返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:09-02-2005, 05:03 PM                                                                                      
作品名称:Ohayo!
作者:    Dmitry Popov
使用软件:OpenCanvas 3.06     
作品简介:Yumi - the main character for my own project "Isle of Winds"
Huh... I think, that it was the longest of my drawings.
original image size 2307x3240px
OpenCanvas 3.06
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:09-01-2005, 11:52 AM                                                                                       
作品名称:City Chase
作者:    Maciej Kuciara
使用软件:Photoshop   
作品简介:Hi guys

This is pretty old piece, I think done like month ago but was totally out of time to think about it more or post it. And a bit unfinished but Im too lazy to work on it more
I got inspired with ryan church with this one.Hope you like it!
作品时间:08-30-2005, 11:49 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:The Workstation
作者:    Stacy Michalcewicz
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop     
作品简介:Hi everybody! ^^ I haven't posted at CGTalk in a long time, so I figured I'd drop in with a recent enough picture just to say hi.
My coffee bot was officially oudated. Replacement was necessary if I was to continue filling my tummy with essential factory made liquids, packed with msg and red dye #2. So here he is! New coffee bot fresh from the packaging!! Fully equipped with Espresso Machine, shelving, refrigerator, microwave, stereo system, and two choices of slurpee flavor. My previous one has retired and spends his days playing cards with my Octobaby.
I hate having two setups for games and computer. So I finally integrated the two. Joyous day! Now I don't have to turn to face another screen. <_<; That was starting to get tiring.
And dude, what's with all these holes in my floors!! Stinkin' mice!!
Oh my, this took a while. Especially labeling the games and cds. But now it's done! This is me in my ideal Workstation. If it were on the floor, I could just lay out a sleeping bag next to it and never move anywhere. Oh boy, I'm lame. Didn't count the hours spent on this, but there were many. Photoshop cs and Painter 8
Partly done for bedroom interior design for Ninja Talk Show ASHCAN. Coming soon!
Posters on the wall are little clips of NTS characters: TU and ARIYAN. Lines by HOON and colors by me! (they're coming soon too! woohoo)
Thanks for taking a peek. ^^
CLOSEUPS
作品时间:08-19-2005, 05:16 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:Of Mice And Magic
作者:    Howard Lyon
使用软件:Painter     
作品简介:Here is a painting I did for the cover of David Farland's book, Of Mice and Magic, published by Covenant Books.

I did a pencil on paper drawing to start with and then scanned and finished the painting in Painter. I use a variant of the smeary round, chalk and oil pastels for most of the image.
The mouse with the needle is wearing a walnut shell helmut that was carved by the other mouse, using magic, to look fearsome.
I also did the chapter drawings. Here are some of them. The rest are on my site.
It is a really fun book. Fans of the Harry Potter series will definately like it. David Farland also wrote the Runelords series which was a New York Times Bestselling series.
作品时间:08-10-2005, 10:23 AM                                                                                         
作品名称:Naga Dance
作者:    Camille Kuo
作品简介:She's Indian but not a most beautiful one. I combined Chinese and Italian styles into the background painting.
I forgot to mention that the reference of anatomy and the model is myself. I took several pictures of my own poses (I couldn't even know the camara place me in the center or not, and that is always a pain on the ass.)to get correct lighting and anatomy.
Close up/Desktop
作品时间:08-08-2005, 04:58 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Runaway Sanctuary
作者:    Jerome Moo Wen Han
作品简介:'Runaway Sanctuary' refers to the Lion-Dog statue that becomes magically alive to rescue the royals from danger within the Imperial City. In this scene, it is trying to rescue the royal family from the mysterious Octodragon that appears from nowhere, hellbent on destroying the city. Note: This is not based on any actual Chinese myth, but just a product of my free roaming imagination that likes to toy around with Chinese culture.

Done with Photoshop. 11500 by 9000 px 400dpi. 1gb file size. Less than 2 weeks on and off to complete.
Some closeups
作品时间:08-06-2005, 08:37 AM                                                                                          
作品名称:Glimpse Of Summer
作者:    Linda Bergkvist
作品简介:I felt I just wanted to share what summer in the cabin is like for me, when walking through the sunlit woods with my cat Azrael. I know this isn't anything I'd usually paint, but I had so much fun doing it (though I've got a cold so bad I honestly don't know why I'm sitting up) that I couldn't help but show it.
I hope you've had a lovely summer, too.
(the part I'm happiest about is that I actually managed to capture my monkey feet, ha ha).
A couple of closer shots:
作品时间:08-01-2005, 07:14 PM                                                                                            
作品名称:Future Anti Gravity Racing Team
作者:    Hector Ortiz
作品简介:Here's my latest design. I's part of a line of designs inspired on watercrafts and water life. This vehicle is a mix between a swordfish, a sailboat and a dragster. Comments are welcome and most needed. Thanks.
PS: Nothing to do with Cowboy Beebop as someone said at another forum.
作品时间:07-15-2005, 10:22 PM                                                                                             
作品名称:Gears Of War Concept Images
作者:    John Wallin Liberto
作品简介:EDIT: uhm, somehow this thread popped up in the 3D section, but it should be in the 2D forum, Can anyone help me move it? or maybe its not that big of a deal?

Wohoo! at last i got to show some images before they get too old!
these are just some of the images I've been working on, it's for the upcoming Xbox360 game: Gears of War.
At the same time/post i'd like to show my new and improved ultra deluxe site:
www.johnwallin.net designed by the talanted Erik tolstedt http://www.23go.com/
I'll post a few in this thread and you can check out the rest on the site! cheers!
作品时间:07-10-2005, 07:46 PM                                                                                             
作品名称:The Machine
作者:    Matt Dixon
作品简介:Well this feels a bit like spam after the amount of exposure this image has received lately, but I promised myself I'd post here once the Master and Servant judging was complete to see what reactions it might attract 'outside' of the challenge. As usual, any comments are gratefully received.

It's also another opportunity to say how much I enjoyed the challenge, particularly the fantastic sense of community that everyone helped to create. Brilliant. Here's to the next one..!
返回列表