返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:04-22-2005, 06:10 PM            
作品名称:Cold Fear Videogame Concept Art
作者:    Aleksi Briclot
国家:     France  
使用软件:Photoshop  
作品简介:I've seen some good picture posted here and inspired by the videogame called COLD FEAR on which I've worked.
Good Job Alexei !

Here is an official image I've done for the game, developped by Darkworks for Ubisoft.
With the main character and introducing a dark creature that I've designed too.
This one is focused on a violent action scene.
All digital.
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:04-21-2005, 10:58 PM              
作品名称:Army Of Darkness Vs. Re-animator
作者:    Jim Charalampidis
国家:     Canada  
作品简介:A cover I painted for the upcoming ARMY OF DARKNESS vs. RE-ANIMATOR comic.
heres a link if ya want to find out more
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32086
Pencils:Nick Bradshaw
Colours :Jim Charalampidis
crit away
作品时间:04-20-2005, 10:01 AM              
作品名称:Sigrun
作者:    Kuindgi Tani
国家:     Ukraine
作品简介:The Beautiful womens of the muddle ages inspire the artist and presently. Want to present Your attention several images of the modern womans, who I have presented in medieval stiletto.
Oil paint
作品时间:04-18-2005, 07:00 PM               
作品名称:Scouts Of A Home Guard. The Report.
作者:    George Ibrailov
国家:     Russia
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:In this work I put to myself 2 main tasks: First, I wanted to achieve sensation of fabulousness in a plot, in illumination and in characters. Second, I wanted to show all gravity of intentions of ridiculous small people. They are not trained soldiers are the former countrymen, compelled to take in hands the self-made weapon to protect the village. You ask, from whom to protect? This question will be answered with your imagination.
Excuse me for bad English. Thanks
作品时间:04-17-2005, 10:04 PM               
作品名称:Into Your Eyes
作者:    Linda Bergkvist
国家:     Sweden
作品简介:Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone --
Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
Into thine hour of secrecy
(Edgar Allan Poe)

A friend came over and calibrated my screen the other week. Now I'm thinking it might be a little messed up. But it shouldn't be - his calibration was nearly exactly the calibration that adobe gamma had suggested (and he used one of those thingabobs, it was attached to the screen and blipped and blopped, oh well)... the problem is that this particular picture looked absolutely iffin awful on another friend's screen. If the piece looks terribly washed out, please tell me - the colours are supposed to be a warm bronze-orange, and a purple-blue.
Oh well. I darkened it a little in hopes of it looking decent on most screens, instead of nice on mine and horrid on everyone else's :/ I might have to darken it further if my screen is the only one it looks okay on. If everyone is seeing it TOO dark now, I'd like to know that too. I'm going to take a peek at it on as many screens as I can, and then see if I need to change it back or something, sigh.
Originally, this piece was started for the M&S Challenge, but I decided to pull it out of the contest because I just didn't feel it fitted in, and I like my other piece more. So I finished this one and thought I'd show it to you guys in case someone wanted to see how it turned out :]
For those who didn't read about it in the challenge, I had a model for this one. She and her boyfriend just took a look at it, and could almost sort of recognise her in the neck-area, because apparently, her neck looks a little bit like that, heheh, so I will dedicate this piece to Mikaela - thanks for the help. Also, used a bit of reference for the cracks in the mirror. I've never painted broken glass before.
What more... Oh, perspective is skewed on purpose. The pattern on the dress took forever and a day to do and ended up showing very little, if at all >:[ The screaming faces freak me out a little, so I'm more happy about them than the rest of the image Blood textures were painted in Painter, the rest was done in Adobe Photoshop.
A few close ups? Well, here you go,
作品时间:04-16-2005, 12:50 AM                 
作品名称:Waterfall
作者:    Jason Chan
国家:     United States
作品简介:I painted this piece for a class assignment. This is a fake book cover without the text. The whole image would be wrapped around a book. The girl and the golem would be the cover, the middle would be the spine and the waterfall would be the back cover.
作品时间:04-15-2005, 06:47 PM                  
作品名称:The Toymaker
作者:    Jim Moore
国家:     United States
作品简介:This is an older image which I started in charcoal and finished up in Photoshop.I actually did this over the course of about a year working for small amounts of time after work. All c&c are welcome, although the kind I'm most interested in is any interpretations as to what's happening in the picture. I am always curious to see how well I'm communicating my thoughts visually.

-j
作品时间:04-15-2005, 11:55 AM                  
作品名称:Pint-sized Pirate Mayhem
作者:    Jim Charalampidis
国家:     Canada
作品简介:Howdy all, this is my first post here...yay

That said
For everyone who ever wanted pirates, loves pirates, begged for pirates, etc....here are some pirates! I think
there are just about 100ish of the little bastards, but I kept losing count.

Pencils: Alison Acton
Colors: Jim Charalampidis

Can YOU find Waldo?
crit away!
作品时间:04-15-2005, 11:36 AM                  
作品名称:The Identity Rape
作者:    Jose Manuel Oli
国家:     Espana
作品简介:Hi again.This is one of my last works ( sketch) in a... different way.Rigth,it is not a color image, but I hope that they like...thanks
作品时间:04-15-2005, 02:02 AM                    
作品名称:Projectile
作者:    Philip Straub
国家:     USA
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop  
作品简介:Another Concept Painting for my book project that is doubling as a tutorial for a workshop I'm putting together material for.
Time is so limited these days for me with freelance and work, it was so nice to spend a couple hours to bang out the imagery I love to do.

I hope you enjoy...
crits and comments welcome.

Best,
Phil
返回列表