返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:06-04-2007, 10:43 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:Pink Lady
作者: Rui Cheng
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:This is a lonely old lady, she always uses the power saw to solve the problem, Please don't approach her....
Painter 9 and Photoshop cs2
All the C&C are most welcome.
Thanks~ : )
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:06-04-2007, 06:40 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:The Witchfinder General's Parlour
作者: Andy Jones
作品简介:After the mouse spiking incident from the last witch slave, the witchfinder general has installed a new slave. But even the witchfinder general allows his cleaner a 5 minute break.
Second in what will probably be a new series. The third I think will either be in the garden or the bedroom!!!
Photoshop 7 over about 5 weeks on and off(I have done 4 seperate pieces in between doing this)
作品时间:06-01-2007, 09:09 AM                                                                                    
作品名称:Oiran
作者: Srisuan Skan
作品简介:"OIRAN" was created for S magazine japan in oiran theme issue, Oiran is high class prostitude in EDO that wearing a georgeos clothes.
This piece was done photoshop 7 and ball mouse as I used to do for long.... this piece make me think of further progress for my works and make me decide to use wacom.
welcome for any comments and notice, thank you.
作品时间:05-22-2007, 12:55 AM                                                                                      
作品名称:Thoughts
作者: Alex Ruiz
作品简介:I've made this image for the first page of my website I've been working on for a while, but I wanted to show you guys here first! The whole idea behind this piece is about how thoughts overtake, they pull at you, or push you. And new thoughts are constantly being created, which explains the zygote like creature in the middle, that's a baby thought And so I think it's up to us how our thoughts 'grow up', will they become good or bad ones? Thanks for looking guys!
作品时间:05-21-2007, 02:55 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:DMC Dante - Slash'n Bang
作者: Andrew Hou
作品简介:Who doesn't love Dante hehe...gotta do a fanart sometime~ I should've exaggerated the bang and angled the gun better, but... T_T forgive me hehe, CC welcome!

Andrew Hou
作品时间:05-11-2007, 05:42 AM                                                                                       
作品名称:WHALEBOY
作者: Bobby Chiu
作品简介:Patrick Morgan's Whale Boy
Here's another piece I'm doing for a friend. This one is for my buddy Patrick Morgan. He asked me to do my version of his character design "Whale Boy."
This is what the original character design of Whaleboy looks like.
作品时间:04-25-2007, 02:48 PM                                                                                         
作品名称:The Plane Idol
作者: arnaud caubel
作品简介:Hi!
This one comes from my WIP called "An Improbable Travel".
I had fun with the jungle "trip"...
I hope you 'll like it!
Crits welcome!
Bye

Pencil sketch, Psd, approx 7 hours..
作品时间:04-23-2007, 04:50 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Magic
作者:Phil McDarby
作品简介:Hi everyone,

This is the third of a 'Childhood' trilogy that I've been working on called 'Imagine, Wonder and Magic'.
I created the background image of the fairy village (Faerieholme) a couple of years ago - I tried to create a fantasy forest by selecting aspects of 50 or so forest shots that I took - a tree here, moss there etc, and build up tons of layers (68!) to create something new. The buildings are the same stump from three angles, for example. Anyway, I always felt like it lacked something.
I've been wracking my brains trying to find a way to finish my trilogy, knowing it was a little girl and her dog (and her bike ) but not really sure how to get there - and this is what emerged over the last few days. One found the other! The bike, dog and girl are seperate manips from sxc.hu (will post a montage strip when I get a chance), and there is a huge amount of painting and lighting around them. Other watchful presences were also painted.
Anyway, thanks for looking, it has been a cool experiment creating these images, trying to capture something of the magic of childhood.

Cheers
Phil
作品时间:04-19-2007, 07:10 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Ominous Winds
作者:Lorenz Hideyoshi Ruwwe
使用软件:Photoshop, Wings3D
作品简介:Heyho, I haven't been active on CGtalk for quite a while so I reckoned it was time to change that!

This was started back in autumn last year, hence the theme of the image.
I had been practising 3D modelling in the hiding, so this is one of my first combinations of 3D modelling and painting.
The tank was modelled in Wings3D which is a very powerful but free tool! All the rest and overpainting was done in Photoshop.
I like the pilot...

- around 15-20 hours maybe, no reference
thx for viewing!
作品时间:04-10-2007, 07:26 PM                                                                                          
作品名称: Barbarian Warrior
作者:Silvia Fusetti
使用软件:Photoshop, Poser, XSI
作品简介:Another male subject for this work. Why clients doesn’t ask me to make a nice woman!?
I made a part of this book cover in 3d graphic ( xsi for the helmet and poser for the basic reference face ) but the most part of work was made in photoshop. I shot some reference photos for skin textures and hairs ( thanks to Lorenzo for posing ).
There’s a lot of painting in this work. The beard is totally painted too.
About the helmet : modelled by Gabriele Sina, I did texturing, lighting, shading.

Here you have some work steps,
some reference photos,
and some details:
返回列表