返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:07-08-2005, 06:05 PM                                                                                               
作品名称:Tales From A Tin Can
作者:    Brian Despain
使用软件:Painter   
作品简介:This is another image for a series of robots I'm working on.

Essentially the piece is about communication. For me art is just another form of communication. I tell stories with pixels or paint and then put them out there for people to find. The viewer comes along and takes what I've "said" and interprets it using their own experiences and ideas as a framework on which to build. The resulting "stories" are as varied and unique as the people and in the end the result is greater than the sum of it's parts but at the same time wholly dependant on them too.
"Tales From a Tin Can" references the tin can telephone in the phone booth, the robot who's sending out it's thoughts to the world, and lastly the previously mentioned exchange, "tin can" being a euphemism for my used and abused noggin.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:07-04-2005, 12:53 PM                                                                                                
作品名称:The Heavy Unit
作者:    Michael Hill
使用软件:Photoshop   
作品简介:Hi,

I did this piece for the CGnetworks Space Opera contest a while back! I wanted to have stuff going on in the sky above in a banner style comp but didnt have time and got hooked up with the render of the girl and bot! so, alas, its not really a space opera but im pleased with the results nonetheless!
im now attempting to move into 3d, whoa, its tough!
Well, hope you enjoy.
Mike
http://www.freefallgraphics.com
作品时间:07-02-2005, 03:21 PM                                                                                                
作品名称:Environment: Post Apocalypse
作者:    Daniel Kvasznicza
使用软件:After Effects, Photoshop   
作品简介:Hi there!

Yet another "against-the-light" matte painting.
I want to show off a post apocalyptic destroyed cityscape, maybe after a war.
It's done with Photoshop CS and After Effects.
I kept the buildings in several layers and added fog in between.

Finally I rendered a camera pullback in After Effects with a previous version of the matte.
Please use "save target as ...", since I haven't optimised the clips for streaming:

PC - WMV-File, WM Version 8 Codec (3.4 MB): http://www.inetgrafx.at/DS720.wmv
MAC - Quicktime, Sorenson Codec (9.8 MB): http://www.inetgrafx.at/DS720.mov
For those who are interested in having a look at the initial sketch: http://www.inetgrafx.at/SKETCH-POST-APOCALYPSE-V03.jpg

Thanks hoon, for helping me out with the final color correction

Cheers, Daniel
作品时间:07-01-2005, 03:18 PM                                                                                                
作品名称:Wage Slave
作者:    Michael Dashow
作品简介:Hi, all! I was assuming everyone had seen this by now, but people are still saying I should submit it to this gallery too so, um, here it is. At least this is a larger version than some people have seen, so there are a lot of details you can pick out now.
This was my entry for the CGTalk Master and Servant Challenge, and proud recipient of an Honourable Mention. Thanks to all who added such helpful insight and input into its creation.
-mike
作品时间:06-23-2005, 08:02 AM                                                                                                  
作品名称:Astro Cityzen
作者:    Loeng Wan Kok
作品简介: always find rabit rather interesting....this will add up yet my another collection... Astro Cityzen is collection of my own poster art work, that i wish to compile, and figure out what to make good use of them. Anyway, thanks for viewing. Do let me know what u think of it and C&C r most welcome!!!!
This piece i used mainly photoshop, and a few late nights.

cheer!
kok
作品时间:06-22-2005, 08:43 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Qin - Mai Lin-chi
作者:    Aleksi Briclot
作品简介: One of the seven archetypal templates I've done for a role playing game book called QIN and published by "Le 7ème cercle".
It's about Chinese antique world.
I've used Photoshop, traditional samples and I have a lot of fun with this wonderful freeware called Artrage
作品时间:06-19-2005, 08:43 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Happiness Is A Blue Bird
作者:     Jose Manuel Oli
作品简介: Hello again,this is one of my last personal works...Happiness is a blue bird.
Made with photoshop CS2 and intuos2 wacom tablet
time? perhaps 2 months in free short whiles
I hope you like, and thanks in advance
作品时间:06-06-2005, 02:43 AM                                                                                                   
作品名称:Master And Servant: What Will Happen Next?
作者:    Zhang Jian
使用软件:Painter   
作品简介: Hello, everybody!

This entry is for Master and Servants challenge, and it is my first post here.
As an old tale told us, there were some evil apparitions in the world waiting for their days, they lured the young and acted as servants in order to despoil their spirits.

With the steeling wheel in hands, the boy thought that everything was under his control, while one of his servants was smiling with duplicity and running into the dark, and the other one -the fox's eyes were glittering with greed. The flower and grass knew what would happen next, but they could not tell the boy he was in danger. However, the boy was not weak, maybe he was eviler and greedier than his servants, he knew the old tale well, he knew the proverb better: you would never catch a baby tiger without going into the tiger's den.
I started my work with a pencil and a piece of paper, then scanned the sketch and coloured it with painter ix. I hope you like it.
Comments are welcome! Thanks.
作品时间:06-02-2005, 06:33 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:My Red Bike!
作者:    Bobby Chiu
使用软件: Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro   
作品简介: CATS & DOGS SKETCHES $19.99 (free shipping worldwide)
7”x10” 72 pages of paintings, sketches, tutorials and tips, guest artists and much more!

Drawings and paintings of all sorts of different cats and dogs in all sorts of different styles: yorkies, german sheppards, bull dogs, pugs, chihuahuas, tabbies, sphynx, siamese, persian... etc.
Guest Artists - Kei Acedera, Jim Bryson, Tom Dow, Charles Guan, Nenad Jalsovec, Matt Lyon, Robin Mitchell, Elena Sedova, and Anton Vill
Please visit my site http://www.imaginismstudios.com/books.html for more samples from my books.
Many childern grow up with a dog in the family. I happen to be one of those people.
I had a big ol' german sheppard named "Major" and we were best buds. Whenever I'd get grounded (which was quite often), the only time I would be allowed out was when I took Major for a walk. In my teenage years Major and I spent alot of time together.
He was a protective companion, like dogs can be. He wouldn't let anything harm me... and no one would try.
For no other reason then because I fed him and walked him, I was his "master." He had unconditional love and loyalty to me and would obey my every command. He was willing to lay his life down for mine and I was willing to do the same.
When I read about the theme "Master and Servant," the relationship between a boy and his dog stuck out among the rest.
I wanted to illustrate the special bond a person has with his/her dog. Through this theme, I came up with an idea: A boy takes his dog to get his bike back from the local bully.
The twist: the dog is the biggest scariest mutant dog ever.
The setting: It takes place in the ghetto. A place that would be dangerous for even grown-ups, but beware, it's not the gangsters or criminals you should be most frightened of - it's a 6 year and his gigantic mutant doggie.
The senerio: The boy takes his dog to get his bike back from the neighbourhood bully. The bully is unaware of the boy and dog's presence and is laughing while telling the story of how he took a little boy's shiny new red bike. He's about half a second away from realizing that that was THE DUMBEST THING he's ever done in his life.
It's been a pleasure.
Bobby Chiu
作品时间:05-30-2005, 11:44 PM                                                                                                   
作品名称:L'enfant De La Prophetie
作者:    Aleksi Briclot
作品简介: A cover for the book "l'enfant de la Prophétie", written by J.V. Jones and published by Calmann Levy for the french market.
Original title : Book of Words.

All Digital. This is the whole cover, so the left part is managed to let the space to text and infos.
返回列表