返回列表 回复 发帖
作品时间:10-17-2007, 04:14 PM                                                                    
作品名称:Lost Day
作者:Zhang Yixin
使用软件:Photoshop
作品简介:After reading Lord of the Rings,I had this idea
I use the comparison extreme the perspective,Comes the prominent picture the visual impulse,Again uses the light and the color prominent space feeling。

Manufacture process use quite typical method,Completes this mattepainting。
Stands in the destiny edge,Despairs with hoped coexists。
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
作品时间:10-12-2007, 04:34 AM                                                                     
作品名称:November Cover for Guitar Player Magazine
作者:Jason Seiler
作品简介:For online art classes with me please visit
http://www.schoolism.com. Classes start in January 2008
Anyhow, on to some recent work...I can finally post the work I did for Guitar Player magazine.
This was a killer to do because I only had a week and two days to do a two page spread as well as a cover. They needed the inside Zappa spread first, and it took much longer to do than I had thought it would, leaving me only four days to complete the cover. It was nuts, had to pull an all nighter, drank many Monster energy drinks, and the rest is history! I'm really happy with how Zappa's guitar turned out, even though it was a lot of work. Zappa has a distinct SG, very unique and personalized, so when painting his guitar I knew I wasn't going to get away with just painting any old SG, it had to be his . . . with all the nicks and scratches, the whole SHA-BANG!

作品时间:10-04-2007, 12:33 PM                                                                     
作品名称:Assassin's Creed Kingdom
作者:Raphael Lacoste
作品简介:I worked as Art Director on the production of the game and had a particular responsability for the environments, I did this illustration to define the look of the kingdom of the Game.
hope you'll like it!

Raphael

作品时间:10-02-2007, 01:55 PM                                                                       
作品名称:Empire Total War Grenadier
作者:Michael Kutsche
使用软件:Painter, Photoshop
作品简介:GameStar cover-artwork for the SEGA/ Creative Assembly game "Empire: Total War". Completely done in Photoshop and Painter. I got some reference for the costume by CA's art department. Used myself as a reference for the pose and face (I did some poses with a hoovertube ). Comments and Crits are welcome!
作品时间:09-24-2007, 02:55 AM                                                                        
作品名称:Napoleaon Dynamite
作品简介:Hi everyone,

Here's a piece I did for a magazine called "The Wittenburg Door." It's Napoleaon Dynamite!
作品时间:09-18-2007, 10:35 AM                                                                        
作品名称:Anatomy of dance
作者:Tatarenko Alex
作品简介:Original size - 6000x7800 px
software - Photoshop+wacom
Time of creation - 2 month
The idea of this picture was born after I have looked at ballet.And it is result of studying of anatomy and plastics of a body. I have tried to represent this dynamical image.
steps:
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p1.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p2.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p3.jpg
http://www.ljplus.ru/img3/s/a/sana_metallurg/p4.jpg
作品时间:09-17-2007, 01:04 PM                                                                          
作品名称:Tiger Woods - GOLF Magazine
作品简介:Hi everyone,
So here goes my very first post. I've been a long time lurker... recently decided to join up!

My name is Jason Seiler. I'm a caricaturist and humorist illustrator.
I did this a few weeks ago . . . it's out in stores, so I've got the OK to finally post what I did. This was done for GOLF magazine, an article on how intimidating it is for other golfer's to be paired up with Woods. As soon as I heard what the article was about, this image of looking up at Tiger from the ball's point of view popped into my head.
I only had one week from start to finish on this piece, so there wasn't much time to mess around. The first thing I do on a job like this, is sketch a bunch of small thumbnails, just scribbles really. The next step was photo reference, so I posed some of my friends, took pictures, and then began sketching. Once I had the OK, I painted the final with photoshop, it was a lot of fun working on this piece I look forward to working with them again!
作品时间:09-13-2007, 10:24 AM                                                                           
作品名称:BUSINESSMAN
作者:Jose Manuel Oli
作品简介:Hi again..
this is one of the designs for Victor Vinyals ( you can see his demo reel )

I have enjoyed making these characters, indeed... hope you like too, and thanks for the coments of course ;)
作品时间:09-09-2007, 10:56 AM                                                                           
作品名称:FDLC - The Lazy Fish Bar
作者:Yuio - E. Simon
作品简介:This is a illustration of the FDLC "Frères de la Côte" comics. I have pencilled all the lines with dark ink before a coloring with Photoshop CS3. The original format is a A2 and the printed format is a A3. I have worked 2 days on this picture.
作品时间:08-27-2007, 03:23 AM                                                                           
作品名称:The Flying Parade
作者:Lee Chin Horng
作品简介:Hello, this is my first artwork posted here, I did this painting during my college holiday, done in Photoshop for about 5 days, on and off.

返回列表