返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:01-24-2008, 10:54 PM                                             
作品名称:Meeting of Land and Water
作者: Dan Phyillaier
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:The inspiration for this painting started during a trip to the rocky coasts of California. After viewing the crashing waves at sunset I wanted to recapture that same feeling. This is the second painting in a series depicting the rich imaginations of children. At this age, life is a steady stream of discoveries. Anything seems possible, even meeting a magical creature during your next adventure.

Except for a pencil sketch of the mermaid, this piece was painted entirely in Photoshop. Comments are welcome.
For more views and process visit www.danphyillaier.com
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:01-22-2008, 01:55 AM                                               
作品名称:A strange case
作者: Craig Sellars
作品简介:Attempted to create a moody, and slightly strange take on the classic detective genre. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Cheers!
作品时间:01-20-2008, 09:41 AM                                                
作品名称:Umbrella on Balcony
作者: Erwin Madrid
作品简介:Hi Everyone!

This is something that I saw when I was walking around the streets of Salzburg last year while on vacation. I thought that it would make a cool painting. I changed a lot of things like redesigning the buildings and adding the hanging clothes. In the end I also flipped the image to make it a better composition.
To view a closeup of the girl visit My Blog
Comments are most welcome. Thanks
作品时间:01-08-2008, 08:13 PM                                                
作品名称:The Wicked
作者: Per Øyvind Haagensen
作品简介:Illustration showcasing character and environment concepts I did for a project. The story behind the picture is inspired by the Third Reichs interest in mysticism and the mythical Spear of Destiny.
Painted in Photoshop with a Wacom. Looked at some (own) reference for the buildings + some for the spear and gun.
Thanks for watching and I hope you like it =)
Per Haagensen
作品时间:01-02-2008, 03:14 PM                                                  
作品名称:Arctic Express 2008
作者: Raphael Lacoste
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:I did a speed paint a few months ago and wanted to push the picture to the next level. I worked on this illustration with some photo manipulation and a lot of digital painting.
I did the train in 3D so I could choose the right angle and the stylised shape I wanted for the mood of this picture.
all the pictures used for textures are from personal photos I did in a train museum in montreal and mountains original plate was a photo taken by my father in France. a lot of paint over on the mountains was necessary to give them a more stylised shape and... create more interesting composition, lines for an illustration!
So it is now a mix between matte painting and digital illustration work, I hope you will like it and I wish you a happy new year ;)

Raphael Lacoste
返回列表