返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:03-16-2008, 07:30 PM                                    
作品名称: Amends
作者: Erwin Madrid
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hi Everyone!

This is a personal painting called Amends. This is the first of a couple of paintings I'm going to do for this concept. It's a little darker than my other paintings in terms of mood and color. I hope you like it.
Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
To buy a print of Amends visit My Print Store

To view a close-up of the girl, visit My Blog

-Erwin
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:03-14-2008, 01:11 AM                                    
作品名称: Space Pilot And Aliens
作者: Kai Spannuth
作品简介:These concept pictures are a collaboration with my mate Tobias Mannewitz. He drew the sketches and I painted the pics in PhotoShop CS2.
Copyrights by Keen Games.
Details
作品时间:03-12-2008, 01:35 PM                                      
作品名称: On the hunt
作者: Bobby Chiu
作品简介:If all the animals of the world were cute and cuddly, would we still see the act of 'hunting' the same?

This is a piece done for the Calgary Expo art book this April.
I wish I had more time on this one but I like the idea.

Things have been quite busy these past few months... many great and exciting things happening this year.
- Marcelo Vignali will be starting registration for his Schoolism class on Drawing Fundamentals soon.
- Kris Pearn will be starting registration for his Schoolism class on Storyboarding soon as well.
..and did someone say something about vinyl toys?? Coming summer 2008
Very exciting times... and more news to come!
作品时间: 03-07-2008, 03:04 PM                                       
作品名称: Medussa
作者: Mihai Titoiu
作品简介:Hey guys! This is my Medussa illustration. I made it few months ago in my free time. Took about 8 hours in total so for me that's a lot of time to spend on one picture. Painted all in Photoshop CS2 with an A4 wacom and my new 24" Dell monitor Hope you guys like it...cheers
Meme
作品时间: 003-05-2008, 07:51 AM                                       
作品名称: Fearless
作者: Alon Chou
作品简介:hey everybody,
this work was commissioned by a company: <Vector EA – Artes Electronicas> last year.
it's a story based on the era of Crusades; A crusader is fighting bravely on the battlefield; he does not know what fear is, hope you like it.
thank you!
Alon
作品时间:03-04-2008, 05:47 PM                                         
作品名称:London Rooftops, Matte Painting
作者: Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:Hello there,

I did this Matte Painting here at RodeoFX for Annie Leibovitz Disney Parks campaign "Disney’s Year of a Million Dreams’".
All the Foreground elements were modeled and textured (took me a long time!), I painted then all the highlights, smokes, sky, and details for lighting.
Original size is 6K pixel high for print, supposed to be one day in vanityfair or vogue ;)
hope you like!
作品时间:02-11-2008, 05:36 PM                                          
作品名称:Abstract Dragon
作者: Jean-Sebastien Rossbach
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop, ZBrush
作品简介:Hey friends,

I did this image for a forthcoming french artbook named "l'univers des Dragons" - Daniel Maghen editions.
I also recenty did a tutorial about this piece in the January issue of ImagineFX. it's mostly Photoshop and Painter with a few tweaks in ZBrush.
'hope you'll like it.
作品时间:02-11-2008, 01:52 PM                                          
作品名称:Winter Sky
作者: Erwin Madrid
作品简介:Hi Everyone,
This is another companion piece I did for the "Red on Snow" series.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
To buy a print of Winter Sky visit My Print Store
作品时间:02-07-2008, 09:26 PM                                            
作品名称:The Sentinel
作者: Nykolai Aleksander
作品简介:"To you I gave my wings, because I have a reason to stay."
"Can these wings make me fly?" he asked.
"No," she said, "but happiness can."

This piece meant alot to me when I painted it over the course of several weeks in 2006/2007. So it was - and probably still is - a very personal one.
I used my own references for the figure, and lots of custom brushes for the rough texture of the stone, as I wanted it to stand in total contrast to the softness of the wings.
That said, this piece certainly was a turning point for me regarding my work, in many ways.
作品时间: 01-31-2008, 11:05 AM                                             
作品名称:Boxer
作者: Michael Kutsche
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:This guy is a genetically manipulated prize fighter. It started as a research for an uncommon characterdesign. For my personal stuff i prefer this style where the brushstrokes are still visible, rather than getting too realistic. Completely done in painter.
返回列表