返回列表 回复 发帖

(3dsmax)制作人物无缝纹理

'Creating seamless textures'--制作无缝纹理
'Creating seamless textures'
by Steffen Unger
原文链接:
http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorials/Zorro_texture/zorro_01.asp

Hello guys and girls
finally i found the time to do the tutorial about creating seamless textures within 3dsmax, i used 3dsmax 5 when i made the pictures, but you can use version 6, 7 or 8 also, using version 8 with its peltmapping would also make it easier. And here we go.

(大家好,我终于腾出时间来写这篇关于在max中制作无缝纹理的教程。在写教程时我用的是3dsmax5,你也可以用6,7,8版的max。用max8的peltmapping(投影贴图)会使工作变得容易。现在我们开始吧。)
As you can see in that picture, there is an ugly seam between the hair part and the face, well i brightened the face up, just for that demonstration, the actual texture isn't that colored.
(就像你在下图中看到的,在面部和头发的部分之间有难看的接缝。特此说明:在这个例子中我将面部的肤色调亮了,真实的肤色不是这样的。)

Well you may say, that you can remove that seam easily by using projection within ZBrush, Deeppaint3d or Bodypaint, but this tutorial is aimed for people who don't have one of these packages. Everyone who owns one of those can stop reading now ;)
(也许你会说,要移除这些接缝只要用zbursh,deeppaint3D或是bodypaint就能简单的解决。但这篇教程是瞄准那些没有这些工具包的人,如果你有以上任一中,那么以下的就不用看了。)

As you can see in this picture, it will be fairly hard to remove the edge just in Photoshop. This is because of the different sizes and rotations of the uv clusters i am using.

(就像下图显示的那样,要仅仅依靠photoshop来移除这些接缝是很困难的。因为我们分的uv簇有各种大小并发生了旋转。)
So i have to do it another way, normally i'd just start deep paint and use the projection mode, or zBrush with the projection master and/or zAppLink.

(所以我们不得不用其他的方法来解决。通常我会开启deeppaint用它的发射模式(projection mode)或是zBursh。)

Facing this problem i “invented” my own projection mode, well i don't know if anyone else is doing it this way, so correct me if i didn't invent it :
(面对这个问题,我想出了自己的解决办法。我不知道有没有其他人也像这样做,如果不是我发明的请纠正我。)

At first you have to setup your Stack for this.
(首先你要像下图那样设置你的编辑器堆栈。)

Just put an unwrap modifier on top of the stack and set it to Map Channel 1.

(仅仅是添加一个unwarp uvw修改器,并将他的贴图通道设置为1。)

now put another unwrap on top of the first one and set it to Map Channel 2, and select the faces with the seam.

(现在再次添加一个unwarp uvw修改器,设置贴图通道为2,并且选择接缝处的面。)

There I just use the unfold mapping to generate a new set of UVs for that part well there are a lot of open edges, which I have to fix . If you're using 3dsmax 8 you might use pletmapping for that, you'll have the same result in less time.

(然后我要展开贴图来得到接缝部分新的uv设置。这里有很多开放的边,我得整理它们,如果你用的是max8,用投影贴图能用很少的时间得到相同的结果。)

Ok i fixed it and set up my checker Map to see if it is without stretching. You can get my Checker right there checker_512.gif or you may download this plugin if you're using 3dsmax 8 uvwunwrap.dlm , this will replace the nasty eye destroying default-checker that comes with Max 8 and will give the relex modifier a real default button, the current one doesn't save anything by default, i don't know why they called it default ;)
(我已经将它调整好了,并且赋予了棋格贴图来看它是否存在拉伸。如果你用的是max8你可以用uvwunwarp这个插件,它会替代令人讨厌的max8自带的默认棋盘格,并将给松弛修改器一个真正的默认钮,自带的默认钮不会保存任何东西,真不明白为什么它们设置它为默认钮。)

The next step is to set up the render to texture dialogue.  
(下面设置渲染到贴图对话框.)

I'll use the map channel 2, to use my new UVs with the old texture, and set up the Texture size to 1024² if everything is set up right select the diffuse map as the element that will be rendered, don't create lighting and shadows into that map, because it will darken the texture and won't work on the final texture which has none of those shadows and the lights.
(将贴图通道设置为2,使用新的uv和旧的贴图,选择纹理大小为1024*1024。

在所有设置完成之后选择漫射贴图为烘培元素。在这个贴图中不要创建任何灯光和阴影,这会加深贴图。)
[url=][/url] [url=][/url] [url=][/url] [url=][/url] [url=][/url] [url=][/url] [url=][/url]

That is the result, my old texture is baked onto the new Uvs.
(这是最终的结果,我旧的贴图被烘培到了新的uv上。)

now in photoshop i over painted the seam by smudging and painting over it and added that pink stripe to show the result on the final map, the whole thing is done pretty dirty, but well it's just to show my way to create better seams.

(转到photoshop中我用污迹覆盖了接缝,在覆盖的地方我加入了一些条纹来显示最终的贴图结果,整个过程就是制作完美的污迹,在这里我只是介绍解决接缝的方法。)
Now I'm doing the texture-bake-thing just backwards, put the new texture onto the model, and setup the render to texture dialogue backwards, so use channel 01 with the texture which was drawn for channel 2 the picture on the right is the result.

(现在让我们重新做一次烘培贴图,将新的贴图赋予模型,设置渲染纹理对话框。使用去除通道2纹理的通道1,渲染的结果如下:) :

Back in PS i just grab the new parts and move them to my old texture page.
(回到photoshop中提取新的部分,然后将它们移动到旧的纹理页面上。)

And there are now a few new seams which where created with the texture bake, i marked them with red , but they can easily get erased, so you don't have to mind about them.
(现在,在我们用烘培贴图创建的纹理上又出现了新的接缝,我用红线作了记号。但是我们能轻易的去除它,所以无需介怀。)

This is what you get. Y'%sA~g  
(这就是你所得到的) KX[_eO L  
I6{}S6  

And there it is, the final result, without the seam between the hair and the facial part, hopefully this will help some of you, if this is too much work for you, just take ZBrush, deeppaint3d or Bodypaint, but if you have the setup already made once or twice it can be very effective
(这就是最终的结果了,在面部和头发之间没有接缝。希望这对你有一些帮助。如果你觉得太麻烦了,你可以使用deeppaint,zBrush等,但是如果你已经设置到了,不妨一试,这将是很有效率的。)

来源:译文3D网
返回列表