返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:11-25-2007, 03:21 AM                                                            
作品名称:Llanowar Reborn
作者:Philip Straub
使用软件: Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:One of the Magic The Gathering cards I painted about a year ago. I swear I repainted this thing about 6 times until I got the look I was going for. The image depicts a dead forest that has been reborn (thus the old stumps sprouting new trees) I think I made about 100 foliage custom brushes in Photoshop and a bunch of nozzles in Painter to achieve the effect.

This image is also available from my print dealer, The Gilded Griffin. The run is limited 150 hand proofed, signed and numbered by me. If you're a magic collector check them out they're selling through pretty fast.
http://thegildedgriffin.com/llanowarreborn.aspx
I hope you like
Phil
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:11-20-2007, 05:23 PM                                                            
作品名称:Oh God!
作者:Alon Chou
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:Hey, this is my "Strange Behavior" entry, thanks a lot for many friends in this challenge who give me many comments and helps.

it's also the hardest work I have done so far, because it's so many characters here, and I did lots effort on the people's facial expressions, movement, and the way they interact with each other.
the story is: a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king, but the mischievous goddess from the wall painting crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour the wine onto the king's head. The servant was terrified and didn't know why this happened and what to do, the others terrified too and hurried to get out of the way, because they knew -- he is dead for sure....
Thank you guys, Best wishes for you,
Alon
作品时间:11-20-2007, 04:58 AM                                                              
作品名称:Bath Time
作者:Kei Acedera
作品简介:Hi everyone!

Here is my piece for the "Strange Behavior Challenge",
entitled "Bath Time".

I always wanted to join a challenge but never had the chance till now. It was a ton of fun to participate in mostly because of the wonderful community of artists we have here at cgtalk. I can't wait till the next.
Hope you guys like it!
The story is:
"Even baby sea dragons need bath toys to keep them occupied so they don't figet too much while they're being washed."
Kei

作品时间:11-16-2007, 10:05 PM                                                               
作品名称:CU-02 in Love
作者:Goro Fujita
作品简介:This is my Strange Behavior Challenge entry 'CU-02 in Love'.
It was an awesome fun challenge and I want to thank everyone for their feedback and support. I had a great time working on this painting.
The Story.
作品时间:11-16-2007, 08:41 AM                                                               
作品名称:5 `o clock in Orkzland
作者:Mathias Kollros
作品简介:well, the CG Challenge is over now and the first entries show up in the gallery...time to show mine also
the whole contest was an awesome experience; I met so many excellent artists and inspirational human beings that I can`t wait to participate next year again
big thx to everyone who encouraged me when I was down/ tired/ unmotivated, you guys saved my lazy butt^^
I don`t think that the story needs much explaination...if you still need one just write me a pm^^

all done in PS, mostly used the standard round brushes with some tiny help here and there from some custom brushes
cheers,
Mathias
作品时间:11-15-2007, 07:07 PM                                                               
作品名称:Shark Rider
作者:TAE YOUNG CHOI
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:I love shark, its pure instinct, movement, dynamic shape in the water, ever since I watched 'Jaws'. And I am always dreaming of swimming and surfing in Open Ocean. which is getting more and more difficult by my age. So I wanted to make this image at least. Also, this is one of my personal illustrations series for 'the Sea World'. I think the paint reflects my passion about the ocean pretty well. I am always interested in hearing what you think. Thanks for watching
作品时间:10-30-2007, 04:27 AM                                                                 
作品名称:Troll Crossing
作者:Michael Dashow
作品简介:I actually finished this piece before my recently-posted CGChallenge entry 'Wandering Monsters,' but wanted to wait 'til it was okay to make it public: It was done for an article in 'ImagineFX' on using Photoshop to do palette composition. Now that the article is out (December 2007, Issue #024) I can finally post this... but if you want to see the entire process of how this came to be, check out IFX!
作品时间:10-23-2007, 09:17 PM                                                                 
作品名称:TDark future train
作者:Marcin Jakubowski
作品简介:hello again!
It's my next approach toward dark future technology and environment. It's heavy train designed for v
作品时间:10-22-2007, 04:24 PM                                                                  
作品名称: Umbrella Sky
作者:Marta Dahlig
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:Well, that's a quite old piece originally done for ImagineFX Issue 22. It can also be seen in the upcoming Exotique 3.

This version, however is quite different, as I came back to the painting after a longer while and reworked it a LOT.
Overall, it took many hours in Painter and Photoshop. I also used some references (especially for the fish and the sea).

A small walkthrough with some closeups, WIPs and sketches will be available on CGSociety soon. Hope you like it! =)
PS. Title's from the song "Summer wind" by Frank Sinatra ery severe climate. All painted in Photos
作品时间:10-20-2007, 11:00 PM                                                                  
作品名称:Marie Antoinette's Revenge
作者:Cris de Lara
作品简介:We (my and partner) did this image as a joke.

What if after decapitation, the french queen, Marie Antoinette, could return from the dead ? Would she be so angry and furious to want revenge for her death? Could be this concept used in Halloween time? It would scary enough to find a zombie woman with madness eyes holding an ax claiming for revenge?
Well, perhaps it won't be so nice as my cute and sexy witch, in Jolly Halloween's image, but I worked a different technique to make this image, to get this result.
I want to emphasize some textures, color's choices, expressions, composition and also the creations of new exclusive brushes in Photoshop for this image.
We did some research for this job, and the best source was the movie Marie Antoinette, with the actress Kirsten Dunst from Sofia Coppola.
When we phone Kirsten, she was not available for posing, so we chose another remarkable artist to perform Marie (guess what) and this was the most funny part of the job, I would like to make a kind of challenge, could you imagine who is that girl? hehehe...
The image was done during other projects intervals and it took around 49 hours. I used only Photoshop.
hop without any textures.
返回列表