返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:06-22-2008, 01:37 AM                           
作品名称:Planet earth: volcanoes matte-paintings
作者: dE Gerardo Gerard
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介::wip: Hello guy`s,

I have finished a few volcanoes matte-paintings and I would like to show you a few of them For creatiing those matte-paintings it needs to be really patient for the details and overall look and i hope that you like it. Thank you guy`s. Have a nice day! G!
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:06-09-2008, 02:46 PM                           
作品名称:The Wood Dragon and the Ladybird
作者: Phil McDarby
作品简介:Hey everyone,
I love macro photography, so I set about trying to create a moment - secretly stumbling across this tiny creature in the undergrowth and snapping him in a confrontation with some other forest denizen. I hope I captured the mutual curiousity of the Wood Dragon and the Ladybird.

Anyway, the Wood Dragon was created using a mixture of painting and photo-texturing (all my own) - his wings are a mixture of leaves and water, using batwings as reference. The background is cobbled together from various shots of mine, and heavily over-painted - I was trying to mimic that really short depth of field inherent in macro stuff. The full res is close to 6000 x3000 (this is cropped in width) and you can see a lot more detail (some of his organs are visible, and there is a tiny friendly parasite attached to him on his back - it's a healthy symbiosis ;)) The ladybird is painted from reference also.
I have about another 4 of these on the go, with the little Wood Dragon encountering various other creatures - I'll pop them in this thread if people are interested.
Hope everyone's well!
Best,
Phil
作品时间:06-07-2008, 05:33 AM                             
作品名称:Go forward and forward
作者: ryohei hase
作品简介:Hi everyone.
This work was created with photoshop application.
The time spent on this picture was about 100 hours.
This picture can be scrolled from side to side.
It express futile attempt last forever.
I hope you like it.
作品时间:06-05-2008, 11:53 AM                              
作品名称:Make me proud...
作者: Marek Okon
作品简介:Picture made for ImagineFX magazine workshop, issue #32 This time Im showing how to paint scenes in full sunlight, all with 30+ screenshot from production and few useful tips :] Hope you gonna like it

Image was done by hand in Photoshop, few references used but nothing significant.
Crits and comments always welcome
作品时间:05-29-2008, 03:14 PM                              
作品名称:The Avatar of the Great Enemy
作者: Per Haagensen
作品简介:..an eldergod takes on a dreadful terrestrial form in the war..
Digital painting for my personal portfolio. Handpainted from scratch in Photoshop with a Wacom.

作品时间:05-28-2008, 09:31 PM                                
作品名称:The Cathedral
作者: Rudolf Herczog
使用软件:CINEMA 4D, Maxwell Render, Photoshop
作品简介:Another try on matte painting.
I´ve been wanting to use some of my older models from the parliament in Budapest and turn them into something futuristic.
I´ve had this idea for some time and finally got time to finish it up.

Started out with a 3D plate and the cathedral model which was modeled and rendered in C4D & Maxwell, and did the rest of the job in Photoshop using photos and painting.
作品时间:04-20-2008, 07:24 AM                                 
作品名称:Fagin's Lot
作者: Hethe Srodawa
作品简介:Personal illustration inspired by reinterpreting Fagin's gang from the novel 'Oliver Twist'. You can view the progress of this image on my blog http://hethesrodawa.blogspot.com
I'd appreciate any feedback on it. Do you like it or no? Any critique is welcome.
作品时间:04-12-2008, 06:14 PM                                 
作品名称:First Lesson
作者: Kerem Beyit
作品简介:Personal work. I guess the title says it all. I tried to keep the
fog under control a bit this time I think it look better that way.
Hope you will like it.
--
Photoshop CS2, UC-Logic PF1209-Pro Tablet (Approx. 50 Hours)
作品时间:04-03-2008, 05:38 AM                                 
作品名称:Giant Shaolin
作者: Moises Braga
作品简介:This painting started as a sketch. Kind a very massive and calm shaolin. 100% digital.I hope you guys enjoy it!
Thanks!
作品时间:03-28-2008, 05:03 PM                                   
作品名称: “Keep a Sharp Eye”
作者: Ron Crabb
使用软件:CINEMA 4D, Photoshop
作品简介:This is an all digital fine art piece from a series I'm calling “Illustrations From Untold Stories”. It is meant to inspire writers and storytellers as well as those who just like to daydream to come up with a story to fit the image. It was all done in Photoshop and looks very much like my actual oil painting technique (only it's much faster!) Hope you enjoy—and daydream just a bit.
NOTE: This image has now been updated to include revisions made based on excellent feedback in the forum. I also revised the water reflection a bit. Thanks for all the input!
返回列表