作品名称:Marek Okon   
作者:Marek Okon
使用软件:Photoshop
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间: 06-29-2007, 03:13 AM   
作品名称:Rail Way   
作者:Corey Loving
作品简介:A young girl and her rabbit companion journey off to the a land where they can belong. A land of butterflies, white birds, and giant carrots.
作品时间:07-29-2007, 02:31 PM   
作品名称:Sailing-ship  
作者:Randis Albion
作品简介:Photoshop, Painter, Wacom tablet.
I began the work after visiting Stockholm a year ago. This is not an exactly place and time, but just my feeling of how it could look few centuries ago. One of the most impressive museums in Stockholm is a VASA-museum, displaying the only almost fully intact 17th century ship that has ever been salvaged, the 64-gun warship Vasa that sank on her maiden voyage in 1628 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasa_Museum), which inspired me to draw a similar ship.
a little bit larger image:
http://cgpolis.com/artworks/digital/sailing_ship.htm
Comments are welcome
都是  4星级作品 值得收藏
牛牛万岁
作品时间:06-27-2007, 10:10 AM                                                                              
作品名称:The Shadow of the Sun
作者:Alex Ries
作品简介:Life forms evolved for a microgravity world.

Two sentients shepherd a trio of flying life forms, who have angled their bodies towards the 'sun' for warmth. Large black packs are bound to their bodies, filled with water which can be hard to come by.
In the far distance the forms of vast structures fill the sky.
No sentient living here has yet discovered their true nature.
Painted in Photoshop over about a week, it was a lot of fun.
Enjoy.
作品时间:06-24-2007, 12:10 PM                                                                                
作品名称:Armour Brigades
作者:Georgi Simeonov
作品简介:Hi just continuing the series of heavy vehicles, decided to try some more complex scene, so here it is: heavy armoured division of some sort, and some infantry passing troug some city ruins. The thing at the front is some heavy infantry transpot vehicle.
The problem is it all looked good on the quick messy thumbnail, so I decided paintin right ove, so the result was not so good, totaly lacks dynamics, the perspective is off in many places, the lighting too, but I lost to much time in it already and it isn't getting any better tan tat, hope you like it, and I get some nice crits.
作品时间:06-21-2007, 11:57 AM                                                                                
作品名称:Music's Window
作者:Thalita Dol
作品简介:This one is my personal favourite. All my friends at work kept saying that the little girls looks like me, so I used her as my avatar too.
In this work piece I wanted to get that type of feeling like when we are at the first days of vacation, with nothing really important to do and a whole summer ahead.
I tried to work with a golden translucid light, which is kindda hard for me. I don't know why, but when I paint my drawings with digital programs I tend to end up with milky lights, not transparent at all, but kind of thick and white...
Hope you all enjoy!

Please, comments are always welcome!
作品时间:06-10-2007, 07:49 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Brume
作者:Melanie Delon
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Hi there, long time no see! Here is my new painting, hope you’ll like it =)

The little story:
"Eve is the last keeper of the Land of dreams, She comes at night with the mist, and when everyone is asleep she steals the dreams and nightmares and locks them in a place that she keeps secret...."

All done with Photoshop cs2 and Painter.
作品时间:06-06-2007, 07:21 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Can we see Uppergrouds today, mommy?
作者: Pavel Lagutin
作品简介:Even in postapocaliptic world there will be romance, dreams, hopes and excitemens.
It`s was based on picture of the single concreet wall i shot in abandoned building, but in process i added many elements and figures so there is mostly my paint with Photoshop left and overpaintet quick 3Ds i did for propper geometry and perespective.Thanks for looking!
作品时间:06-06-2007, 12:02 PM                                                                                   
作品名称:The Holy Innocence
作者: michael kutsche
作品简介:This is a cover illustration for "La Mer Gelee", an independent french/german artmagazine. I did a sketch with pencils, then went on for shading in photoshop. The dirt layers are photographs of old walls. Hope You like it, looking forward to your comments!

返回列表