返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:10-11-2005, 03:35 PM                                                                             
作品名称:Monkeywrench
作者:   Eliot Alexander
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop     
作品简介:Ahh, my first post on CGtalk...I'm getting all tingly, haha....enjoy

This is a piece that I've been chipping away at, off and on over the last two months or so. Mostly done in Painter IX, with bits and pieces in Photoshop. I have a tendency to overthink my work, (not always a bad thing), and sometimes this detracts from the enjoyment of actually working on it. So I decided that this picture would be purely for the fun of it. The girl is from a random sketch I did a few months ago, she's obviously built a dragon out of the junk in the background....that's as far as the story goes, haha. I was kind of going for a comic-book-cover sort of look.
I'm still relatively new to digital painting, so aside from having fun I wanted to spend this time learning as much as I could about it. Creating a workflow, playing with brushes, using different media in painter....this was a massive educational experience. I also wanted to focus on creating a solid composition and convey some decent lighting. Some success, some failure. that's the way it goes...
any and all critiques welcome!!
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:10-11-2005, 08:25 AM                                                                              
作品名称:Basic Instinct...
作者:   Denis Fokin
使用软件:Painter   
作品简介:Basic Instinct...
Corel Painter IX
Original size: 5600 x 7600 pix

It is created in Corel Painter IX, brush Round CamelHair was used only.
作品时间:10-07-2005, 10:18 PM                                                                              
作品名称:At The Stroke Of The Shooting Star
作者:   Jeff Miracola
使用软件:Photoshop   
作品简介:This is a personal piece called "At the Stroke of the Shooting Star". Created all in Photoshop. Textured look was achieved by scanning sandpaper to overlay the image.

- Jeff

作品时间:10-03-2005, 07:06 AM                                                                                
作品名称:Fantasy Forest,
作者:   Daniel, Park
作品简介:Hi there! My name is daniel I started this image a few month ago. But I didn't have much time to finish it because of my hectic schedule. isn't it a great excuse?
Finally I had holiday here in Korea, so I've just finished it.
Basic idea of this image cames from simple two things, a huge plant and deep valley.I developed this idea and I wanted to evoke a sense of huge scale and atmospherical depth.
actually, I changed its layout several times until I satisfied with a composition. Whole things were painted in Photoshop with basic brush and my custom brush.
I think this is concept-wise painting so someday I want to make this image more photo-reallistic like mattepainting.
I hope you guys like it and I really want your critics!

作品时间:09-27-2005, 11:08 PM                                                                                 
作品名称:Environment Design - Overgrown Garden
作者:    Simon Gustafsson
作品简介:Hello!

This is my first post on these forums.
Here is a concept of an overgrown garden. Ive been visiting all these stately homes around England lately. Very inspiring!
作品时间:09-27-2005, 06:45 AM                                                                                 
作品名称:Knowledge And Wisdom
作者:    Wei Chen
作品简介:hi!
I did a pencil on paper drawing to start with and then scanned and finished the painting in photoshop.I hope you like it.
作品时间:09-27-2005, 12:07 AM                                                                                   
作品名称:Qin 5
作者:    Aleksi Briclot
作品简介:An other archetypal template done for a RPG book called QIN and published by "le 7ème Cercle".
It's about Chinese antique world. Some parts were done with ArtRage.
作品时间:09-14-2005, 11:52 PM                                                                                    
作品名称:Environment Design: Beach
作者:    Thierry Doizon
作品简介:This Environment came from the frustration of seeing spaceships and sci-fi structures in a dark, post-ap universe (including my artworks). I wanted to try with a fresh perspective. I did a speedpainting a while ago (~1h) of this beach, and I decided to work over for another 2h just adding little details and atmosphere... but as usual I wanted to keep a spontaneous feeling about the whole image.
作品时间:09-14-2005, 12:02 AM                                                                                    
作品名称:High City
作者:    Marc Simonetti
作品简介:This piece is the illustration for the cover of a novel entitled "La cite d'en haut" written by A-F Ruaud, edited by Mnemos in France.
I used Photoshop. I tried to render the very particuliar spirit of the book.

I've also got to say M. Sparth gave me a very big help on this illustration.
Comments are most welcome.Thanks!
作品时间:09-10-2005, 06:31 AM                                                                                    
作品名称:Environment Design - Ellipsoid Complex
作者:    Nicolas Bouvier
作品简介:hi there

i have been doing a long serie of spaceships and building/structure design for the last week. here is a piece selected in the bunch.
three hours in photoshop cs.

sparth
返回列表