返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:02-16-2007, 09:03 AM            
作品名称:Blond Gaijin
作者:Hoang Nguyen
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:This piece was done for Imagine FX magazine, issue #15
This cover was quite a challenge since this issue came bag with Corel Painter. Over half of the cover will be block, so coming up with something that is eye catching was daunting. Let me know what you think; here is the cover without the advertisement. All painted in Photoshop CS
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:02-11-2007, 06:59 PM              
作品名称:Industrialize
作者:Philip Straub
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Another painting originally created for the Q and A section in Uk based fantasy magazine, ImagineFX. If I recall correctly the question, was "how do I create a high tech environment quickly." All in all the image probably took about 2-3 hours and I utltilzed a variety of custom brushes in Photoshop to complete the image quickly.

As always, all crits and comments are welcome. Thanks for looking.
Best,
Phil
作品时间:02-10-2007, 12:20 AM            
作品名称:the Saints of the Sword
作者:Jean-Sebastien Rossbach
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Here's my last cover for the Tyrants & Kings trilogy by excellent author John Marco. You can see the two other ones on my gallery: first one is the Jackal of Nar and the second one's named the Great Design (Tyrants & Kings II).

'hope you'll dig it.
take care my friends ;)
作品时间:02-08-2007, 11:18 AM              
作品名称:The Fallen
作者:John Kearney
作品简介:Hey all, I finally got around to finishing off this painting - it took far too long and I'm glad it's out of the way Anyhow, it was painted entirely in photoshop using fairly standard brushes and the original image is 5000 pixels high.

I hope you like it, if you have any questions then feel free to hit me with them.
Thanks for your time,
John
作品时间:02-07-2007, 11:35 PM              
作品名称:The Oracle
作者:Marta Dahlig
使用软件: Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:This is a Hand Painting Workshop done for the ImagineFX Magazine (check Issue 16).

A slight change of style again, but this time I believe it is a direction I am going to shift to. My goal was to create a bold mood without adding too much unnecessary detail.
Painted from 0 in Photoshop with some help from Painter.

A detailed WIP, along with descriptions, source files and so on will be available in the Issue 16 of ImagineFX. This is no paintover whatsoever and the only photo reference was used for the pendant and marble (which I turned into a custom brush for the face markings). See below for links.
Live references before painting in the form of anatomy and lighting studies (my mom ), but mainly just looking at my own hands during painting to fix mistakes and so on.

Linen done with a custom made brush consisting of a few lines. I guess that's about it?
Comments and crits very welcome as always.
作品时间:02-07-2007, 04:01 PM               
作品名称:Transvillage
作者:Andrey Egorov
作品简介:This piece is the illustration for the New Year Card from studio Lightflow.
I used Photoshop, only standart brushes. I tried to render like 3D

http://lightflow.ru
Huh... I think, that it was the longest of my drawings
Hm.... i don't what more say about this work... Inspiration transformers, anime... Trailers form Movie...

Comments are most welcome.Thanks!
作品时间:02-06-2007, 03:43 AM               
作品名称:Collaboration
作者:Jeff Miracola
作品简介:Editorial illustration on the topic of Collaboration for ImagineFX Magazine. This piece was created entirely in Adobe Photoshop using vector tools and various brushes.
作品时间:02-05-2007, 09:59 PM               
作品名称:Trapped!
作者:Daniel Lieske
作品简介:This image is sort of a successor to my painting "The Journey Begins" as it shows one of the adventures the young boy has to face in the fantastic world which he entered through a magical painting on his grandfathers attic. We see the boy surrounded by goblin pirates who want to bring him to their king's castle.

I painted this image in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Intuos3 A4.
作品时间:02-05-2007, 11:15 AM                 
作品名称:Homecoming
作者:Marek Okon
作品简介:My entry for CGTalk challenge "EON:Worlds within worlds". basically it was about creating illustration for featured book "EON".
For me Greg's Bear book is all about finding your way home. Under all of this sci-fi technology future plot is a basic need for everyone to find their own place in life. And so I wanted to capture that emotional massage in my picture, don't know if I was successful but i tried :]

Photoshop and a little bit of 3d studio for basic Axis City shape ;] few photoreferences for clouds - overal around 35h of work
Hope you like it
作品时间:02-03-2007, 09:32 PM                  
作品名称:Daylight
作者:Graven Tung
作品简介:I've been playing around with the idea of this character for a while now, and he has appeared in my paintings quite a few times lately . This is an attempt to further flesh out his look. I think at this point it's pretty clear to me that he'd be a dark creature, and I want that aspect to show through, even in broad daylight.
返回列表