返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:04-06-2005, 11:33 AM                    
作品名称:The Pale Voice
作者:    Linda Bergkvist
国家:     Sweden
使用软件:Photoshop  
作品简介:I’ve been fretting about posting this one here or not. I’ve received some critiques on posting only character work, and since this is yet another character portrait… I’ve put it off. However, now I have my Master and Servant entry for anyone wanting to see a little more than that, so I’m going to dare.

Anyway, this is a painting for a board game one of my best friends is designing – it’s just a pastime thing so far, but I think it’ll be neat. It’s based on the fantasy world I’ve had in mind for a good long while (Furiae) and this is one of the characters.
Anyway, here’s some background on the character –
It is a tradition that Gira, the first God of humanity, always takes a boy child as avatar... to be replaced when the boy reaches maturity.

Another God's avatar remarked once snidely that "Gira chooses children because only a child or a dimwit would believe his lies".
This is Samhan, now fifteen and according to whispers, soon to be removed from his exalted state as immortal. Taken from his family when he was ten years old, rumours speak of his tongue having been ripped out by the God when he screamed an insult in Gira's face.
Others claim that Samhan's voice is so lovely that Gira refuses anyone else the pleasure of its melody.

Above all, the painting is an exercise in painting fabrics. I took a clothes hanger and a chair, and I piled and folded and draped different fabrics over it, to get the look right. I spent… way, way too long, just detailing away at the fabric folds when, I know, I should have spent my time doing more meaningful things (like, brushing my hair, or taking the cat for a walk, ha ha)
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:04-05-2005, 01:26 AM                     
作品名称:Postcards From My Garden
作者:    Rowan Cassidy Pty Ltd
国家:     Australia
作品简介:Hi all,
its been a while,
here's the cover painting from a graphic novel preview I've been working on.
Been on my site for a little while but this one's bigger.
Hope you like

Rowan
作品时间:04-04-2005, 01:24 PM                     
作品名称:Knight Of Graal # 1
作者:    Kuindgi Tani
国家:     Ukraine
作品简介:Oil paint
Many centuries knights in searches mythological "Graal" Pass centuries and searches do not stop. For everyone - concept "Graal" - a miscellaneous, everyone in search of "Graal". At everyone the world around, the fears and doubts. I expose to your attention a series of works in which I reflect beauty of a knightly epoch as I see it. Sorry my English.
The part
作品时间:04-04-2005, 10:29 AM                       
作品名称:Les Trois Grâces (nudity)
作者:    Cali Rezo
国家:     France
作品简介:I realised this numeric painting with photoshop CS. My favorite subject is the human being : face expressions, light on skin.. I rather privilege tight centring, in order to add intensity to scenes.

Edit : my mistake > "digital paintings", not "numeric" (sorry)
作品时间:04-04-2005, 04:32 AM                        
作品名称:.sinner.
作者:    Kuang Hong
国家:     China
使用软件:Painter  
作品简介:character design. done in early jan this year.. he has the devil's right hand and kills anyone, even gods.
anyway i was using the account noah previously but there'd been a problem with that email account.. ^^;
作品时间:04-02-2005, 12:20 PM                        
作品名称:Draco Arborea (parvus) / Tree Dragon (small)
作者:    Radoslaw Walachnia
国家:     Poland
作品简介:This illustration was create on "Dragons" contest. ("Smoki" in Polish)
I hope that latin meaning of the title is close to "Tree Dragon (small)"
I used Photoshop7 and Wacom Intuos A4 graphic tablet.
作品时间:03-31-2005, 09:30 AM                          
作品名称:La Espera
作者:    Pablo Bellas
国家:     Espana
作品简介:well last days i show examples of my digital works and now one example of my oil paints. Woman is one woman i know.
作品时间:03-30-2005, 12:05 PM
作品名称:Water Village
作者:    Marcel Baumann
国家:     Switzerland
作品时间:03-30-2005, 10:29 AM                           
作品名称:The Goddess Of Ticktock
作者:    Song Jae Hwon
国家:     Korea (South)
使用软件:Painter
作品简介:Entirley I'm tried to combine SF Concept & antique images ...
I really wanted to consider of coloring but I ashamed that it wasn't completed that I thought ...
Now I control myself that I'll be better if I practice well ...
This Work takes a week to complete ...

Original resource is a 300dpi & 2,300*4,500 ...
It is drawed by Painter 6.1 ...
I used this job by Captured Bristle $ Simple Water ...
作品时间:03-26-2005, 08:23 PM                           
作品名称:The Seed (nudity)
作者:    Pawel Jonca
国家:     Poland
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:What if Darwin was wrong?
I have used a digital photo as reference, Painter and Photoshop for color finishing.
返回列表