返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:05-29-2005, 06:17 PM                                                                                                     
作品名称:Flying Machine
作者:    Olivier Derouetteau
使用软件:Photoshop  
作品简介: Hello everybody,
Here is a funny illustration for the cafe sale contest (flying machines).It's a kind of crazy fish machine, I hope you will enjoy this particular design.
It is fully made with photoshop. All comments are welcome.Thanks!
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:05-25-2005, 04:48 AM                                                                                                      
作品名称:Man With Little Servants
作者:    Anton Vill
作品简介: I'm following the trend and posting here my Master and Servant 2D entry. Any comments are welcome.I hope you like it.
If anyone interested in the making process then here's the link:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224374
cheers
作品时间:05-24-2005, 07:43 PM                                                                                                      
作品名称:The Saint
作者:    Sinad Jaruartjanapat
作品简介: This is my latest work. It came from important scene in Summoner Master Novel Episode 11 : The Saint . When “Sister Alana” going to heaven
’cause she became “Saint Alana”. Why she became Saint ? She scarified her life to help all soldiers survived in war. When she going to heaven there are her guardian angel and a lot of little angels came to bring her to heaven.
PS.I made this work in Renaissance style.
Detail
Thank you for all your C&C.In addition about my concept in this work.
Why? two guy in pic feel in opposite way.
One happy with her, because she became to someone that he can’t be. This man is the prophet who’re just like her brother.
The other one is the man who’re always love her but he can’t do anything except saw her from very far place. He feel very sorrow ‘cause he won’t see her forever.
Some image in this work is restrict comment and can't be change. If I change it will ruin all character's image in novel.
作品时间:05-23-2005, 10:17 PM                                                                                                        
作品名称:Memories (nudity)
作者:    Hoang Nguyen
作品简介:This was done for the Master & Servant challenge.
Thought I just post it here for those who didn't get to see it.
作品时间:05-23-2005, 11:44 AM                                                                                                        
作品名称:Master And Servant
作者:    Svetlin Velinov
作品简介:This is my master and servant challange offer.
Enjoy!!! I hope you like it...
Everything else is just said through the contest.
If you whant to know more you may visit:
作品时间:05-23-2005, 08:22 AM                                                                                                         
作品名称:The Octocrown
作者:    Brian Despain
使用软件:Painter   
作品简介:For this piece I wanted to see if I could create a visual non-sequitur. In short I brought together disperate elements yet tried to make them work as a visual whole. The meaning of the piece would thus become completely dependant on how the viewer was able to connect the elements together creating a myriad of stories completely unique for each and every viewer.
For those who haven't seen the actual M&S entry, here's the write up that goes along with it:
At times, Nature is the master of Humanity... and at other times, Humanity certainly rules Nature.

Nature makes us hurry inside when she weeps rain upon the world. With hurricanes, she toys with us. Tornadoes are used to punish, earthquakes to throw us about like pebbles in a child's game. We live on her land, and through that, she rules over us. Our very bodies belong to her - they age in rhythm with her, and they are subject to urges and desires that she imposes on us. In some ways, we're little but slaves to Nature's ways.

But Humanity... on the other hand... has found another way to dominate. Humanity destroys what we touch. We reach out towards pretty things in greed, and leave a trail of death behind. We fence the woods in, we run over the animals and poison the seas. Ours is a different kind of mastery but it is one nevertheless. Nature serves us because she has no other choice. Humanity always expects Nature to mend what damage we've done: heal the woods burned down, return the animals hunted to extinction and cleanse the seas... never considering what will happen the day Nature is no longer there to catch us.

In this piece, I tried to show this relationship. Humanity a naïve yet destructive burden, the smile on her lips slight and dreamy as she thinks of the beautiful flowers she will pluck and the lovely birds she will see while all around her these very things now fade away. She's blind to the destruction she causes. She knows that Nature will be there for her, she knows that there will always be the scent of flowers and always the gentle surge of the sea. She is Nature's master in that Nature has no choice but to try to catch her and always try to mend the damage she has done... but she is Nature's slave because she must breathe the air, drink the water and eat the food that only Nature can give her.

作品时间:05-19-2005, 09:25 PM                                                                                                           
作品名称:Servant Of Creation (nudity)
作者:    Eduardo Schaal
国家:     Brazil
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop  
作品简介:It´s finished. My Master and Servant piece.
At 5'o clock in the morning (local time) I uploaded it.

A lot of tinny creatures and probably the smallest nude girl in the world :-).
Photoshop and Painter help me to finish my idea of an artist chained to his work, and being servant of his creations. Something similar occurred to me in the last 4 days, hehehe.
Thanks to all who comments in my thread and help me with good critics to finish this on time.
作品时间:05-19-2005, 04:57 PM
作品名称:The Conductor
作者:    Skan Srisuwan
国家:     Thailand
作品简介:This one is for master & servants challenge, I finished this in the last minute, 2 weeks nonstop to finish all the thing.

This one is after the PEPPER TUNDRA for 6 month, Thank's for everyone's work here, I learned so much thing from you.

作品时间:05-19-2005, 11:04 AM   
作品名称:The Hunt
作者:    Goro Fujita
国家:     Germany
作品简介:'The Hunt'
was my master and servant challenge entry.

The story:
In a land before time only the greatest hunters can ride a trol. Therefore they have to challenge a trol to be able to rule over the creature. In a fierce fight the Master cut of the trols horns and gained the creatures respect.
It's the first hunt together. As they walk through the coppice they descry a couple of deers in a clearing. The Hunter gives the command to attack the deers, pulls the reins and picks up a spear out of the quiver. The trol obeys his masters command and starts to run.
The ground terembles under the heavy steps of the trol and the deers are fleeing in different directions trying to escape the danger. The master picked one fine deer and commands the trol to go after it. The deer is fast but trol is faster. He easily caches up with the deer. The hunter prepares for his throw. Suddenly a rabbit jumps out of coppice and distracts the trol.
The Trol tries to follow the white Rabbit but the Master pulls the reins and screams: "THE DEER YOU FOOL! GO FOR THE DEER!"
返回列表