返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:03-30-2007, 05:46 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:God of War 2- Large Grunt
作者: Andy Park
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:This is the Large Grunt in the God of War 2 video game. This was a fun and challenging creature to design. He’s just a scary beast that you encounter in the game. I wanted him to be very feral and primitive, thus the use of animal bone parts as armor, as opposed to metal armor that most of the other characters have in the game. This was created using Photoshop starting with a black and white painting, and once that got approved, I finished it off with colors and additional texture details.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:03-30-2007, 05:38 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Roman Charge
作者: Glen Angus
作品简介:This is a painting done for a book cover.

It was pencilled by hand (will add to this thread later)
keeping a sense of dynamic pose and motion in mind.

The challenge of the asignment was to produce requested
difficult foreshortenning. It took several attempts at the arm and sword to make it convincingly come outwards but not directly towards the viewer. I didn't want it coming directly towards the viewer because it would have created an odd
shape and visual effect.

It was painted entirely in Photoshop.
started with glazing in colours over the original scanned pencil
and then carefully adding semi opaque colours on additional layers. I wanted to avoid relying on any dodging or burning.

To help create a sense of depth I sampled colours from the background and lightly screened them over the distanced elements of the figure.
Hope you like.
Respectfully,
Gangus

Made a series of revisions to his arm and to give the shield some more form- please check it out at my portfolio or further
down in this thread
作品时间:03-26-2007, 07:22 AM                                                                                                     
作品名称:Rock Out
作者: Benjamin Huen
作品简介:This is a concept piece done for my 4th year grad film at sheridan.
I wanted to capture a rock concert scene but in an aztec location. The main singer was inspired by Ceelo Green of gnarls barkley. This was painted straight in PS:CS2
Enjoy!
open to cnc.
作品时间:03-26-2007, 07:04 AM                                                                                                     
作品名称:Ajashi
作者: Benjamin Huen
作品简介:Ajashi means loosely, a middle aged man in korean. That doesn't really have any meaning in this picture This was inspired by a tutorial video about creating a scene from abstract shapes.
This type of concept isn't something I'm used to doing and I'm not sure on where to take it . Advice would be appreciated!
Let me know what you guys think!
作品时间:03-25-2007, 09:27 AM                                                                                                      
作品名称:God of War 2 Marketing Illustration
作者: Andy Park
使用软件:Maya, Photoshop
作品简介:This is a marketing illustration I did for the God of War 2 video game. I first sketched out a detailed b/w image. The in-game 3D models were then posed to match the image and then I took that and painted up the final image. It's a weird way to work given that the 3D models were so low poly that it's only real use at the end was in the placement of the characters. And even those have to be adjusted to make the illustration work. But it was a fun challenge.
作品时间:03-23-2007, 05:47 AM                                                                                                      
作品名称:Erupting Cotopaxi
作者: Joshua Caez
作品简介:Hi again,
Here's my second matte painting I've finished recently. And I based it on the amazing painting by Frederick E Church, who was a Hudson River School painter. I've studied this school over the years and it has been a great influence on me. I get my hands on as much of these artists work to simply observe, and this particular piece really caught my eye. It's called Cotopaxi and it was painted back in 1862. I thought it would be cool to create a matte painting based on it and it was quite challenging to accomplish I used some artistic lisence to chage certain things, and I modernized it a bit, but definitely wanted to keep the mood of the original. I'm sure there's an example of the original online, definitely check out Frederick E. Church's work... and Albert Bierstadt.... and all the other fantastic Hudson River School painters.
Painted in Photoshop, wacom tablet and I esimate about 55- 60 hours.
C & C's are most welcome!
Cheers!
作品时间:03-21-2007, 04:09 PM                                                                                                      
作品名称:YAMATO
作者: XIANG LING
作品简介:This is one of my work, the performance is a battleship, its name is called YAMATO, it is a battleships serive for Japan in second world of war., Also it was one of world most advanced giant battleships at that time, but it is already attacked and sunk! I like this battleship very much, Wish you guys like it also. Thanks
welcome to my personal web page:
www.anubis1982.com
作品时间:03-20-2007, 07:03 AM                                                                                                        
作品名称:The spirit of blessing
作者: Dean Holden
作品简介:The spirit of blessing

A elf that Protects the spirit town.
The spirit of ghosts gave a stick that can give a living to any kind of creatures by appreciation for protecting the town.
I emphasized detail and that I painted really neat.
Composition is not very interesting, but the design and color are most intentional elements for this painting.
I spent 7 days.
I used Photoshop CS for drawing and painting.
I am not really good at English, so I want you guys to understand for my poor English.
God bless all you guys who take a look at my work.
Good day...
作品时间:03-19-2007, 02:34 PM                                                                                                        
作品名称:Wonderland Deconstructed
作者:Cynthia Rimmer
作品简介:Wonderland Deconstructed, March 2007, digital painting

"...this is how it is when only alice knows your world is paper houses, how you're scalded by what steams & how kind she looks while everything you knew is washed away." -tyratae
A friend-of-a-friend whom I've never met wrote that poem before this piece was finished, and it rings true to the piece. The interesting thing that she and I have in common is the model I used for Alice. It's a small family in a smaller world, and some people, like this woman who felt the piece as strongly as I do, are much better at using words.
Nothing in this piece is an accident. The model has always keenly related to Alice - chaotic, idealistic-without-foundation, always testing her own boundaries. More than anything, I created this so I could come to terms with and appreciate those qualities in her- to claw beneath layers of discomfort and love her for who she is and who she aspires to be. So I can relate this image to her in my waking mind. I hope she sees something of herself in it too. She said it captured her perfectly.
Technically I approached this in a giant mental canvas before ever laying down the first penstroke. The original inspiration to 'tackle' an Alice in Wonderland theme came weeks earlier from a friend in fashion school who'd asked me to photograph an Alice line she was creating.
I wanted to create a 'calm before the storm' atmosphere, with an ominous sky that still let remnants of blinding sun show through. The houses of cards needed to be carelessly situated but structurally sound enough to still be standing. I used a lot more contrast (huzzah for the levels palette, right?) in this than most of my earlier work.
I hope everyone enjoys it and feels it. This feels like a breakthrough for me.
作品时间:03-17-2007, 05:35 PM                                                                                                         
作品名称:The Dying Dream
作者:Hong Kuang
作品简介:the heavens darkened,
she heard the summoners.

caged inside, lifeless
she loathed the prophecy.

no pain, no death.
immortality, forevermore.

it would end, she prayed.
a reverie simply,
it was all gone
all drenched in the saffron skies.

---
Photoshop CS2. Many many days... Comments and views welcomed.
返回列表