返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:04-10-2007, 05:39 AM                                                                                            
作品名称:"Can not prevent it, but there is no need to prevent it"
作者:Ryohei Hase
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hi everyone.
This all of my works was created with photoshop application.

The time spent on this picture was about 30 hours.
I hope you like it.
c&c are more than welcome.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:04-06-2007, 01:06 AM                                                                                             
作品名称:hateful draft
作者:James Wolf Strehle
作品简介:I was commissioned off a piece I created earlier called bad eye, the client wanted to add to the piece to fit his comic book, I went through many variations, this is one of them. I'm glad I was asked to refine my earlier piece because I never felt it was finished and now I was forced back into it and I now have an infinitely better version! It was created in photoshop I had fun creating the skin, so much in fact that I'm working on another face thats going to have as much detail as I can possibly jam in. I had some trouble choosing the cropping because I wanted to be close enough to see all the work I did on the skin but far enough away that you could see the hair and such. I hope it looks alright. I of course would love to hear any and all comments! let me know what you think!
作品时间:04-05-2007, 01:07 PM                                                                                             
作品名称:Big Bad Bunny Eater
作者:Canada
作品简介:Hi All,

Here's a piece I did for ImagineFX magazine about 6 months back (in the Oct 2006 issue). I wasn't allowed to show it until half a year after publication. I've done my time so I figured I'd post it now.
The piece is called "Big Bad Bunny Eater." Another humorous creature piece.
I submitted this for the new Expose 5 and it's now on the short list so wish me luck.
Hope you like it!
Bobby
作品时间:04-03-2007, 09:18 PM                                                                                             
作品名称: Pioneer Sky
作者:Rado Javor
作品简介:Italian Caproni bomber. It was one of the best bombers of ww1. I was fascinated how odd and fragile it looks. However there were many brave men who fight in this machines. Done for my relax purely. Thanks for any commnets.
photoshop cs3 +wacom int 3 cca 15-20 hours
作品时间:04-03-2007, 05:12 PM                                                                                               
作品名称: Locked
作者:Marta Dahlig
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:A Modern Classical Painting workshop commissioned by ImagineFX, to be found in Issue 17.

To be exact, I aimed at an early XXth century stylization. Lots and lots of studying done to get the subject, composition and feeling right... The works of W. Bouguereau and Lord Frederic Leighton were especially helpful
For extra fun, I incorporated some elements from works the old masters' paintings: e.g. I placed the character in the same forest as Bouguereau his Biblis. Please check the link below for details! Also, I ended up adding a small surreal twist to the image. I will refrain from outlaying the idea behind it, I hope the picture itself manages to tell the story.

The whole image was done in Painter X with Airbrushes, Chalks, Oils and Blenders with slight help from Photoshop. Aside from some live reference, I used many paintings/photos for inspiration and anatomy checks - click hereto see. The images were found through google, goodart.org, art-liquidation.com and (if I remember correctly) getty.
The painting technique was quite different from my usual, with much more Airbrush used in the process. Also, when doing the background, I went for a looser look, only hinting details with viisible brushstrokes instead of painting everything precisely.
All comments and critiques are most welcome
真全 ,
牛牛万岁
作品时间: 04-03-2007, 03:10 PM                                                                                                
作品名称: Flemish-style portrait
作者:jeff johnson
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:Here is a rather straight-forward flemish-y portrait I made for a tutorial on digital glazing in the second issue of the new Corel Painter magazine (published by Imagine Publishing out of the UK). I started with a typically overexposed fashion close-up for my reference, and went from there. It was the first tutorial I have done, and I must say it hurts my head to try to paint and come up with words at the same time. Good practice though!
作品时间: 04-02-2007, 01:35 PM                                                                                                
作品名称: Day Watch.Twilight.
作者:Pavel Lagutin
作品简介:Advertise poster artwok for PC movie-based game "Day Watch". I like this kind of work when i have a lot of challenges like this one. The whole image is was a big photomanipulation of my own stuff - I spent a lot of time and energy for making props and wardrobe, then i did photosession with model and few night shoots of the city and roads. After i put all pics in composition i did` rough 3D for builds and spend a week for overpaint to make this picture complete. I very proud of this work it`s kind a one-man-army show off :-)
作品时间:04-01-2007, 11:28 PM                                                                                                  
作品名称:Wall
作者:Henning Ludvigsen
作品简介:The idea for this painting has been laying inside the back of the head for quite a while, and I was basically just looking for a excuse to make it. Originally, it was ment for an art competition, but since I didn’t go there after all the painting wasn’t used for anything special.
Painted during quite a few evenings using Photoshop with a Wacom tablet. Reference used for the character.
作品时间:04-01-2007, 03:35 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:The Mercenary
作者:Rui Cheng
作品简介:The aim of his life is nothing.He became a mercenary for the money.He can do everything for the money.Where is my next mission? You can tell me ,maybe i will ask him do something for u~~ : )
I start this work in my sketchbook,then i finished it by photoshop in a whoel day.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks
返回列表