返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:08-14-2007, 05:07 PM                                                                                      
作品名称:Balor
作者:Luis Melo
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Hi guys, I am a fish here. I am a student and looking for job now. This picture is a character design spend me around 20 work hours.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:08-14-2007, 12:51 PM                                                                                      
作品名称:Outpost
作者:Marcin Jakubowski
作品简介:hello,
I'd like to present my attempt in the sci-fi environment field. I wanted it look like a cover illustration for some classic s-f book. Strong colours are intended.
One of the forum mates called it "a big sewing machine"
Photoshop and about 12 hours of work.
作品时间:08-13-2007, 09:55 PM                                                                                       
作品名称:Dusk
作者:Raine Kuusi
作品简介:A simple matte painting I did for the d'Artiste book. Not sure if it gets in

Inspiration from Lord of the Rings again, the beacons scene (without beacons though, the mountains were the thing for me). I tried to break my habit of just backlighting everything and avoiding directional light. So this was about stepping out from my comfort zone - the best way to learn and to embarrass myself
作品时间:08-12-2007, 04:08 AM                                                                                       
作品名称:Timeless Beauty
作者:Michael Oswald
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Here's an image that I've been wanting to make for a while now. I believe my style to be a combination of contemporary digital art and traditional mediums, as well as, combined fashion styles and art movements. Here, all of those elemnts are rolled into one piece that I'm very happy with.
You can probably expect to see more work like this from me.

Reference photo provided by Nick Saglimbeni www.slickforcestudio.com
Model: Nazanin Mandighomi

作品时间:08-09-2007, 10:50 AM                                                                                         
作品名称:The Leg
作者:Denis Zilber
作品简介:Hi!
Once again there is no particular story behind this work. Don't ask me which bird has only one leg because I don't know

It took about 3 days to complete. All done mostly in Painter with some minor touches of Photoshop.
作品时间:08-09-2007, 08:39 AM                                                                                          
作品名称:anthropophagy cuisine - human steak
作者:Randis Albion
使用软件:3ds max, Photoshop
作品简介:finished some new painting in my free time. Took me altogether about 3 almost sleepless days.
I took a ref shot for that one and made a 3d model of the box and the hook in the lower right corner.

The painting part was done in OC1, then in CS3 i created some textures for the floor, walls and wood and adjusted the colors and contrast.
here are some closups and wip.
Original Image is 2480 x 3508
作品时间:08-06-2007, 10:06 PM                                                                                          
作品名称:Roughneck Rabbit Mutated
作者:Kai Spannuth
作品简介:This character is one of four different fighting bunnies I did for a personal concept called RRFC (Roughneck Rabbit's Fight Club - working title).
It is a Photoshop CS2 painting based on a pencil drawing.
Details
作品时间:08-03-2007, 04:24 AM
作品名称:My monster
作者:Keun-chul Jang
作品简介:Hello I'm keun-chul jang
Long time no see
I come back with new artwork
It was for exotique3. but I'm failed.
So I upload in this forum.
I used Painter and Photoshop.
Comments and crits are welcome.
Have a nice day~!
作品时间:07-31-2007, 09:19 PM
作品名称: Fallout in Paris  
作者:Peter Swigut
作品简介:Hello,
Ive painted this for challenge on mattepainting.org
Thank you for comments!
作品时间:07-31-2007, 05:48 PM  
作品名称: the Hunt  
作者:Randis Albion
作品简介:Done in PS in about 5h.

You see a man hiding from a Dragooner, it seems the rider is hunting him...
Unclear is who will end up as the pray and what the reason for this hunt are...

Did it in my little free time, the first personal work since almost 1 year again. Really busy with work and sadly can't upload any of it till the producs are on the market.
返回列表