返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:08-24-2007, 05:09 PM                                                                             
作品名称:Battle Rage Prologue 2
作者:Artur Sadlos
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Promo art for upcoming game Battle Rage
www.battle-rage.com
Art is promoting game also on Games Convention 2007 in Leipzig in Germany http://www.gc-germany.com/index.php?page=64
I wanted to catch the mood of giant robot factory. Place where they build that metal monsters like ships or airplanes. All done in Photoshop with wacom intuos3.
Best Regards

c&c most welcome
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:08-22-2007, 11:54 PM                                                                             
作品名称:Hells Collector
作者:Cole Eastburn Cole Eastburn
作品简介:sketches for this guy up in my port if you care to take a look. This is a concept of what I think the soul collector would like for hell. His name is Kalchein. Not to be confused with the reaper, he is not the one who kills the people, just takes their souls. I think of him as the reapers best bud who chills with him at the end of the day to enjoy a nice cold one. There are tags all over him, one for each soul he has to collect. He stores them inside his robe...and you dont want to know whats in that thing..(penises...shh). Any hoot, about a day and a half in photoshop cs and painter. I look forward to doing the one for heaven next. Hope you enjoy, and any and all crits are most welcome and appreciated. I also have the initial Those were done with prismacolor marker then scaned and painted in photoshop real fast.
作品时间:08-21-2007, 10:51 AM                                                                              
作品名称:Land of the Blind
作者:Marek Okon
作品简介:Another book cover I did for Fabryka Slow. Drawing against artistic block is never fun yet - you have job to do. And that's the story with that picture. I did like 6 different versions and still I'm not completely happy about it, but I had to finish it due to deadline. Few photo mix used in texturing background and flame effect

As always crits and comments most welcome
作品时间:08-21-2007, 01:07 AM                                                                              
作品名称:Talisman of Death
作者:Martin McKenna
作品简介:Cover for the book 'Talisman of Death'. The brief called for a black wraith on rearing horseback. Difficult to avoid similarities with Nazgul, and with Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow, but hopefully I've avoided being *too* close to either. Done fast under a tight deadline, so I kept it simple. Hope you enjoy it!

作品时间:08-19-2007, 05:05 PM                                                                                
作品名称:Spring
作者:phoenix feng
作品简介:Hi,it is one of my works。
This is one of the stories of the spring, a young woman, walking in the quiet small Road, mining along with a flower, and she feelings behind this spring.Hope you like it,Thank you
作品时间:08-19-2007, 03:59 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Transformer-Death Blow
作者:Alon Chou
作品简介:Hi everybody, long time no see.

This work is invited by a China Magazine- <CG WORLD>, the theme of August issue - <Transformer>. I named it --< Death Blow >. And after, I altered some details again.
I image that: MEGATRON High above the explosion and jumps out from the heat, lunging at OPTIMUS PRIME with a Crackdown. OPTIMUS PRIME is preparing to face the attack, he is skidding forward, resulting the flake on the ground and raising his fist, and going to give the destroyer a Death Blow…. , The purpose of the composition is to create a complete frame filled with dramatization.
hope you like it, thanks!
作品时间:08-19-2007, 03:33 AM                                                                                 
作品名称:Army of Scorpions
作者:Tomasz Jedruszek
作品简介:We are staring down the face of a charging column of knights who are charging at us across the dessert plains. There numbers are vast, and our chances appear slim. They are flying the banner of House Qorgyle, three black scorpions on a field of red.
作品时间:08-19-2007, 02:29 AM                                                                                   
作品名称:Mai
作者:Bao Pham
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:A much older portrait with a different approach. Inspired by some duo-tone photographs I was seeing at the time. It was nice to paint with a limited palette, definitely different for me. I eventually added some hints of color here and there. I was able to find some time to finish it off.

Photoshop+painter+tablet
作品时间:08-15-2007, 02:42 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:The blues singer leaves town
作者:Luis Melo
作品简介:A little tribute to the memories from an old anime series i used to love - Tom Sawyer. Although my picture doesn't refer to the same time.
It's also a celebration of music and summer.
作品时间:08-15-2007, 02:37 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:Waterfall City
作者:Luis Melo
作品简介:A sudden idea, which resulted in a combination of references. Some slummy architecture on a cloudy day in a dream place. Took a long time, considering my attention span capacity :\ hehe
返回列表