返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:03-28-2006, 04:37 AM                                    
作品名称:Rapupa City
作者:Jung Ho Park
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hello all,
This painting was done for personal project.
it was inspired by my friend and my design director Stephan Martinier! i had really fun painting this one~~afterwork painting is always good~
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:03-25-2006, 03:55 PM                                      
作品名称:The carpet trader
作者:Sylvain Jézéquel
作品简介:hi CGSociety!
my 1srt time here!
i'm submitting this artwork who is called "Carpet Trader"
it's all made in photoshop.
It is a command of somebody who wants to offer himself an illustration.
His criteria were the size(format), the range of colors and the image had to contain a "monster".
The rest was in my free choice, knowing his sense of humor I allowed myself this choice of théme.
All the criticisms will be welcome of course.
作品时间:03-24-2006, 03:56 PM                                       
作品名称:Summer comes..
作者:Natascha Roeoesli
作品简介:..hopefully soon.

This started out as a sketch and color try out for the last addition to my season series.
I didn't really feel like starting on it but I felt like painting something that helps me get over my longing for summer, sun and warmth.

The more I doodled around and tried out color and lightning I knew it will be the finish to my series. The format is different and I will adjust and repaint the older three to match this in size and quality/style.
This is the first painting I tried to be a bit more brave with light and shadows.
Other then that - I was looking for a warm, sunny and soft airy feeling. I wanted her to have pretty red cheeks..even a slight hint of a bit too much sun..
Other elements are in this that I myself again link to summer..but I let you do your own interpretation
Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking
And since so much detail gets lost in the smaller size:
100% Cutouts.
作品时间:03-18-2006, 09:09 PM                                       
作品名称:Okii Jijin& Hashi Hime -ninja Talkshow Concept
作者: Hong, Ji Hoon -mess Studios
使用软件:(Other), Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Very long time no see artistic civilians at CG society! ive missed you all
its been so long, i ought to have something completely new, but i brought you something from the series you might already be familiar with.OMAI and other character designs from last year
actual illustrated design is done about a year ago along with other 20 designs Stacy (JUJI)and I put together. however we felt the need to expand our horizon in an interesting and artistic way, so we decided to turn funny pictures into funny toys.
so here is another creative endeavor from those silly boys and girls at mess studios!

HASHI HIME, one of recent character illustrations.
with this design, me and Alena got to collab for the first time, and we both learned so much, meterializing 2D image into something with more dimension.
on Alena's sculpture, i painted color, using combination of Airbrush and normal acrylic brushes at FAR-OUT toys at San Jose California.

OKII JIJIN, is 12th character illustrated and added to the library of ninja talkshow story concepts.
--
Why would you wanna hack and slash your fellow warriors when you can make em laugh out loud to death?
Okii Jijin, A (shaolin) monk, an Inspirational speaker, A Stand-Up comedian has a different point of view about the world of "nine tortoise continent" And Epiphany and her Elite clan have quite similar agenda. With great skills (social and martial art both!) of Okii Jijin, Epiphany and her clan has one less thing to worry about- getting bored during the travel towards the other side of the valley.
--
this design is alena&HOON combo #2.
on the second attempt, and i think you can notice drastic upgrade on its quality.
on both hashi hime, and OKII jijin you can check out the making of, and turn around of the sculpture.
check out mess creative concept
here you will find 360 turn around video of OKII, close up and high quality JPG images of both Hashi hime and Okii.
--
character design, line art by HOON
painted by JUJI and HOON
Hashi Hime's Puple thingie..aka Octobaby is created by JUJI
maquettes sculpted USING Gray Super sculpy with aluminum wire, and bunch of other poking tools by MumboJumbo, Alena Wooten
作品时间:03-18-2006, 03:15 PM                                         
作品名称:Farewell
作者: Tim Warnock
作品简介:This was just done for fun between projects. I started it a while ago and it sat unfinished for a few months. I dragged it out again recently to finish it off. It was all done in Photoshop. I tried to really push the perspective to give it a very expansive feel.
作品时间:03-15-2006, 07:56 PM                                          
作品名称:Ed, Eddie, Edward
作者: Marcos Aurelio
使用软件: Painter  
作品简介:This is my artwork submission for the EXPOSE 4. It was made to honor my idol, Mr. Edward Van Halen, an amazing guitarist who has influenced many musicians over the years.
The interesting thing about it is that I used the Photoshop Hair Tutorial from the Linda Bergkvist page and had to translate the instructions to try and discover how I could achieve similar results using Painter tools. Well, here it is. Comments are always welcome. Thanks!
作品时间:03-11-2006, 02:12 AM                                          
作品名称:Concept Art: Thai Flight
作者: Thierry Doizon
使用软件: Painter  
作品简介:Spaceship flying over an asian-like landscape, unknown planet. More time than my usual speedpaintings, I will need to work on the ship a bit more and define the 3 circles on the background but hey!... tired.
作品时间:03-06-2006, 08:09 PM                                            
作品名称:Cuotl City
作者: Dylan Cole
作品简介:Hello all, long time no post.
This is a painting that I did for the game trailer for Rise of Legends. I did this for Blur Studio and had a lot of fun doing it. The entire environment is a matte painting done with digital paint and photos. Blur supplied me with some renders of individual pieces of architecture that I relit, detailed, and arranged into a city. The final painting was 4096 pixels wide.
作品时间:03-05-2006, 12:19 AM                                            
作品名称:The Gate
作者: Bruno Gentile
作品简介:Hi there,
Just a personal work to explore my imagination and weird shapes in an environement.
my website : Hydropix.com
enjoy
作品时间:02-23-2006, 11:20 PM                                             
作品名称:Sucre D'orge
作者:  Melanie Delon
作品简介:Hi there! here is my last painting, she’s a little princess, and as all children she loves candies
Threw this portrait, I wanted to illustrate innocence of childhood, hope you’ll like it!
c&c are welcome =)
返回列表