issue #34 about painting SciFi Images. Whole tutorial is about how to put story together and how to execute it properly. With screenshots from production and few useful tips :] Hope you gonna like it

Image was done by hand in Photoshop, few references used but nothing significant. Inspired heavy by awesomeness that is Mass Effect
Crits and comments always welcome
作品时间: 08-06-2008, 05:26 PM                     
作品名称:Army of Scorpions 2
作者: Tomasz Jedruszek
作品简介:Zoe Robinson ,the art director of Fantasy Flight Games ,asked me to do paint over the good old "Army of Scorpions" so it could be used for large print ( huge AGOT banner on neariest GenCon) ,orginal "army of Scorpions " used for card game was only 1350x1110 pixels. But I rather would like to make this scene from a scrach in hihg res ,than paint over old stuff. So I did...

Here's result , the source image has 10000x7000 pixels , PSD file has 943 megs This is oficially the largest file I ever created so far. Oh,yeah - I did actually - Venhelis map got 11423x5760 and way over 1.6 Gbytes but thsi is another story
for those who loves statistics -total time to complete aprox)10 hrs (splited into two days of work)
作品时间: 08-04-2008, 01:19 PM                       
作品名称: The spoiled wizard's daughter
作者: Remko Troost
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Mialeeff is the very spoiled daughter of an old wizard who just can't stand up against her anymore..Often she takes daddy's enchanted troll's and treat them like slaves.
This Troll isn't so proud about it,He's forcing himself to keep smiling.Even if he's enchanted and well educated now, the water still isn't his thing.And she knows that...

HI Everyone, this is my latest illustration i did for my portfolio.
Handpainted from scratch in Photoshop .
I tried for once to put the dark side(o so strong) aside and do a more all day life scene.

Hope you guys like it.
C&C very welcom.

Remko
Here are some details if you like.

作品时间: 08-01-2008, 05:20 AM                        
作品名称: Who is That?
作者: Sean Hong
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:The work's name is "Who Is That".
It is one pic from my series called "The Children Forgetting To Go Back Home"
In the work:
The child left the metropolis and the noisy city. He climbed the mountain behind the city and began to draw the flower he found after school. He very much enjoyed the nature life and feel sleepy. Now he is just awaken by the "Forest Rescuer" sent by his dear mother
Leaving a dream may be lead you into another one.
Sometimes there is only a thin gauze between reality and imagination.
The work is made in Painter and Photoshop.
Hope friends in forums can give me C&Cs for dealing with a night scene and the light in a night atomosphere.
My spirit is always in the children that forget to go back home
MANY THANKS
Best wishes from Shanghai~
作品时间:07-09-2008, 03:35 PM                        
作品名称:hot summer day
作者: Gonçalo Pereira
作品简介:Hi everyone, this is my last illustration, i started in photoshop sketching characters until i came up with something funny, then started painting and this is where ended up, made for personal portfolio, hope you guys like it

gonçalo
作品时间:07-04-2008, 07:37 AM                          
作品名称:Network System
作者: James Paick
作品简介:This painting was initially brought about from a concept I had about a unique place with elements from modern, futuristic and primitive natures. This tells a story of a couple of sailors routing through a river and passing through a massive futuristic ruin. Completely painted in photoshop. More of this series to come.
I hope you guys enjoy.
Thanks
James Paick
返回列表