返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:02-22-2006, 01:13 PM                                             
作品名称:Gone
作者:  Linda Bergkvist
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:I've decided to share my final piece for the Furiae book, since I've submitted it to Exposé 4, anyway :]
I've no inclination to go into the story behind it right now... but the painting took me ages to complete. I had such a vision of how I wanted it – peaceful yet sad, because the character depicted is no longer alive... and it was hard. It was very hard. A friend of mine, Johan, posed for the references almost half a year ago, and I tried to finish the picture on many occasions without ever quite 'getting' it. I couldn't achieve the look I wanted no matter how hard I tried.
Then, a while ago, I sat down and finally I caught the feeling for it. I think it was in the skintone that made the difference. Or perhaps the textures. Something 'clicked', anyway, the way things do very rarely.
The piece is done about 50% in Photoshop, 50% in Painter... with a lot of different textures applied chiefly to the foliage to give it the right look. The skintone is painted almost exclusively in Photoshop as I still blend colours best there The face, some people tell me, resembles my own – but for once I wasn't using myself as the reference! Not fair!
My Dior perfume modelled for the bottle, so I guess I sort of snagged the general shape of that bottle from J'adore – if you've seen the bottle, you know what I mean. In the end, I think the hands and the bottle took by far the longest to make. After, I've refrained from painting any other detailed hands, hehe, I guess these just took the spirit out of me.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:02-22-2006, 01:20 AM                                             
作品名称:Keras Station
作者:  Yi Xiao
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hello everybody,
Long time no post here.this is one of my personal project.
Done in photoshop.
Original Res is 6500 pixels wide.
I hope you like.
c&c s are very welcome
Xiao.
作品时间:02-20-2006, 11:06 PM                                               
作品名称:Final Battle - Homm5 Poster
作者:  Viktor Titov
作品简介:Greetings to all! this is my work participating in competition of posters for "heroes of might and magic"
I tried to express dynamics at the moment of fatal duel of two mighty warriors

done in photoshop....
comments and critics are most welcome
thaks !
作品时间:02-08-2006, 12:27 PM                                                
作品名称:Donkeyskin
作者:  Chris Beatrice
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:This image is from the Grimm fairy tale of the same name. The young girl is fleeing a home that has turned into a place of terror for her. Into the dark night she goes, alone and afraid. I used the solitary lantern to accentuate the sense of isolation on the part of the girl (both symbolically, as a single light in the darkness, and physically to shine a "spotlight" on the girl, and light her face dramatically).
The image was created in Painter IX, using a smooth round brush with no transparency and lots of bleed.
作品时间:02-07-2006, 06:21 PM                                                
作品名称:Terrors And Typhoons
作者:  Ree Treweek
作品简介:This is another image from "The Tale of How" series. To give you a good idea on how this image is created i draw all the elements in Pen and ink which i then scan it into photoshop and color. Jannes then does the layout and composting. Every element is kept on a separate layer ready for Jannes to then take into after effects and animate.
作品时间:02-07-2006, 10:32 AM                                                  
作品名称:Hrolf Kraki
作者:  Jean-sébastien Rossbach
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop  
作品简介:This is a cover for a famous novel by Poul Anderson named "Hrolf Kraki".

painter + photoshop.
'hope you'll like it.
作品时间:02-05-2006, 06:00 AM                                                   
作品名称:Astrocityzen_dumdum Parade
作者:  Leong Wan Kok
作品简介:In the world of Astro Cityzen,DumDum Parade is considered one of the major events for the local. This parade has been carried on for hundred of years.
Generation after generation has passed, and this culture still hold, although the number of participants has been declining year after year. Still children of Astro Cityzen is eagerly waiting for the arrival of Dum-Dum Parade.
作品时间:01-26-2006, 07:15 PM                                                   
作品名称:Otto The Monster
作者:  Ree Treweek
作品简介:Another still for you all to check out from our story. This octopus is called Otto and he's an island that all the Piranha birds live on. His broken heart has mad him mean, and he eats piranha's even he's not hungry. Once again both jannes Hendrikz and i work on this image using Photoshop...the words you see there are written by our Third gang member Markus Wormstorm.
If anyones around Melbourne on the 23rd of March The Blackheart Gang is gonna be exhibiting the entire collection of prints from this story as well as the animation at the Westspace Gallery. Follow this link for a teaser clip of the animation in progress.
http://www.briangoodwinvfx.com/The_Tale_of_How/The_Tale_of_How.mov
作品时间:01-25-2006, 02:54 PM                                                     
作品名称:Have You Heard About Panaris Ceremony?
作者:  Byungryang Lee
作品简介:the ceremony of pananis is like that necador perfom a ceramony on dead bodies.

There is a short story which had developed with this drawing , however the drawing is only published on this website.
enjoy my pic
作品时间:01-23-2006, 06:31 PM                                                      
作品名称:Dangerous Entertainments
作者:  Sergey Skachkov
作品简介:This is the image I've made for the "Spectacular" challenge.
The story:
"It is an another's planet. The Crater-City. This city has arisen from a fiery lava spouting out of the ground. Strange constructions of the city grow and develop in itself. But their functionality and forms are programmed by scientists. They feed on the fiery lava. Eventually they harden and take
unusual bionic shapes. People lodge here to use energy of a lava for own needs. And their children search for exciting and dangerous entertainments for themselves. They jump from a bubble to another and soar from depths of the city to its tops. They risk very much, they can fall in a fire-spitting
precipice at any moment. But force of danger and adventures is very great. And they do it again and again."
返回列表