返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:03-16-2007, 10:25 AM                                                                                                         
作品名称:-Blood Day-
作者:Marc Brunet
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hi hi, been a little while yes, but I haven't been slacking off!

All done in photoshop, took me about 27 years to complete, with the help of my brave wacom cutlass. Hope you dig (:
This is a cover for the Leviticus Cross rpg book coming out later this year, check out leviticuscross.com for more info! It's a kickass project!!
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:03-13-2007, 09:43 PM                                                                                                     
作品名称:The mage and the monster
作者:Ilker Serdar Yildiz
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:These characters are designed for a personal project. I worked with painter and PS. I sended a different version of these work to Expose5.
Critics are welcome...
作品时间:03-13-2007, 02:30 AM                                                                                                
作品名称:Concept Sketche : Wasted Ship
作者:Pene Menn
作品简介:Hi all~ long time no see~
I imagined that the destroyed ship was wasted in the swamp.
This concept sketche is my personal work.
I hope you like this. Thank you very much.
作品时间:03-10-2007, 06:16 PM                                                                                                         
作品名称:Me want pieeeee!!!
作者:Cole Eastburn
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:This is the morlock rider team from magic the gathering. I just wanted to do a fan piece based on one of my favorite worlds... magic. Done in painter 9 and photoshop for the text.
作品时间:03-08-2007, 01:01 PM
作品名称:Recall
作者:Kirsi Salonen
作品简介:Had a lot of thinking behind this piece.. Depending of perspective, Death can be very frightning and painful, like a cold breath above you in a time of hurt. When heart is burned out and body has grown too weak to go on, She can ease your thoughts, if you let her. But sometimes Death only comes for a quick visit. Maybe to give you a push, writing you a new name to begin again.

Great Springtime to everyone!
作品时间:03-06-2007, 03:13 AM
作品名称:Sandy
作者:Yanyan Ye
作品简介:Young leaders lead the tribal to search for lost homes,they took wide moors, forests and peat bogs as their homes.And they should close ranks beside them or be cut loose to fare as best they may.
作品时间:03-05-2007, 11:46 PM  
作品名称:Ply-Spell
作者:david munoz velazquez
作品简介:This a Character design for a ROLEPLAY game. It is a Wizard that uses spells to control any kind of yarn.
The idea was to create a wizard able to be efficient on fighting with weapons.
It was made straight away in Photoshop using a little bit of texture images to simulate more detail on some areas. I wanted to give it a feeling of a canvas painting, like a portrait of a hunter.
I will post a few close-ups and a variation of the hut the way it should be when he is going to fight.
Crits and comments are welcome ;)
Best Regards,
David Munoz Velazquez
作品时间:03-04-2007, 11:59 PM   
作品名称:Hidden Nature
作者:Goro Fujita
作品简介:Hi everyone!
I finally managed to finish my painting I started in November last year. I'm currently working as an animator and I rarely find time to paint, especially on a detailed painting like this one. I'm glad I found time today to finish this painting.
As some of you might know, I love to create relationships between nature and robots.
This gardenrobot takes good care of his treasure in a hidden room....

Hope you like it!

Cheers!
Goro
作品时间:03-04-2007, 11:43 AM   
作品名称:Sage's Nap
作者:Andrew Hou
作品简介:A Sage taking an nap during a nice warm afternoon while his curious little mice look at one of the open spell book~ Done this last year for Dragon magazine~ C&C Welcome.
作品时间:03-03-2007, 10:15 AM     
作品名称:Iron Grip: the invasion
作者:Dan Blomberg
作品简介:Here's a piece I did for the Iron Grip project by Isotx.
The scene takes place in a baroque/industrial like world yet with with powerful "next gen(?)": ) ww2-inspired machinery. Props goes out to Keith Thompson who did the airship-design. He's been doing some great concept work so it wasnt a problem working after this design at all. But I wouldnt mind doing my own take on this myself. As refreshing it might be doing all sorts of freelance projects, sometimes I wish I could spend more time with certain projects following them from beginning to end.
Hope you like!
返回列表